Guest viewing is limited

Gekiyasu Deriheru 1919 - Kamata

BIPSY

CRYSTAL RAINBOW SHOWER
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Gekiyasu DeriHeru 1919 (Ultra-Cheap Delivery Health 1919) - Ayaya http://gekiyasu1919.com/profile.php?id=wwww

Date of Encounter:
July 29, 2016

Contact Method:
http://gekiyasu1919.com/ 080-4948-1919

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes for 18,000 including "Rental Room" Fee

Type/Location:
Delivery Health / Kamata

Language Notes:
Japanese on the phone and Japanese during the session

Details of the Encounter:
So I was running low on sleep and watching a really, really good deepthroat JAV clip (the uncensored kind) and it got me thinking how it would be cool to actually, you know, experience some deepthroat.

Fired up Google and came across the site for Gekiyasu DeriHeru 1919 - the name itself translates to "Ultra Cheap" and their deepthroat option only ran a paltry 1000 yen (!!!!). Check a bit closer on the site and saw that they were running an even BETTER deal - pay for the (extremely reasonable) basic plan and the selection charge for the girl and for a limited time ALL OPTIONS are unlocked! Deepthroat! Paizuri! Masturbation Appreciation! Go nuts! And you can use a "rental room" in lieu of a hotel to save even more cash - 18,000 all-in for 90 minutes!

I checked out the girls and there were actually some pretty decent looking ones working tonight - Ayaya looking particularly good. So before I even realize it my sleep-deprived brain is calling up the shop and making a reservation and I soon found myself on a packed train out to Kamata.

I arrived a little earlier than anticipated and had to go back and forth with the shop a couple times about when/how they wanted me to enter the rental room. Initially they said the companion would pay for the room on the way out so I should just give her the full 18,000 yen but the guy at the desk wanted the room payment in advance, etc etc. The guy at the shop was helpful and nice but things also seemed just a little disorganized. No biggie, it all worked out and I soon found myself in the room waiting for Ayaya.

After only 5 or so minutes I heard a knock on the door and let Ayaya in. Not bad at all - pretty cute, good body and definitely looked like the pictures on the site. Chatted with her a bit and turns out she's Taiwanese and here studying Japanese. At prices like this the companions aren't likely to be Japanese so please keep that in mind if that's a deal breaker for you.

Ayaya was pleasant and talkative but I didn't feel any GFE - maybe we just didn't click that well but I felt like she was a bit detached. After a quick wash-down in the rather small shower booth we made our way back to the bed and got down to business.

This is where things started to go a little south - she asked me to lay down on the bed and started in to the session - kissing, licking the chest/nips, moving down to BBBJ then into HJ.

First the good: Ayaya did a great job asking me about what I liked/didn't like - does this feel good? Do you prefer this? Is this too strong? etc Her technique was also solid - no complaints there.

The downside, at least to me, was this - it felt very much like an "on rails" type of experience. We start with kissing, then licking, then BJ, then HJ with the clear expectation that will lead to a finish - no spontaneity and not a lot of flexibility in the service or flow. It wasn't terribly rushed, but once we hit HJ I felt like we were pretty much just riding that pony until the end.

Possibly TMI but I generally take a pretty long time to finish - honestly its very rare for me to finish at all on an HJ or BJ, I usually need to end up giving myself a hand.

So after we'd progressed for a while with the HJ I asked about moving over to 69 (which is listed in the basic service plan) - she said that she had trouble holding her body up for long periods and intimated that she'd really prefer not to do that. She wasn't a big girl by any stretch of the imagination but sure, whatever... So how about that deepthroat? You know, that deepthroat that really motivated me to come all the way out to Kamata?

She said that wasn't included for first time customers. That was only from your second time on. Otherwise why bother coming back? (not sure I get the logic here, but OK...)

I don't want to push an issue like that because A) there's always a chance I missed some fine print and am in the wrong. I don't want to be "that guy" B) maybe she's just not down with that option for whatever reason - I never want to bully or force a companion to do something they're uncomfortable with (in all honesty that's why most shops have a listing of options that companions will/won't do, but still...) So I don't push the issue, figure I'll just check the site out again after we finish up.

So we're in HJ... which feels great on its own but isn't really what I had in mind when I came. I asked her if she could move up and work on my nip while doing the HJ at the same time (pretty basic request) and she did... for a minute or two until she said her arm was tired and wanted to switch out. At this point I figure I'll just see if I can't get the job done with HJ and don't even bother trying to anything else (even though Sumata is also listed in the "basics" for the service).

Issues with the variety of services available aside its a really, really good HJ and she muscled through it like a champ. Ended up finishing off just via HJ (which for me is SUPER rare - maybe my first time ever) and by that point both of us were pretty much worn out. Think I gave her arms a bit of a workout...

So while I'd initially planned on using the 90 minutes for all those awesome options (Deepthroat! Paizuri! Masturbation Appreciation!) we ended up just chatting for a bit before cleaning up and heading out.

Not the first time I've found myself wishing I'd just taken a 60 minute course and saved the 4000 yen...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
So I chose "Recommended, will not repeat" for a couple of reasons...

- I have a feeling Ayaya might just not really be that into this line of work. I got a very workmanlike feeling from our session - what she did she did well, but there was no spontaneity or connection there. Some of the other girls at the shop may be much better in this regard but I doubt I'll be back to find out.

- This type of shop DEFINITELY fills a niche. If you did a 30 minute course, used a rental room instead of a hotel and didn't make a selection on the companion you could get in and out for under 6000 yen - that is DEADLY cheap for a DeriHeru. If your wallet is a bit light but you want a little more than a pink salon can offer this could be a great alternative

- I wouldn't go so far as to say "bait and switch" in terms of the options but to be honest I was pretty disappointed in that area. The session definitely did not play out as I had hoped. With that in mind I think Ayaya would probably be a good fit for a short 30 or 50 minute session. Her technique is solid and an "on rails" approach would actually probably streamline things in a good way for a shorter session.

- Also not something I'm really into but the shop offers some crazy multi-girl options. You can get 60 minutes of 3P for under 20,000 (!!!!!!!!!!) and they even offer a 5P option. I doubt you could find many other providers in Japan that would match that kind of price, although I can't say what the overall quality of the experience would be like.

Gekiyasu DeriHeru 1919 (Ultra-Cheap Delivery Health 1919) - Ayaya http://gekiyasu1919.com/profile.php?id=wwww

Date of Encounter:
July 29, 2016

Contact Method:

Type/Location:
Delivery Health / Kamata

Language Notes:

So I was running low on sleep and watching a really, really good deepthroat JAV clip (the uncensored kind) and it got me thinking how it would be cool to actually, you know, experience some deepthroat.

Fired up Google and came across the site for Gekiyasu DeriHeru 1919 - the name itself translates to "Ultra Cheap" and their deepthroat option only ran a paltry 1000 yen (!!!!). Check a bit closer on the site and saw that they were running an even BETTER deal - pay for the (extremely reasonable) basic plan and the selection charge for the girl and for a limited time ALL OPTIONS are unlocked! Deepthroat! Paizuri! Masturbation Appreciation! Go nuts! And you can use a "rental room" in lieu of a hotel to save even more cash - 18,000 all-in for 90 minutes!

I checked out the girls and there were actually some pretty decent looking ones working tonight - Ayaya looking particularly good. So before I even realize it my sleep-deprived brain is calling up the shop and making a reservation and I soon found myself on a packed train out to Kamata.

I arrived a little earlier than anticipated and had to go back and forth with the shop a couple times about when/how they wanted me to enter the rental room. Initially they said the companion would pay for the room on the way out so I should just give her the full 18,000 yen but the guy at the desk wanted the room payment in advance, etc etc. The guy at the shop was helpful and nice but things also seemed just a little disorganized. No biggie, it all worked out and I soon found myself in the room waiting for Ayaya.

After only 5 or so minutes I heard a knock on the door and let Ayaya in. Not bad at all - pretty cute, good body and definitely looked like the pictures on the site. Chatted with her a bit and turns out she's Taiwanese and here studying Japanese. At prices like this the companions aren't likely to be Japanese so please keep that in mind if that's a deal breaker for you.

Ayaya was pleasant and talkative but I didn't feel any GFE - maybe we just didn't click that well but I felt like she was a bit detached. After a quick wash-down in the rather small shower booth we made our way back to the bed and got down to business.

This is where things started to go a little south - she asked me to lay down on the bed and started in to the session - kissing, licking the chest/nips, moving down to BBBJ then into HJ.

First the good: Ayaya did a great job asking me about what I liked/didn't like - does this feel good? Do you prefer this? Is this too strong? etc Her technique was also solid - no complaints there.

The downside, at least to me, was this - it felt very much like an "on rails" type of experience. We start with kissing, then licking, then BJ, then HJ with the clear expectation that will lead to a finish - no spontaneity and not a lot of flexibility in the service or flow. It wasn't terribly rushed, but once we hit HJ I felt like we were pretty much just riding that pony until the end.

Possibly TMI but I generally take a pretty long time to finish - honestly its very rare for me to finish at all on an HJ or BJ, I usually need to end up giving myself a hand.

So after we'd progressed for a while with the HJ I asked about moving over to 69 (which is listed in the basic service plan) - she said that she had trouble holding her body up for long periods and intimated that she'd really prefer not to do that. She wasn't a big girl by any stretch of the imagination but sure, whatever... So how about that deepthroat? You know, that deepthroat that really motivated me to come all the way out to Kamata?

She said that wasn't included for first time customers. That was only from your second time on. Otherwise why bother coming back? (not sure I get the logic here, but OK...)

I don't want to push an issue like that because A) there's always a chance I missed some fine print and am in the wrong. I don't want to be "that guy" B) maybe she's just not down with that option for whatever reason - I never want to bully or force a companion to do something they're uncomfortable with (in all honesty that's why most shops have a listing of options that companions will/won't do, but still...) So I don't push the issue, figure I'll just check the site out again after we finish up.

So we're in HJ... which feels great on its own but isn't really what I had in mind when I came. I asked her if she could move up and work on my nip while doing the HJ at the same time (pretty basic request) and she did... for a minute or two until she said her arm was tired and wanted to switch out. At this point I figure I'll just see if I can't get the job done with HJ and don't even bother trying to anything else (even though Sumata is also listed in the "basics" for the service).

Issues with the variety of services available aside its a really, really good HJ and she muscled through it like a champ. Ended up finishing off just via HJ (which for me is SUPER rare - maybe my first time ever) and by that point both of us were pretty much worn out. Think I gave her arms a bit of a workout...

So while I'd initially planned on using the 90 minutes for all those awesome options (Deepthroat! Paizuri! Masturbation Appreciation!) we ended up just chatting for a bit before cleaning up and heading out.

Not the first time I've found myself wishing I'd just taken a 60 minute course and saved the 4000 yen...

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

- I have a feeling Ayaya might just not really be that into this line of work. I got a very workmanlike feeling from our session - what she did she did well, but there was no spontaneity or connection there. Some of the other girls at the shop may be much better in this regard but I doubt I'll be back to find out.

- This type of shop DEFINITELY fills a niche. If you did a 30 minute course, used a rental room instead of a hotel and didn't make a selection on the companion you could get in and out for under 6000 yen - that is DEADLY cheap for a DeriHeru. If your wallet is a bit light but you want a little more than a pink salon can offer this could be a great alternative

- I wouldn't go so far as to say "bait and switch" in terms of the options but to be honest I was pretty disappointed in that area. The session definitely did not play out as I had hoped. With that in mind I think Ayaya would probably be a good fit for a short 30 or 50 minute session. Her technique is solid and an "on rails" approach would actually probably streamline things in a good way for a shorter session.

- Also not something I'm really into but the shop offers some crazy multi-girl options. You can get 60 minutes of 3P for under 20,000 (!!!!!!!!!!) and they even offer a 5P option. I doubt you could find many other providers in Japan that would match that kind of price, although I can't say what the overall quality of the experience would be like.

Dear...I dont speak japanese well....do you think I can go to store and get the girl without reservation? also I noted they put some images of room in their website...so does this place has room?
should I book the rental room by myself or someone will come with me? I wish you explain the situation if someone doesnt speak Japanese:)

I wouldn't recommend this place if you're not confident in your Japanese ability.
Its geared towards Japanese clients so there's no support for English or other languages. They also run a pretty big roster and seem like they're pretty busy. I doubt they'd take the time to walk you through things like some of the more upscale establishments.

Its a Delivery Health so they don't have rooms themselves - there's no "office" or "shop" to go to, its all done over the phone or email. You have to use a hotel or "rental room" service (basically like a cheaper, simpler version of a hotel for short time use).

Date of Encounter:
July 29, 2016

Contact Method:

Type/Location:
Delivery Health / Kamata

Language Notes:

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

I wonder why people get hung up on Chinese, taiwanese, korean....I can't visually spot the difference between any of them. I guess what I'm saying is asian is asian.

My only problem is she sounds kind of....boring. Rather tame.