Seoul, South Korea

Date of Encounter:
January 2019

Contact Method:
010 7684 8541

Internet Link?:
[See below for details on how to find...]

Appointment Length & Costs:
around 220,000 won per hour (more expensive for non-Koreans) - Sorry, forgot to specific price but was around there (~21,000 Yen/Hour)

Type/Location:
Top floor - 눈현동 90-6. Right next to Hak-Dong Station Gangnam

Language Notes:
They speak English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean

Details of the Encounter:
So here's one that's foreigner friendly and is a very nice place to have sex.

**** Skip here if you're not interested in how I found the place
So I was all alone ready to have sex and I googled "Call Girl Gangnam". There a few websites that provided the service (for native Koreans) and so I decided to hit one up. Problem is firstly you need to have Kakao Pay installed in your phone in order to send them a hefty deposit before you can actually pay the girl for her service (to make some crazy guy to think twice before doing crazy shit on a girl). Thing is Kakao Pay is only available for Korean residents so it's not available for tourists. You can send the deposit with a Korean bank cheque card via an ATM at 7/11 but it's not worth it because there is so many problems associated with the other side receiving it etc.
So I googled Gangnam Anma and list of search results showed a Kakao IDs. I added one up and talked with this broker (Korea has a broker system for sex) who recommends clients to place and Dao popped up.
So I got off at Hak-Dong Station and went there.

Best to make an appointment with them first.

So you go there, talk with the owner about your preference, take a shower and go upstairs.

Their concept is party-like voyeurism.

The sex floor has a hallway with rooms (with no doors). Loud music with club lights going about. But the floor is relatively tight. You go sit on a chair next to the entrance of a room and get blown off by your girl whilst 2 other girls lick your nipples. Penetration as well. Girls don't like if you last a long time so drink some water or something. Then you get taken into the room by your main girl whilst getting blown more, having sex, getting a massage on top of the massage table, getting your asshole washed thoroughly with anilingus as a cherry on top. You can tell your girl that you want to have sex outside in the hallway in front of other guys as they get blown off/have sex - if you want. If you don't like voyeurism then you can ask them to take you to a room with a door cover but I'd avoid the place all together.

The girls have multiple customers so don't expect the GFE experience. But if you're nice and gentle and polite then you get the best next thing, a good time for you and her.

***Side Notes
They do accept foreigners, specifically Chinese, Japanese, Americans according to a girl. The manager there does speak Chinese, and probably Japanese and English. T But expect to pay more. How much? I'm not certain. Not sure about Africans and other ethnicities.

So on a side note about getting off quickly, if you choose the option to have 2 "shots" (i.e. ejaculations) within an hour, they want you to ejaculate quickly in the first round via penetration before doing it again via HJ in the second round. Otherwise its not etiquette lol. So drink water before you go in if you've chosen that option. This is not a shot-and-it's-over establishment BTW.

If you want to extend your time and don't have cash and you hand over your cheque card, they will ask for your pin. Apparently it's common so don't be worried about scams - they are an "established" establishment with a good reputation etc. And since they bring alot of customers they probably are a reputable place. Otherwise bring a lot of cash.

If you have a big penis you have to be extra gentle because they hate that shit. Wide and Big - Very Bad . Wide - Bad. Thin - OK. Small all round- Excellent.

Most girls are super hot. The remainder is hot. Probably did plastic surgery. But very nice make-up and hair etc. Strangely no plastic boobs.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were not seen prior the meeting.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good stuff

Last edited:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Dao

Country & City:
Seoul, South Korea

Date of Encounter:
January 2019

Contact Method:
010 7684 8541

Internet Link?:

around 220,000 won per hour (more expensive for non-Koreans) - Sorry, forgot to specific price but was around there (~21,000 Yen/Hour)

Type/Location:

Language Notes:

So I was all alone ready to have sex and I googled "Call Girl Gangnam". There a few websites that provided the service (for native Koreans) and so I decided to hit one up. Problem is firstly you need to have Kakao Pay installed in your phone in order to send them a hefty deposit before you can actually pay the girl for her service (to make some crazy guy to think twice before doing crazy shit on a girl). Thing is Kakao Pay is only available for Korean residents so it's not available for tourists. You can send the deposit with a Korean bank cheque card via an ATM at 7/11 but it's not worth it because there is so many problems associated with the other side receiving it etc.
So I googled Gangnam Anma and list of search results showed a Kakao IDs. I added one up and talked with this broker (Korea has a broker system for sex) who recommends clients to place and Dao popped up.

So you go there, talk with the owner about your preference, take a shower and go upstairs.

The sex floor has a hallway with rooms (with no doors). Loud music with club lights going about. But the floor is relatively tight. You go sit on a chair next to the entrance of a room and get blown off by your girl whilst 2 other girls lick your nipples. Penetration as well. Girls don't like if you last a long time so drink some water or something. Then you get taken into the room by your main girl whilst getting blown more, having sex, getting a massage on top of the massage table, getting your asshole washed thoroughly with anilingus as a cherry on top. You can tell your girl that you want to have sex outside in the hallway in front of other guys as they get blown off/have sex - if you want. If you don't like voyeurism then you can ask them to take you to a room with a door cover but I'd avoid the place all together.

The girls have multiple customers so don't expect the GFE experience. But if you're nice and gentle and polite then you get the best next thing, a good time for you and her.

***Side Notes
They do accept foreigners, specifically Chinese, Japanese, Americans according to a girl. The manager there does speak Chinese, and probably Japanese and English. T But expect to pay more. How much? I'm not certain. Not sure about Africans and other ethnicities.

So on a side note about getting off quickly, if you choose the option to have 2 "shots" (i.e. ejaculations) within an hour, they want you to ejaculate quickly in the first round via penetration before doing it again via HJ in the second round. Otherwise its not etiquette lol. So drink water before you go in if you've chosen that option. This is not a shot-and-it's-over establishment BTW.

If you want to extend your time and don't have cash and you hand over your cheque card, they will ask for your pin. Apparently it's common so don't be worried about scams - they are an "established" establishment with a good reputation etc. And since they bring alot of customers they probably are a reputable place. Otherwise bring a lot of cash.

If you have a big penis you have to be extra gentle because they hate that shit. Wide and Big - Very Bad . Wide - Bad. Thin - OK. Small all round- Excellent.

Most girls are super hot. The remainder is hot. Probably did plastic surgery. But very nice make-up and hair etc. Strangely no plastic boobs.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
Good stuff

Great review! Thanks!
I liked the comments about penis sizes. (-:

I liked the comments about penis sizes. (-:

For a straight guy you are really into the whole penis size thing. Can only think one other guy here who is that fascinated with the subject.

Reactions: Frenchy and Sudsy
For a straight guy you are really into the whole penis size thing. Can only think one other guy here who is that fascinated with the subject.

I can think of many ladies that dream of the mighty penis entering their holes.

Nice! This place sounds awesome. Thanks for the super detailed review. Doubt I'll be making my way to Korea any time soon but damn does that sound really interesting

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I really should do a more thorough grammar/spelling check. Sorry guys.

Sounds like so much fun, great review.

Could you explain what drinking water does to assist you?

I've always found if you drink water right before sex, as your bladder becomes full, you're more likely to ejaculate earlier even if you're not feeling the urge to pee.

So to last longer during sex you should drink water and urinate before having sex or have sex with a dry throat lol.

Or i.e vice versa to last shorter.

Just like how girls are more likely to squirt if their bladder is full? ( Not sure if that's true).

Hope that helps.

I can think of many ladies that dream of the mighty penis entering their holes.

Hahaha. All hail the mighty penis.

On a serious note they don't like it not because of the size per se but rather due to the lubrication issue that comes with a condom on a big penis. Supposedly even with a lubricant the condom texture cause some problems when it comes to friction during sex. Otherwise they prefer a big penis.

You should also bring your own condoms if you have a huge penis. Their condoms were fricking tight as and didn't cover the whole penis for me.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Dao

Country & City:
Seoul, South Korea

Date of Encounter:
January 2019

Contact Method:
010 7684 8541

Internet Link?:

Type/Location:

Language Notes:

***Side Notes

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
Good stuff
This is very cool. Great review; thanks for sharing! Between TAG and other resources, travelers can have much more fun than I did back in the 1990s.

This sounds like a fun place to be, not that I'd wanna see someone fuck while I get blown (or maybe.. hmm) Also helps that they don't expect you to last too long

Only place I knew in Seoul was the usual anma place and some of them that you'd find if you google (but those are outcall services)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland