Gal deli ikebukuro question

kyokyo

TAG Member
Reaction score
I googled a bit and it seems like they are foreigner friendly. I'm in town and may have time to hit them up. For those who have been, I don't know my schedule too far ahead sadly but am I correct in assuming with gal deli they have a shop where I can go, chose a girl, pay and then wait at a hotel near by for the girl? TIA!

Deli means delivery. You call and they dispatch a girl to your hotel.

What you are describing is a hoteheru. Different sort of operation.

Reactions: MikeH
Deli means delivery. You call and they dispatch a girl to your hotel.

What you are describing is a hoteheru. Different sort of operation.

This shop seems to have a physical location as well. It's deli health but I've seen some places where you can call and have a girl delivered or pay at the shop, walk to a hotel and then the girl comes to you. I'm OK with basic Japanese but over the phone I get nervous so I like the idea of going to a shop and being able to talk direcy

This shop seems to have a physical location as well

Interesting - it's buried right at the bottom of the main page.

upload_2019-12-30_12-27-25.png

There's a couple places like this in Ikebukuro. You can walk to the shop and see unblurred pictures. You choose a girl, head to the hotel,h and then call when you get there so they can search the girl.i haven't gone enough to know if that pictures are uncensored or not though. Probably shop dependent?

They are foreigner friendly based on the information on their website, but they charge a huge gaijin tax of 8000 Yen. Their 60 minutes regular course is 20000 Yen, but they charge 28000 Yen for foreigners (not sure if entry fee and nomination fee is included here). Their cast looks great though and they also have cosplay options.

They are foreigner friendly based on the information on their website, but they charge a huge gaijin tax of 8000 Yen. Their 60 minutes regular course is 20000 Yen, but they charge 28000 Yen for foreigners (not sure if entry fee and nomination fee is included here). Their cast looks great though and they also have cosplay options.

Actually I didn't pay foreigner tax! I put up a review (waiting to be approved) but paid just ¥22,000. Once my review gets approved take a look if you're into gyaru.

But yes, very foreigner friendly.

Reactions: Kamui16
Thanks for the information. They have a price list for foreigners, so I am surprised. Looking forward to your review.

maybe it depends on language level like harlem69
Maybe. I went in speaking Japanese. The girl I saw said they called her and asked if she was cool with foreigners. Well, they asked if she was cool with a white guy...