Guest viewing is limited

Gingira - Aoi - Disappointing

Third time? How many more times are you going to let a girl talk talk talk before you stand up, take off your clothes and say “let’s get in the shower”?
Because she didn’t steal from you, you’re just an idiot. Of COURSE she wants money, that’s the entire point of a “job”.
I’m confused why you it let keep happening?
^^;; i'm too passive and a pushover. In korea, one girl said she had to leave early to head to college class (she arrived 30 min late) and I value education so I was like "oh okay". another one didn't seem clean offering NS off the bat and very different from the pictures but I hadn't clarified the cancellation policy first. The manager was like "no, you have to continue". I had to pay her 50% to get her to leave. It was only afterwards the manager said I can cancel for $40 next time to cover transportation.

I will be more assertive next time.

Last edited:
update: I went through the store this time and my nomination slept through the appointment time so he ended up sending the girl who spent the whole time talking. idk if he said anything to her, but this time we got right down to business. cost me another 120k though

update: I went through the store this time and my nomination slept through the appointment time so he ended up sending the girl who spent the whole time talking. idk if he said anything to her, but this time we got right down to business. cost me another 120k though
Where are you finding delis this expensive. 120k is what I spent for a 6 hour date course a couple weeks ago. I'm genuinely curious what DH is so expensive and if it's worth it xD

Where are you finding delis this expensive. 120k is what I spent for a 6 hour date course a couple weeks ago. I'm genuinely curious what DH is so expensive and if it's worth it xD
not worth it 😂 sometimes I do it if I learn the girl needs it for family, medical, or school.

not worth it 😂 sometimes I do it if I learn the girl needs it for family, medical, or school.

I only do it for Hermes bags or water buffaloes. All else is wasted.

But if I was you then I would, after all these experiences you have had, take a long hard look at myself and would reconsider if p4p really is made for me.

Please create a dedicated thread reviewing your non-sex companions, we don't deserve to get robbed off multiple potentially classic threads. We value education!!!

Back to the topic of Gingira: I'm more than happy consider any enthusiastic recommendations for this shop.

Reactions: Alice
How foreigner friendly is this shop? The prices on the English menu are already inflated and then they say they charge an extra 4000 for people who can't speak Japanese, so I'm not sure I'll ever try them, but do they do what they can to chase away foreign customers, or is the Line booking in English pretty seamless?

Also I'm pretty sure I've seen some of the same girls at CocoDoll (which seems pretty much a no go to foreigners), so I'm wondering if that applies to Gingira since they seem like sister shops.

Also I'm pretty sure I've seen some of the same girls at CocoDoll (which seems pretty much a no go to foreigners), so I'm wondering if that applies to Gingira since they seem like sister shops.
CocoDoll is Gingiras Loli Deli, same shop basically but different companions. You can request 3P with one CocoDoll girl and one Gingira girl. Some girls who fit both Loli and Gyaru concept are listed on both shops.

Also I'm pretty sure I've seen some of the same girls at CocoDoll (which seems pretty much a no go to foreigners)...

On the official website they have information about foreign customer availability on the girl's profiles....so CocoDoll is for sure not NG and is fine with foreigners (if they are willing to pay their ridiculous prices)

CocoDoll is Gingiras Loli Deli, same shop basically but different companions. You can request 3P with one CocoDoll girl and one Gingira girl. Some girls who fit both Loli and Gyaru concept are listed on both shops.
Ah that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.
On the official website they have information about foreign customer availability on the girl's profiles....so CocoDoll is for sure not NG and is fine with foreigners (if they are willing to pay their ridiculous prices)
Yeah their prices seem insane when you switch to English. I can speak some conversational Japanese but probably not enough to try to get the Japanese speaker price. They have some cute girls, but not enough to pay that price.

Someday I'll finally get my schedule to line up and try out Riona, i've had my sye on her for a long time now. I'll let you know if it's any good if it ever happens xD
I hope you write a review. Riona is the only girl at Gingira who I still have an interest in trying after my last few times there were disappointing.

How foreigner friendly is this shop? The prices on the English menu are already inflated and then they say they charge an extra 4000 for people who can't speak Japanese, so I'm not sure I'll ever try them, but do they do what they can to chase away foreign customers, or is the Line booking in English pretty seamless?

yep. they allow foreign customers but they told me minimum 90 min 36k course. the 4k extra fee is if you have almost 0 jp skill. I got by with conversational jp. however, for the girls listing whether they take foreign customers, the first manager said my jp is good enough, the second one I dealt with on the weekend wouldn’t let me. There’s also other fees so you’re looking at around 40k to start.

The guy talked too soft and too fast over the hotel phone for me. I didn’t like the available options so I went with another shop early next morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and bdole