Gettin delivery health in upscale hotel

pinegreen

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm on business trip in Japan and staying in Mitsumi Garden hotel. The room has been booked for single use (never seen this before, but it seems a thing in Japan) and paid by the company. The elevators are card activated and directly next to reception desk.

If I walk into elevator with a deriheru girl will I get into trouble? I didn't see any explicit notices, but I'm risk averse for obvious reasons. Advice appreciated. Thanks,

pine

Reactions: Yuriko and Simonka
There are like 8 Mitsui garden hotels in Tokyo so I am not sure which one you are talking about but I have been to three of them as far as remember, they also have elevator right next to the reception both place but none of them caused me trouble to get in.

Play well!

Last edited:
Will I have problem in Grand Hyatt in Roppongi?

When I visited at late night, room key was required. Maybe to higher floor elevators require? It's better double check.

But, yes, Park Hyatt, surprisingly doesn't require. went there yesterday.

Hi,
I'm on business trip in Japan and staying in Mitsumi Garden hotel. The room has been booked for single use (never seen this before, but it seems a thing in Japan) and paid by the company. The elevators are card activated and directly next to reception desk.

If I walk into elevator with a deriheru girl will I get into trouble? I didn't see any explicit notices, but I'm risk averse for obvious reasons. Advice appreciated. Thanks,

pine

Mitsui Garden, better meet by the entrance or elevator. I've been to Ginza, Kyobashi. Also, please don't forget to request towels for one more!!!