Getting setup at Thai-Mai

dopamine

TAG Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

I’ve read some awesome reviews for Thai mai but require Japanese for the Tencho and then English for the girls.

My Japanese ability is fairly limited but I’m improving. However, some situations have caused me to want a release and would like to see this certain girl.

Could someone with experience give a basic rundown of how the conversation would take place and useful phrases (not found in the pinned translation post) so that others and myself may visit there?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: all4naughty69
My Japanese isn’t great but I was able to book.

I just called and said it’s my first time- Watashi no hajimete desu.

Then I said (girls name) book shitai desu. (Time)ji Kara aitai desu.

Then you need to explain time or set. I did Komi Komi so that’s all I needed to say but either way you need to call them again to tell them the room #. If you go to a love hotel just say which course and that you’ll tell them the hotel and room # when you arrive. Kinshicho no hoteru tsuita toki denwa Shimasu. Get to the room, call, then- (name of girl) no okyakusama. hoteru no namae wa .... hea no bango wa .... have fun!

(If anyone wants to correct my poor Japanese be my guest but this should do the trick)

Then you need to explain time or set. I did Komi Komi so that’s all I needed to say but either way you need to call them again to tell them the room #. If you go to a love hotel just say which course and that you’ll tell them the hotel and room # when you arrive. Kinshicho no hoteru tsuita toki denwa Shimasu. Get to the room, call, then- (name of girl) no okyakusama. hoteru no namae wa .... hea no bango wa .... have fun!

(If anyone wants to correct my poor Japanese be my guest but this should do the trick)
The old tencho guy seems pretty cool, if you can speak survival japanese you’ll get by. Its not like a japanese deri-heru where they may refuse you because your japanese isnt good enough. Most of the gorls at thai mai dont speak great japanese themselves.

Thanks for your help. I'll give it a shot :D

I usually just say, "___-chan wa, kyou jikan ga arimasu-ka?" However since most of the girls I've met from there have been outstanding, mostly I just call and ask the tencho to recommend someone. He's never let me down.
Once I just said "send me someone who speaks English and likes white guys." He replied "Well they all do, I think." lol.

You'll need to be able to answer questions like what time, length of course etc, though. The guy there is very friendly so if you can do that, no problem. Not sure how you'd go with no J-ability at all though.

damn....i have no J ability other than reading the Japanese you guys wrote here...as soon as he asks any kind of clarifying question I'm fucked...would someone be able to make a booking for a downtrodden tourist like myself? :(

would someone be able to make a booking for a downtrodden tourist like myself? :(

No offense, but why would anyone risk their number being blackballed on your behalf?

Reactions: MinMinn and MikeH

came back to read this post with the hope that maybe if I practiced enough I could make a booking, but then realized as soon as they asked anything off script I'd be fucked, like "this girl isn't available" or any kind of misc question. :cry::cry::cry:

came back to read this post with the hope that maybe if I practiced enough I could make a booking, but then realized as soon as they asked anything off script I'd be fucked, like "this girl isn't available" or any kind of misc question. :cry::cry::cry:

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take pun intended ;)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take pun intended ;)
Pretty
Just try, see what happens.

Reactions: all4naughty69