http://galaxystation.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes - 24000 + 5000 gaijin tax

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
So I recently came into a small unexpected windfall and decided I needed a treat so headed to Yoshiwara.

Intended to give Sweet Kiss a try since their prices were moderate and the girls seemed young and slim enough. Went in and after waiting for the previous customer to finish was presented with 4 pictures, only one of which was on my shortlist. Talked with the staff managing the desk and after establishing that I spoke enough Japanese he brought out another few cards. I asked who he recommended was good at mat play and he brought out another card and recommended Nanase, who actually worked at their sister shop Galaxy Station next door (directly across the street from Dolce). Note that Galaxy Station isn't listed on the master list in the big Yoshiwara thread - it is Club World renamed - their cast profiles and pricing are identical to Sweet Kiss. Decided to go with the recommendation for lack of any of my main picks being available.

Went next door, paid there and was shown to the waiting room, one other customer was quickly served and about 10 minutes later my number was called.

http://galaxystation.net/s/profile.php?id=nanasekaori

Nanase is listed at 24 Yoshiwara-age, which usually corresponds to a little over 30 and this seemed pretty accurate. Breasts were a borderline B/C western cup (the japanese D listed is a bit generous), a little babyfat around the waist and she is totally paipan (lasered, not shaved).

Greeted me with the full soapland assisted undressing, mutually established that we'd do mat play first and then a second play on the bed if time and stamina permitted. Started with an initial soak in the tub with some BBBJ and catbath action (very good - was getting the clue already that I'd made the right decision going with the staff recommendation). Then onto the sukebe izu where I got the full wash with body to body scrubbing, followed by another soak while she prepared the mat.

I have few words that can adequately describe the quality of the mat play. I can only say that every previous mat experience paled in comparison. She slid on me in every position you see in soapland JAV. Hand action at first, leading to BBBJ, sumata, and while I was doing DATY she almost effortlessly capped me and slipped me in CG. A few minutes later the first pop occurred.

Rinsed off and another soak while she put away the mat. Then relaxed with some oolong tea before the bed play. I usually take a little more time before a second round and 90 minutes is borderline on whether I'll cross the finish line on the second lap. This time though I was feeling that wouldn't be a problem. Some DK action as she tekokied me while fingering her, then a bit of very good BBBJ with ball licking action, after which she capped me, a little less expertly than on the mat, and we were off to the races. CG, side doggy, mish, more CG and got me over the line just as the 10 minute warning sounded, with just enough time for a final cleanup at the sukebe izu.

Was not offered a ride, but don't think its the norm until you get into the 50k-range places.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I've never thought about repeating at a soapland. Until this time. Nanase is a real mat play expert and definitely deserves another visit. I realize that this kind of experience is probably the norm at the upper middle and higher end soaplands but to get it from a lower middle range price point establishment is exceptional.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review. Added to my list of places I need to check out next vacay to yoshiwara.

Have repeated with her twice since (almost didn't get charged skin tax in Jan). She hasn't disappointed. She had her hair cut short early december so she currently has a different look than her shop pictures.

The January session was in one of the 1F rooms where the space is rather limited. Barely enough space for the mat in the bath area.

From my limited experience, higher-end shops don't guarantee good mat plays. I once got a pretty amateur mat play at a 87k yen shop, while my best mat experience was in Dolce.