¥51,000 - 120 minutes, delivery, Roto and shimei

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Work ended at a reasonable time and I wanted to have some fun.

It was one of those rainy nights. I didn't want to wander around Ikebukuro looking for shops that I have never visited. So, I decided to return to my hotel, relax and order Deli.

Last year, I was turned down by Gingira due to the lack of a Japanese phone number.

This year, I contacted them in Japanese via LINE and everything went smoothly.

My first choice, Maron, was no longer available.

I picked Aoi: tall, pretty and lots of options that check a lot of my favorite boxes.

https://www.gingira.jp/profile/AOI

The shop quoted me ¥51,000 for 120 minutes, delivery, Roto and shimei. Aoi would be at my hotel in 30 minutes.

The knock at my door came on time and it was the driver. When I paid him, he signaled Aoi to step forward.

Aoi comes in and she's very much GND pretty. I complimented her, saying, "やっぱり! 東北出身美白!"

Of course she replied, "そんなこじゃないよう!" while smiling and waving her hand in modest disagreement.

We chatted a bit. Unfortunately, Aoi seems to have a dull personality or she was tired/disinterested. Conversation didn't flow.

Onto the shower, where her technique was workmanlike.

After the shower, Aoi put on a one-piece miniskirt which provided easy access to her large breasts.

Aoi laid down and I started by running my hands all over her body. I kissed her on the lips, but she wasn't very responsive.

I reached inside to gently stroke her nipples, then I pulled her one piece down halfway in order to orally attack her nipples.

Eventually, off came the dress and I started working on her clean-shaven kitty. As I licked her pearl, I used the roto on her nipples.

Aoi's juices started flowing, along the occasional tiny trickle of blood. Aoi flipped over into doggy position. I tongue probed her as I used roto on her clit. At one point, I was jamming my tongue far into her kitty, when I felt a hard sponge-like object. I assume that was what was holding back a reservoir of her menstrual blood.

Luckily, it was mostly juices flowed onto my face and sheets. Although there were minor traces of blood in the juice puddles.

My turn arrived and she was not very good. After initial oral, she refused to continue and she complained that her mouth was too small. It was but, she could have made a better effort.

Aoi's sumata and paizuri were mediocre. The latter was surprising because she has a big rack.

Eventually she brought it all home with a nuru gel HJ.

I think some Gyaru are narcissistic and just go through the motions. I had a similar experience with this hot girl at Gal Deli last year:

https://fujoho.jp/index.php?p=girl&id=2003877

Of course, as always, YMMV.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I might try Gingira again, but not Aoi. I might also order from a Love Hotel with a big bath tub. I want to try that special purple bath.

Title of Your Review:
Gingira - Aoi - Disappointing

Service Name:
Deli

Provider Name:
Aoi

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.gingira.jp/main.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥51,000 - 120 minutes, delivery, Roto and shimei

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Work ended at a reasonable time and I wanted to have some fun.

It was one of those rainy nights. I didn't want to wander around Ikebukuro looking for shops that I have never visited. So, I decided to return to my hotel, relax and order Deli.

Last year, I was turned down by Gingira due to the lack of a Japanese phone number.

This year, I contacted them in Japanese via LINE and everything went smoothly.

My first choice, Maron, was no longer available.

I picked Aoi: tall, pretty and lots of options that check a lot of my favorite boxes.

https://www.gingira.jp/profile/AOI

The shop quoted me ¥51,000 for 120 minutes, delivery, Roto and shimei. Aoi would be at my hotel in 30 minutes.

The knock at my door came on time and it was the driver. When I paid him, he signaled Aoi to step forward.

Aoi comes in and she's very much GND pretty. I complimented her, saying, "やっぱり! 東北出身美白!"

Of course she replied, "そんなこじゃないよう!" while smiling and waving her hand in modest disagreement.

We chatted a bit. Unfortunately, Aoi seems to have a dull personality or she was tired/disinterested. Conversation didn't flow.

Onto the shower, where her technique was workmanlike.

After the shower, Aoi put on a one-piece miniskirt which provided easy access to her large breasts.

Aoi laid down and I started by running my hands all over her body. I kissed her on the lips, but she wasn't very responsive.

I reached inside to gently stroke her nipples, then I pulled her one piece down halfway in order to orally attack her nipples.

Eventually, off came the dress and I started working on her clean-shaven kitty. As I licked her pearl, I used the roto on her nipples.

Aoi's juices started flowing, along the occasional tiny trickle of blood. Aoi flipped over into doggy position. I tongue probed her as I used roto on her clit. At one point, I was jamming my tongue far into her kitty, when I felt a hard sponge-like object. I assume that was what was holding back a reservoir of her menstrual blood.

Luckily, it was mostly juices flowed onto my face and sheets. Although there were minor traces of blood in the juice puddles.

My turn arrived and she was not very good. After initial oral, she refused to continue and she complained that her mouth was too small. It was but, she could have made a better effort.

Aoi's sumata and paizuri were mediocre. The latter was surprising because she has a big rack.

Eventually she brought it all home with a nuru gel HJ.

I think some Gyaru are narcissistic and just go through the motions. I had a similar experience with this hot girl at Gal Deli last year:

Of course, as always, YMMV.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I might try Gingira again, but not Aoi. I might also order from a Love Hotel with a big bath tub. I want to try that special purple bath.
are their pics accurate? I’ll be in tokyo next week.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thank you for sharing your review. It is a letdown when the provider really isn't into it or 'in the mood', especially for 120min appointment. Early this year, I had my first Tokyo Deli experience and the provider also said that her mouth was too small. Is this a common thing for provider to say to get out or stop a BJ?

MT

I think I have to defend the poor Gyarus here. Sure, sometimes you are out of luck and encounter a provider where the chemistry just doesn't matches and she puts in a bare minimum...
BUT the percentage of lackluster bad providers is not higher than at regular shops.

Thanks for the review. Unfortunate that you were rather unsatisfied and mist of the play was less exciting than anticipated.

Have found gyaru types to be usually more chatty and a positive personality although obviously YMMV. Have never used this shop due the gajin tax but seems recenet reviews of providers haven't been that great.

Thank you for sharing your review. It is a letdown when the provider really isn't into it or 'in the mood', especially for 120min appointment. Early this year, I had my first Tokyo Deli experience and the provider also said that her mouth was too small. Is this a common thing for provider to say to get out or stop a BJ?

MT
That's an interesting point. In my case, she could have continued to suck the tip and then use her hands for the remaining 91%. To be fair, her mouth seemed to be too narrow to proceed more than 20%.

Reactions: Alice
Have found gyaru types to be usually more chatty and a positive personality although obviously YMMV. Have never used this shop due the gajin tax but seems recenet reviews of providers haven't been that great.
If you have any reviews, or recommendations, for shops in Tokyo with Gyaru, I would appreciate it.

This girl from Gal Deli was chatty, but the session wasn't that great:

I think I have to defend the poor Gyarus here. Sure, sometimes you are out of luck and encounter a provider where the chemistry just doesn't matches and she puts in a bare minimum...
BUT the percentage of lackluster bad providers is not higher than at regular shops.
You raise a good point and my data sample might not be large enough to form a solid conclusion. That's why I wrote "I think some."

The quest continues.

If you have any reviews, or recommendations, for shops in Tokyo with Gyaru, I would appreciate it.

I can't count how many times I have used Galdeli by now....and of course the experience is always super subjective, but for me personally the percentage of good experiences has been higher than at any other shop. Sure, sometimes it was just mediocre but there are too many girls I would have no problem booking again.

I think the only time it was rather bad was with Ashan. She is pretty and also didn't deny any kind of play....but it felt so transactional and there was not the slightest bit of chemistry that I suggested to leave after my first shot.
One of the rare occasions where neither looks nor service were bad, just a personality missmatch.

MT
I had a provider tell me that my D was too big, she was actually terrified of it, which was weird, considering I'm an average sized white dude! Extras had been offered by the booking person, but the provider wasn't having any of it! Not only that, but she capped me for the BJ and Sumata action because I was leaking too much precum. She was really hot and I was very attracted to her, and knowing that I could have pounded that sweet, shaved pussy had I been a little more persuasive, well, that just made me all that much hornier! We finished in Sumata, albeit covered...

This. The hot ones don’t have to try to get the booking and don’t try once they get you.
Service makes up for appearance 100% but appearance makes up for service never.
There's a certain amount of truth to that. Although, I've experienced scorching hot sessions with hot girls in Tokyo, so YMMV.

There have been times when I couldn't believe how cute or hot my girl was.

I do see the merits of the other side of the argument. One of my favorites at Dogenzaka Crystal, back when it was Gaijin Friendly, was a studious-looking spinner who was whirlwind of activities. Her gymnastic sumata was mind melting.

I guess the corollary is: the hot ones MIGHT have good service, the not hot one MUST have good service.
The issue with this rule is “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. Then again it works to my advantage because my definition of beauty does NOT align with Japan’s definition so I prefer the “not hot” who have amazing service. Win win.

, the not hot one MUST have good service.
Yes, because otherwise they will get a bad reputation with management and they won't cultivate repeat customers.

Back in the 1990s, the Crystal Fashion Health and Madonna Mansion chains managed to recruit scores of hot girls who were struggling models and actresses; semon gako students; and those who were trying launch their own little businesses. I sigh when I recall those sessions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
has anyone tried dming their fav jav actress and making an offer directly?

I think some Gyaru are narcissistic and just go through the motions.
The girl from this review, Aoi, honestly doesn’t look very gyaru to me.
I don’t think all the girls at gingira are necessarily gyaru? They just have many gyaru of the roster.
Also you described this girl as GND. GND is kind of contrary to Gyaru imo.

The girl from this review, Aoi, honestly doesn’t look very gyaru to me.
I don’t think all the girls at gingira are necessarily gyaru? They just have many gyaru of the roster.
Also you described this girl as GND. GND is kind of contrary to Gyaru imo.

Girls falling in the category of Gyaru are a much bigger spectrum these days. The "real" ones with tanned skin, heavy makeup, tattoos and ridiculous nails are very rare. If a girl dresses a bit more on the sexy side, has wavy dyed hair and a bold personality I would still say the description fits.....it's just a lot more lowkey nowadays.

I booked Ciara at Gal-deli last year and she was nice. I still have to write her review, but she has an amazing butt, was very responsive to DATY, and initiated a lot. She didn't seem to have any problem with BBBJ.

That's disappointing. I was thinking of booking her my next trip. What was wrong with the session?

That's disappointing. I was thinking of booking her my next trip. What was wrong with the session?

She has been working for Galdeli (and sistershops) for quite some, always 5 days a week and posts the same photos over and over again.
She looks cool, but I never booked her because of that. If girls work that much and don't care to post it is a strong sign that work for them is just a routine imho.

Last edited:
She has been working for Galdeli (and sistershops) for quite some, always 5 days a week and posts the same photos over and over again.
She looks cool, but I never booked her because of that. If girls work that much and don't care to post is a strong sign that work for them is just a routine imho.
Oh, that's a good tip. Didn't even think about that. Though, from what others have said, some girls work that schedule and post lots of similar pics and seem to LOVE their job, like Lime at Robodeli. Haven't seen a bad review of her yet.

But I'll definitely think twice about Yachopa. Looking at her diaries, it seems she's basically been posting the same 5-7 pics on rotation the entire time she's been working.