20,000 yen per hour plus 6,000 yen for the hotel

Type/Location:
Hotel in Kashiwa

Language Notes:
English

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Back at the end of January, Gemini received a negative review from another member, and given what had happened, I was quite surprised because my encounter with her in December was an excellent one. Since she is based in my area here, and I finally had some free time in my schedule, I decided to contact her via her website. She got back to me quickly, and we set up an appointment for this past afternoon. She was again right on time, and she was quite happy to see me. We had a nice conversation on the way to the hotel and got all caught up on what she had been up to.

After we checked in, she gave me a nice passionate kiss. We then proceeded to take a shower together. She soaped me up and rubbed playfully against me. We kissed some more in the shower, and then we dried off and went to bed. She enjoys getting oral, and I got her quite excited. She then reciprocated, got on top, and rode me hard until my first pop. I forgot how nice and tight she was.

After a short break, we went for Round 2. She gave me a nice BJ, got my attention, and she took it doggie-style until I popped again. She really seemed into it, especially if you kiss her back and shoulders.

We then took another shower, got dressed, and left. We had another nice conversation on the way to the station. It was an enjoyable afternoon for me.

I think that she learned some valuable lessons from the negative review. She didn't smoke (before or after), her phone was turned off and was left in her purse, and she really provided me with the GFE that I had with her the first time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I am glad that I decided to give her another try. I was not disappointed.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Good review and nice to hear she's smartened up.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Thank you for the follow-up review - I'm surprised she hasn't had more feedback overall though.

You went down on her?
Is she clean? (std free?)

I'm meeting her soon so just wanted to check

Reactions: just4fun
You went down on her?

She's very condom conscious.

Have fun :) She's a good girl.

I didn't really want to write that negative review. I thought about it for quite a while before posting it and also had a chat with just4fun before writing it. I really did enjoy my only time with her and wanted to try for another time as I explained. If the result of the negative review is that she has become a better provider then that is great. I'm sure she will be successful nevertheless.

Just a question DMac, did she play with her phone and smoke on your first visit with her?

I didn't really want to write that negative review. I thought about it for quite a while before posting it and also had a chat with just4fun before writing it. I really did enjoy my only time with her and wanted to try for another time as I explained. If the result of the negative review is that she has become a better provider then that is great. I'm sure she will be successful nevertheless.

Just a question DMac, did she play with her phone and smoke on your first visit with her?
She smoked after........never before......unless that was a new habit she got. I'm a smoker myself so it didn't bother me.
I thought she had a bad tooth (mentioned it to her) but that's a while back.

You went down on her?

Jim--yes, she is very clean and std free. As Just4fun stated, she is very condom conscious.

Prius - No, she did not play with her phone or smoke during my first visit with her, so I was quite surprised (and disappointed) after I read that she had done that. I've read your other posts and reviews, and I know that what you gave was an honest account of what had happened. Business dropped off for her after that, but I think she learned a valuable lesson. I just hope that someday she can make it up to you. She is a very nice girl and is still fairly new at this, but as you stated, she will be a better provider and should be quite successful.

Her pussy is well shaved and actually tastes and smells neutral, which is freaking great :cool:! Practically ate it forever. Unfortunately her breath isn't as good. I tried to give her constructive criticism on this, and even asked her to show me her entire mouth to see if it was a tooth problem - which seemed not from a non-dental health guy like me. Hopefully she goes to see a dentist (or a doctor) to fix it, because it's one of the very few negatives about her. She can get really wet and horny if you click the right buttons ;) Our first time together, I did 90% of the work.

The second time we met, her kisses were really open-mouth-slightly-wet-with-tongue, very GFE-like!!! Her moaning and "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." all night made me pound her like a sex-starved madman endlessly. Right before she left noon of the following day she gave me one last CIM. It was a crazy 2nd tryst which started with a meet-up at the station around 7pm. It's highly possible that my neighbors were aware of what was happening... probably they jacked off at the sounds they were hearing hehehe...

Reactions: DMac and just4fun
I mentioned something about a possible tooth as well. Maybe no health insurance......
MB68.....sounds like a fun time.......2nd time that is......

Thanks for the review. Where are the hotels in Kashiwa?

R.O.B. --I recommend the Hotel Lios near Kashiwa Shrine. Check out their link:

http://www.lios.jp/

Also, the closest one to the station is the Hotel Atene across from Sogo Department Store (East Exit from the station).

Reactions: R.O.B
I mentioned something about a possible tooth as well. Maybe no health insurance......
MB68.....sounds like a fun time.......2nd time that is......

j4f, yes it was a wild night (we slept around 330am)....and morning (i woke her up before 10 because of the boner, but i lost it quickly because she REALLY needed to brush her teeth and gargle). She was a bit grumpy at first, but once i could kiss her again, you know :cool:

I think she was in on it as her hips were gyrating and doing that wave-like motion in response to my thrusts the whole night. And she was also raising her legs more frequently and opening them wider to receive my intermittent violent thrusts (this wasn't the case the first time)... she seemed to be really into it. She was much louder the 2nd time as well, some of the "fuck me... fuck me" weren't whispers anymore, making me temporarily stop... it can get really silent in my neighborhood especially in the wee hours of the morning and a knock on the door would be the last thing i would want :devil:

Overall it was bang for the buck (pun intended), she gave me a good offer.. she said if i booked her for 2 hrs, she'll sleep over and i can do anything with her from 7pm to 1pm the following day. Not a bad deal, right?

Are you guys seeing her in central Tokyo or out in Chiba aomewhere?

I ask because she gives her location as northern Chiba, which is pretty far away from the areas most of us haunt. If she missed the last train and one had to give her taxi fare home from, say, Shibuya, it could easily exceed her hourly fee!

-Ww

Are you guys seeing her in central Tokyo or out in Chiba aomewhere?

I ask because she gives her location as northern Chiba, which is pretty far away from the areas most of us haunt. If she missed the last train and one had to give her taxi fare home from, say, Shibuya, it could easily exceed her hourly fee!

-Ww
She would come to Ueno for me but I had to give her train fare (less than a 1000 round trip). We haven't talked in a while......

j4f, yes it was a wild night (we slept around 330am)....and morning (i woke her up before 10 because of the boner, but i lost it quickly because she REALLY needed to brush her teeth and gargle). She was a bit grumpy at first, but once i could kiss her again, you know :cool:

I think she was in on it as her hips were gyrating and doing that wave-like motion in response to my thrusts the whole night. And she was also raising her legs more frequently and opening them wider to receive my intermittent violent thrusts (this wasn't the case the first time)... she seemed to be really into it. She was much louder the 2nd time as well, some of the "fuck me... fuck me" weren't whispers anymore, making me temporarily stop... it can get really silent in my neighborhood especially in the wee hours of the morning and a knock on the door would be the last thing i would want :devil:

Overall it was bang for the buck (pun intended), she gave me a good offer.. she said if i booked her for 2 hrs, she'll sleep over and i can do anything with her from 7pm to 1pm the following day. Not a bad deal, right?
Fantastic offer.......all she needs to do is go see a Dentist........she's a fun girl......

>>> she gave me a good offer.. she said if i booked her for 2 hrs, she'll sleep over and i can do anything with her from 7pm to 1pm the following day. Not a bad deal, right?

MB68, How much was the offer??

Is sherelying to you guys?
I've been trying contact with her and she seems very difficult.

Is sherelying to you guys?
I've been trying contact with her and she seems very difficult.
She's been quite busy lately and has had quite a few bookings. I'm sure that she will reply to you soon.

Plus she's kinda picky........