Game of Thrones - April 14th - The End is Near

Tokidoki

Ruler of None
Reaction score
Cannot fucking wait.

No idea what I'm going to get into after this is done. Nothing else has the appeal that GoT has put in my heart.

I intentionally ignored it so I could only binge watch it after the final episode airs. It's been tough avoiding spoilers, but I'll binge it once the final episode is complete.
That's some edging control right there. Stronger than me mate.

Reactions: Negi77 and Frenchy
That's some edging control right there. Stronger than me mate.

I've watched a few of the first season and I knew I would really like it so I decided I'd wait for the final season to binge all seasons. Yeah, took some deep control as everyone was talking about it. Just learned to block it out so I can savour the entire series nonstop without having to wait months for the continuations to commence.

I've watched a few of the first season and I knew I would really like it so I decided I'd wait for the final season to binge all seasons. Yeah, took some deep control as everyone was talking about it. Just learned to block it out so I can savour the entire series nonstop without having to wait months for the continuations to commence.
I re-watched all seasons between Nov. and Dec. (y)

I'm going to start again from Season 1 around the end of February...

Cannot fucking wait.

No idea what I'm going to get into after this is done. Nothing else has the appeal that GoT has put in my heart.

I'll then be just waiting for the books after this I suppose.

Sitting outside George's house in full Northern costume demanding to know how the series ends since the books have diverged so far from the shows and he said each one has a unique ending.

Sitting outside George's house in full Northern costume demanding to know how the series ends

But if he steps out and asks who is your favourite character in the books; DON'T ANSWER!

Reactions: Negi77
Cannot fucking wait.

The anticipation of what will happen next, especially since the show’s producers have taken liberties with the source novels, is taking me way back to how much I felt ahead of watching the final season of The Sopranos.
I’ve become invested with certain GoT characters, like Tyrion Lannister, as much as I did back in the day with Tony, Carmela, Christopher and Meadow.

This is also my plan. Might be in Tokyo at the time though, so I'll have to intersperse some p4p in between seasons if I can.

At the rate of one every 6 years, you’d be better off building your own wall

And if you're down to do that, I know a guy who wants to hire you....

upload_2019-1-16_10-31-33.jpeg

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
I would love to do that too..........but with a cutie that wants to learn more English or already understands

Reactions: Sudsy
There’s several spinoff series they are working on after this, including a prequel. Wonder how those will pan out.
Everyone's trying to get into the act (including me hahaha)

Reactions: Sudsy
And........I have somebody in mind.....hahahaha

I'm such a dreamer hahahaha

I intentionally ignored it so I could only binge watch it after the final episode airs. It's been tough avoiding spoilers, but I'll binge it once the final episode is complete.
I used to say that after every season started but I never could :(

I feel like no matter how it ends, more than 50% of fans will be disappointed and rage online, at least initially. That happens with most series with avid fanbases, and GoT has the most avid fans of all.

I feel like no matter how it ends, more than 50% of fans will be disappointed and rage online, at least initially. That happens with most series with avid fanbases, and GoT has the most avid fans of all.

When it ends 100% of the fans will be disappointed and binge drinking.