https://www.meetalice.tokyo/

Appointment Length & Costs:
One & A Half Hours: 50,000 JPY

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Awhile ago I realized I had phismosis, but with healthcare in the US being so expensive I couldn't get it treated and this affected my ability to create long-term relationships because I was scared of how painful it would be to have sex with it. I'm 23 and for graduating I decided to take a trip to Japan for 2 weeks.

During this trip I decided I will try to experiment to see if it would actually hurt or how bad would it be if I tried it with someone who I have no emotional connection with so there would be no problems so I contacted Alice and scheduled a meet a couple days before I left.

Not gonna go into many details because there weren't much. We showered, She tried a covered BJ where I then asked to not do it because I couldn't really feel it with the foreskin and condom combo. She also tried to get on top with lube I requested for her to bring, but I could feel the pain of the foreskin going back so we just laid in bet while I just fingered her and played with her boobs. She was very kind and gentle throughout the whole process and I appreciated it. I was nervous, but she sort of took charge which wasn't much, but understable since there isn't much we can do considering the phismosis.

After a while we just layed and talked for around 20-30 minutes.

Overall, still a good experience and I will try again in 2 years if she is still offering her services. I am currently getting treatment for the phismosis now that I have healtcare so this trip was very important for me to see what would work so I will be fine by then.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request from the provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is very sweet and kind and way hotter in person I would say. Very excited for the next time we meet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/30/2023

Reactions: Alice
I'm very sorry about your condition but I hope you had a wonderful time with Alice. She really is a gem. Best of luck!

• Love
Thank you for the review. Sorry to hear about the phimosis, I had the same problem myself up until my early teens. Hope the treatment helped 👍

I'm sorry to hear about your condition. Although not exactly related and maybe its still painful with the condition (I'm not sure as I was cut so don't really know how foreskin works) but you could try vibrated induced ejaculation. Maybe its not your thing, but personally I found it feels really good even if different from a regular "finish" its better than not being to cum at all. Hope it all goes well.