German Korean Couple

mnr

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! We’re a German (male) Korean (female) couple who are looking to experiment a little whenever we’re in Japan.

We’re usually in Japan around once a year and figured it’d be a great place to have some adventures.

This year was our first time hiring someone and we had a blast so we’re definitely going to repeat that! Always open for suggestions :)

Hi everyone! We’re a German (male) Korean (female) couple who are looking to experiment a little whenever we’re in Japan.

We’re usually in Japan around once a year and figured it’d be a great place to have some adventures.

This year was our first time hiring someone and we had a blast so we’re definitely going to repeat that! Always open
Are you guys interested in MMFF?

Reactions: mnr
Always open for suggestions :)
Suggest to check out the various swing clubs and happening bars.

The next time you are coming let me know, I can introduce you to some swingers clubs. Tokyo is a great place for it.

Are you guys interested in MMFF?
Not against it however he is straight and she's only interested in another girl...
Suggest to check out the various swing clubs and happening bars.
Will do next time we're there! Probably August 24. We may also just book a girl again as that was quite convenient.
Will you be in Osaka? If so, my wife and I (39m, American; 27f, Japanese) are down for something.
Not in the foreseeable future sadly.
The next time you are coming let me know, I can introduce you to some swingers clubs. Tokyo is a great place for it.
That would be wonderful! Thank you :)