1 hour 31k plus love hotel

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Usually I am tucked away in a small village and do not get to play much around my area. So when in Tokyo, I try to cram in as much action as possible in one trip. After working late night and planned return journey next morning I decided to see someone before I left. At midnight entered a love hotel in Ikebukuro. A few beers later started looking at my options on cityheabun and decided to go for Rara from Gingira who was available at 5am.
After arrival the driver took my temp and cash business. The moment rara stepped in I got good vibes. She was very small which I did not know at the time of booking but a cute and friendly girl. We took a shower and then sat on the bed. There was quite some curiosity about me as a foreigner. She seemed slightly shy but still very open minded. I requested she to put on her shiny costume, which got me very excited. Then after some kissing and bbj she started lotion play on the knob which made me cum very fast. But with 20 minutes remaining we took a tobacco break and then she tugged me again. Then we took a shower and hugged goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thanks for sharing.

It would have been nice if you included the shop name, Gingira, in the post title :)

Thanks for sharing.

It would have been nice if you included the shop name, Gingira, in the post title :)
That's my bad... I thought I edited it, but probably didn't save it properly. Thanks for pointing it out. (it's been fixed)

Sounds like a good experience. I had a gingira girl once back in the day. CFS? I didn't see that mentioned so I thought I would ask.

Can't there just be a codeword at the end of the review, like we say "I had a very lovely time" or something equally lame? Or would this still be violate Tag Manager's rules and regulations?

Can't there just be a codeword at the end of the review, like we say "I had a very lovely time" or something equally lame? Or would this still be violate Tag Manager's rules and regulations?
mcdonalds winning GIF by McDonald’s UK & ROI

Thanks for the review.

Sounds like a good experience. I had a gingira girl once back in the day. CFS? I didn't see that mentioned so I thought I would ask.

If you want FS then go to soaplands. FS is never on the menu or "legal" for any other shops other than soaplands. Don't give people stupid ideas that they can get extra stuff out of standard shops and make a scene and screw up for the rest of us.

Thanks for the review.

If you want FS then go to soaplands. FS is never on the menu or "legal" for any other shops other than soaplands. Don't give people stupid ideas that they can get extra stuff out of standard shops and make a scene and screw up for the rest of us.

Halle-fucking-lujah
Everyone please stop this madness
Do you really wanna be the guy posting about all the illegal and otherwise banned shit you did on the interweb?
Darwin was a genius.

54F02ED8-3525-4AA7-9417-392D2358C59F.gif

Best you can get is AF with these kind of or providers. But has to be pre ordered if it's mentioned on the chicks profile.

Thanks for the review. Gingira has some interesting girls in their lineup, but after seeing the pricing of your and other reviews and checking their website I'll stay away. They are charging their foreigner prices/taxes even if you do all booking in Japanese?

In general health stores are the ones I use most and I have never been charged foreigner-tax. Thought this was a thing that only applied to soaplands.

I am really surprised to see that a health shop does this...and for me personally that is a no-go.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review. Gingira has some interesting girls in their lineup, but after seeing the pricing of your and other reviews and checking their website I'll stay away. They are charging their foreigner prices/taxes even if you do all booking in Japanese?

In general health stores are the ones I use most and I have never been charged foreigner-tax. Thought this was a thing that only applied to soaplands.

I am really surprised to see that a health shop does this...and for me personally that is a no-go.
They could understand I was not a native speaker.

They could understand I was not a native speaker.

Yeah sure, probably easy to make out if you are not native, but that is not my point. My Japanese is also pretty mediocre but good enough to get around....and Health shops never charged me anything ontop.

Gingira is well known and has probably good quality overall, but them overcharging japanese speaking foreign customers is just not cool. Of course they can do whatever they want, but that's just uncommon for Health and nothing I would support.

Gingira is well known and has probably good quality overall, but them overcharging japanese speaking foreign customers is just not cool. Of course they can do whatever they want, but that's just uncommon for Health and nothing I would support.
Plenty of delivery shops charging more for foreign customers and even more shops not even catering to us. Like Gingira being a brand who has extremely high security for their provider's its difficult to fake being local because you will always meet the driver who collects the bill.

Do check the price differences at Tora no ana
for crazy!

That said, I hate foreign tax but will use Gingira two more times for Erina and Riria.

Reactions: Skynet8934
Plenty of delivery shops charging more for foreign customers and even more shops not even catering to us. Like Gingira being a brand who has extremely high security for their provider's its difficult to fake being local because you will always meet the driver who collects the bill.

Do check the price differences at Tora no ana
for crazy!

That said, I hate foreign tax but will use Gingira two more times for Erina and Riria.

There are some shops I know that have more expensive English menus for foreigners with next to no language ability. That is alright with me because it's an additional hastle for them....but they charge regular prices when you book in Japanese.

I never tried to fake my self into the system and Gingira is a shop within the completely normal price range for regular customers...that's why I was surprised by their practice.

Lol, the example if the premium shops is of course something else. Even the regular prices are tough to swallow :D

Gaijin tax is a shitty standard when it comes to soaplands, but I am out when health shops also try to pull it off.

Last edited:
If it's a JAV girl and that's the only option then I can take the hit since most of them stick to DH. I'm mulling over a few at the moment. My body's saying let's go but my wallet is saying no.

Hmn I see where your coming from. Also I am all ears for a shop list which do not charge more for foreign clients who can speak conversational language.
Yeah sure, probably easy to make out if you are not native, but that is not my point. My Japanese is also pretty mediocre but good enough to get around....and Health shops never charged me anything ontop.

When I want to get some action for cheaper I usually head to Yokohama spicy but the girls have seen there have been okayish. Did not leave the love hotel with a smile on the face like I did when I saw Rara

When I want to get some action for cheaper I usually head to Yokohama spicy but the girls have seen there have been okayish. Did not leave the love hotel with a smile on the face like I did when I saw Rara
Most important is that you had a very good time...so it was worth the money spent 👍

I am also not a guy who is looking for shops that offer cheap service, but I want to be treated fairly as a customer. I won't become a repeat customer at a shop where I don't feel welcome but have to pay extra to be tolerated.

Thanks for the review.