Shymes

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Sunshine Massage, Hamburg - I think I'll stick with Japan

Service Name:
Massage with extras

Provider Name:
Don't Know, I think it was something like Paul?

Website/Contact Info:
http://thaimassagen-hamburg.de/wellness-thai-massage-hamburg.html

Country/City Name:
Germany/Hamburg

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes, EUR 100 (more on that)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
Broken English

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was on a trip to Europe that would have me stop in Hamburg for a night, and I was at a loose end. I know that P2P is legal in Germany and I wanted to try something out but I didn't know exactly what would be available. I have tried researching the scene in Germany before but there's not much available in English, not a detailed guide or website (like this) that has all the info I wanted.

I knew about the Reeperbahn but having become accustomed to Japanese shops where you can just dart into a place that's on a secluded street, I really didn't fancy hanging around a famous street going into buildings full of groups of lads out for a big night, and potentially getting ripped off by dodgy women. It's just not my thing. Also, and this will sound weird, it kind of feels like I'm supporting human trafficking with most of the girls being from Eastern Europe (yes I know, it's probably similar circumstances in Japan/Thailand too, it's just not as obvious though). I read that there were erotic massage shops in Germany and I went for a Thai one thinking that the experience might be like it is at an incall place in Thailand.

I read about Sunshine Massage through my extensive googling and found their website, but there was no info on prices or girls which again is kind of frustrating if you have worked with shops in Japan before. I just decided to go for it and took EUR100 with me, because some google reviews (translated from German) seemed to indicate EUR80 was enough. I got to the location and it's a small apartment building. I buzzed the bell for Sunshine Massage (also noting that there was a Moonlight Massge operating there too) and the front door opened. I went up to the first floor and the door opens and I was greeted by this quite old Thai lady wearing a negligee. She would have been in her late 40s or even 50s easily, either that or her face has seen some shit in her time, because she was grizzly. However her body was very curvy with amazing tits. Clearly she is the mama-san, I thought ...

She lets me into a room and starts explaining to me in German, and I quick let her know that I can only speak English. She has some basic English and tells me that she will do massage, plus HJ, BJ and FS for EUR130. That was a problem because I only brought EUR100. I said so and she went back to check and said that she will do massage plus HJ and BJ for the 100, plus I have to give her a 5 min massage at the end. Now at the time, I still thought she was the mama-san and that when I confirmed the transaction, she would go get someone younger to do the work. But nope, it was her. I should have cut and run earlier.

She got me undressed and on the bed, and the massage started. She told me to tell her if it was too hard, but about 5 mins in I could see that there was no chance of her going too hard. The massage was really just rubbing oil all over my body in a kind of firm manner. It wasn't unpleasant, some parts were nice, but it just left me questioning my choices in life. Then she gets me to flip over and she takes off her top and starts a HJ. My god, her tits were so full and soft. Not saggy and not fake either. And her skin was so soft and smooth. It's like her face took everything life directed at this woman and left her body unmarked. She wouldn't let me touch her downstairs at all and also her nips were sensitive so I had to kind of avoid them. Also no kissing either, so it wasn't really that sensual. Then she says 'you wanna have sex anyway? next time you bring 130!' and I'm like sure! So she caps me and we get to work. I couldn't finish with the FS because of the whole situation not really being what I wanted and she started complaining about the time which was a turn off, so we finished up and I got myself off while grabbing her breasts.

Cleaned up and she made me give her a 5 min back massage. If that was to balance out the underpayment of EUR30 then technically my massage was worth more than hers. Then she made me take a photo of her mobile number so I can call and book her again (which I instantly deleted) and then I left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
So ... I think I'll just stick to Japan. It just seems a lot easier in a way, and I know more about what I'm getting I think. Or I might have just gone about this all wrong. I think there are several German members of this forum who are probably thinking 'why didn't you just go to ...'. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you for submitting your report!

Approved: 5/13/2023

Thanks for the review. I salute you for persevering in the face of such a.....well such a face.
By the way how old are you young fellow? Some of us senior citizens (40s and 50s) could take great offense to you calling us very old
"and I was greeted by this quite old Thai lady wearing a negligee. She would have been in her late 40s or even 50s easily, either that or her face has seen some shit in her time, because she was grizzly. "
So what do you call someone in their 60s or 70s - Choronos?

Haha! Sorry @hardharry … should’ve thought that through a little more.

And thanks @kiki021 for the advice, will give it a go next time. Can you say how the site works? Do you have to make appointments or can you just turn up at the address?

Reactions: hardharry
Can you say how the site works?
You can enter the postcode or the town where you are and then limit the radius in kilometres. Then you will get all the people who have placed an ad there with information about the person and the possibility about how to contact them.
You're welcome.

Reactions: Maxblack and Shymes