Guest viewing is limited

Gift-giving and flirting

Don’t worry, I won’t bother you guys anymore, sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way.
Take it like a man. This is part of the traditional hazing here, and a sign that you are a candidate for the inner circle - - - unless you are taking the ribbing personal. @MikeH is the Master Hazer at TAG. Bow your head, or haze back.
Or deliver all of your frustration to a willing lady via Fuzoku DX.
It helped me get through my hardest times on TAG...I still get hard, too..

Reactions: MikeH
Take it like a man. This is part of the traditional hazing here, and a sign that you are a candidate for the inner circle - - - unless you are taking the ribbing personal. @MikeH is the Master Hazer at TAG. Bow your head, or haze back.

I doubt I’m inner circle material or that I want to be LOL. Anyway, tremendous amounts of alcohol did not help with my mood last night. In my state of inebriation, I probably took trees swaying in the wind personally.

Last edited:
I beg to differ, very much. Most Japanese men seem to be borderline pedophiles, and most Japanese women are convinced that being over 30 is past their sell-by date. Also, Japanese men seem to be downright scared by independent women. If the lady has studied and lived for a few years abroad, and picked up some of the foreign ideas, her merchantability on the Japanese wedding market drops precipitously.

I am lucky to be married to one of them, an elegant, well-traveled, and sexy as hell Yamanote-type girl with well-to-do parents. I listen often to her still single girlfriends in similar situations. They definitely are not crazy. Grab them when you find them.

Although she isn’t over 30, she seems to be the kind of girls you’re describing: independent, and lived abroad for some time (France). In all the glory of last night’s drinking with the boys (why wouldn’t I over-drink after watching fireworks in the rain? OK I was drinking way before those fireworks.) i sent her a message I don’t remember sending. I asked her to dinner Sunday and she replied that she’d love to (based on the time stamp on the messages, rather quickly, too).

Thank God none of the exchange looks incoherent, that could have been embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxblack
No, no, no....keep going. I've got popcorn here.....with real butter.

Somehow, in that short post, you managed to make something as innocent as popcorn sound just nasty :ROFLMAO:. I don’t care if you call it butter, that isn’t butter.

I would love to meet them! No, I am not looking for a partner ( partners, yes)
You and me both but just one keeper is enough for me.

Reactions: Ken4fb
Although she isn’t over 30, she seems to be the kind of girls you’re describing: independent, and lived abroad for some time (France). In all the glory of last night’s drinking with the boys (why wouldn’t I over-drink after watching fireworks in the rain? OK I was drinking way before those fireworks.) i sent her a message I don’t remember sending. I asked her to dinner Sunday and she replied that she’d love to (based on the time stamp on the messages, rather quickly, too).

Thank God none of the exchange looks incoherent, that could have been embarrassing.

Looking forward to hear how the dinner went

Looking forward to hear how the dinner went

Dinner went super well, I am surprised to learn how much we have in common. I haven’t had dinner go so long without having the girl come over to my place to spend the night afterwards, but I don’t think I messed up in any significant way, since she’s the one who hinted when she was free this week (date 2 already set up).

This is a bit different from what I’m used to, but I can’t say I hate moving a bit more slowly. I’m in a pretty good mood today.

Won’t be posting on this topic after this, I got advice and am thankful for it (even if I went against most people’s advice and sacrificed a potential running route to see where this will take me).

Thanks everybody.

Reactions: Maxblack and Mr Cat
Indeed there are no Romeos and Juliets up in here. The only meals anyone cares about here are the ones that include both the meat and the bone… ;)

I’ll post my review of Nuruteka a after trying it out, just to balance out the dinner and no sex post :D. Also an interesting Gotanda street pick-up coming (based on the notice, it’ll likely be released in September if approved).

Not giving up my hobbies for a running buddy quite yet.

Last edited:
I beg to differ, very much. Most Japanese men seem to be borderline pedophiles, and most Japanese women are convinced that being over 30 is past their sell-by date. Also, Japanese men seem to be downright scared by independent women. If the lady has studied and lived for a few years abroad, and picked up some of the foreign ideas, her merchantability on the Japanese wedding market drops precipitously.

I am lucky to be married to one of them, an elegant, well-traveled, and sexy as hell Yamanote-type girl with well-to-do parents. I listen often to her still single girlfriends in similar situations. They definitely are not crazy. Grab them when you find them.

Oh, I'm in absolute agreement with you there. I'm married to exactly that type of girl (minus the rich parents, unfortunately). But they are few and far between, on par with unicorns, so if you actually meet one then you start ring-shopping if you have any brains.

But it doesn't detract from the fact that the vast majority of attractive Japanese women you meet who are over 30 and still single are probably fucking batshit nuts, and the fact that most Japanese men are disgusting, misogynistic, stunted and immature losers is probably a major contributing factor there. I'm just grateful to have made it out of that rat-race in once piece and with a home-life so normal that nobody who knew me 20 years ago believes it.

Reactions: Maxblack and MikeH
yeah, that’s what I was thinking of when you mentioned repeatedly you passing out drunk in front of your PC after rubbing one out on ladyboys vids. Damn this guy’s home life is so normal :D

Well, "normal " is a relative term. The degree to which my behavior is tolerated is more important, I say. But in my defense, the pandemic has most certainly altered my behavioral patterns in favor of a blander, more domesticated lifestyle. If I pass out drunk at my desk these days, it's usually a Youtube tutorial on vegetable gardening tips or a Swiss watch review playing on the monitor. My big thrill this week was buying new jogging shoes and lying my way into getting a monkeypox vaccination. Ni-Chome watch out!!

Well, "normal " is a relative term. The degree to which my behavior is tolerated is more important, I say. But in my defense, the pandemic has most certainly altered my behavioral patterns in favor of a blander, more domesticated lifestyle. If I pass out drunk at my desk these days, it's usually a Youtube tutorial on vegetable gardening tips or a Swiss watch review playing on the monitor. My big thrill this week was buying new jogging shoes and lying my way into getting a monkeypox vaccination. Ni-Chome watch out!!
That’s it! You’re officially a Libtard now! (With Gay-Green tendencies)

Oh, I'm in absolute agreement with you there. I'm married to exactly that type of girl (minus the rich parents, unfortunately). But they are few and far between, on par with unicorns, so if you actually meet one then you start ring-shopping if you have any brains.

But it doesn't detract from the fact that the vast majority of attractive Japanese women you meet who are over 30 and still single are probably fucking batshit nuts, and the fact that most Japanese men are disgusting, misogynistic, stunted and immature losers is probably a major contributing factor there. I'm just grateful to have made it out of that rat-race in once piece and with a home-life so normal that nobody who knew me 20 years ago believes it.

Did I mention that I traded-in an absolutely and certified (not just certifiable) crazy Manhattan socialite for the Japanese model? Socialite did cost me $10K a month in psychiatrist and liquor store bills, and she nearly did cost my life a few times. My “batshit crazy” experience definitely was American, and compared to that, anything else ranks as mild eccentricities.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeH
But it doesn't detract from the fact that the vast majority of attractive Japanese women you meet who are over 30 and still single are probably fucking batshit nuts, and the fact that most Japanese men are disgusting, misogynistic, stunted and immature losers is probably a major contributing factor there.

Pro-tip: Craziness usually comes with the territory. Your chances improve if you stop looking for wife-material in 3rd tier prefecture snack bars, nampaing at Shinjuku station at 0:30, or 'gaijin-friendly' MPs that have been reviewed and recommended as long as TAG existed. Not saying that you can't find a nugget in any of these, but it will take some prospecting.

Well, the one I am dating seems sane enough… what’s why knife sharpening sound I hear in the background?

In all seriousness, meeting a girl outside the happy ending circuit who already has money and definitely doesn’t need me to keep going is likely a better decision for a long term relationship than the few girls I started dating. Let’s hope this lasts and that I do better than I usually do.

I really don’t want to lose that segment of my training route.

Last edited:
I went to Nuruteka in Ikebukuro and they said only japanese customers
Well at least you tried.
It isn’t surprising though…a lot of shops that advertise to foreigners end up barring us eventually when an unusual number of no-nihongo start asking for service.

• Haha
Reactions: CharlieSimms
Well at least you tried.
It isn’t surprising though…a lot of shops that advertise to foreigners end up barring us eventually when an unusual number of no-nihongo start asking for service.
Yes it was unfortunate because it was the service i wanted the most. massage the girl in oil and nice tight black thong ass. i couldn't find any other service similar to it's. I was wondering if you know why the Japanese reject foreign customers? Is it because of spreading disease or something?

Last edited:
Yes it was unfortunate because it was the service i wanted the most. massage the girl in oil and nice tight black thong ass. i couldn't find any other service similar to it's. I was wondering if you know why the Japanese reject foreign customers? Is it because of spreading disease or something? Or just communication with the mistress? I don't mind some wordless sex.

That you perceive sex is part of the service and would be unable to communicate to understand what the service actually is is a red flag to start. Imho human beings should not be viewed as receptacles for wordless sex…. 😔

Yes it was unfortunate because it was the service i wanted the most. massage the girl in oil and nice tight black thong ass. i couldn't find any other service similar to it's. [...]
So...you just need the girl to be in a black thong and douse her in tons of oil? I would think most providers would be totally okay with using odorless oils and a massage...but yeah...thinking about it, you'd need to be able to to ask the girl if it's okay. This coincides with my point below.

I was wondering if you know why the Japanese reject foreign customers? Is it because of spreading disease or something?
Unfortunately, as @CharlieSimms pointed out, the average Japanese-illiterate foreigner causes more business harm than good. Despite the fact that these girls are sold like a product to you, they feel like and of course ARE still human beings in the end. It's an unavoidable, unignorable fact. And yeah, Japanese guys can be complete assholes to them too quite a bit, but at least the girls can make it clear they hate the way they are being treated without fearing some sort of coercion or confrontation (contrary to the samurai fiction, Japanese culture strives to be non-confrontational, because getting upset is seen as a weakness.)

As a result, when they finish up with someone who they can't communicate clearly with that just used them, one can imagine that it can be depressing and possibly even dehumanizing. Then with foreigners we often come with a dose of body odor, mouth odor, louder scarier voices, generally higher libido, and worst of all: overwhelmingly larger penis sizes (yes, there is enough evidence in this forum based on my experiences alone that confirms that bigger does NOT always mean better.) So...just imagine having a day where you meet five or more smelly, villainous-voiced, difficult-to-please foreign men who you can't even fucking complain to about their jaw-breaking Herculean-boner because they can't speak Japanese? Hell, if I were a female provider, I would probably avoid foreign guys altogether myself, because the risk is just not worth the reward.

Anyway, I get the feeling you actually did some homework this time, but unfortunately it hasn't paid off yet. The sooner you get started on the nihongo, the more of these dreams of yours can come true.

I think Covid also changed things to a certain degree, at least on the surface.

Before the pandemic a few shops at least tried to have something like an English menu or visual cues which girls accept foreigners. Tourism grew every year and some shops tried to cash in.....that is all gone, but I guess for the better. Like mentioned before, this is not an easy job with a high percentage of problematic customers, if communication is impossible or the customers just behave unpredictable because if their upbringing it can go wrong in so many ways. It is understandable why most shops don't want additional trouble...