Georaphic Bachelor In Kanagawa Seeking Advice.

GeoBach13

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello. I've been here in Kanagawa since last June and will be leaving in July. I have been looking for companionship with very limited success, standard social media things, regular bars, etc. I have recently been contacted by a "model" from "Japan's Finest Swingers Club" off one of those sites, saying they organize parties at hotels in Tokyo and Kanagawa areas. I was told after membership is paid, the parties are free because of sponsorship (?), but a cash "security deposit" is required and will be refunded at the end of the night if you follow the rules. Anyone hear of anything like that. Is it legit?
Their pitch is convincing, but I'm not sure. I also could just bee desperate enough to want it to be legit. :/ Advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.

100% pure scam. Five'll get you ten the "model" is in the Philippines and you'll be asked to send your membership fee by Western Union.

Reactions: just4fun
That all sounds familiar. So, I guess I am that desperate to want to believe. Thanks for the feedback. I guess I have been married too long to know how to get out and find someone and have become prey to the internet vultures.

Yeah anyone can be a "Model" on the Internet worthy of your hard earned cash. Just use one of the services here & relieve some stress safely.