Guest viewing is limited

Ginza Corridor Gai

MongerInAStrLnd

Unicorn Wrangler
Reaction score
Is this area even possible to do solo or is wing pretty much an absolute requirement? All the info I have in japanese says its super-difficult.

Anything is possible but yeah, it wil be harder by yourself

Did some observation this weekend, pretty much confirming that.

This seems like the mother lode if you want to pick up OL types too.

Did some observation this weekend, pretty much confirming that.

This seems like the mother lode if you want to pick up OL types too.

Yeah a great spot. To be honest you never really NEED a wing. You can still get girls numbers when they're in groups, it just might be harder to pull them the same day. But still, not impossible.

Reactions: AnotherTag
If you’re into those types try also a nearby cheesy dance club like Diana or Genius.

Reactions: Glock
If you’re into those types try also a nearby cheesy dance club like Diana or Genius.

Those two venues used to be a goldmine for OLs a few years ago. Now it's tonnes of very drunk japanese salary men participating in the world cock blocking Olympics. But it's still good fun and good times can be had :) there's always that one OL with your name on her for that night if you play it right :)

Those two venues used to be a goldmine for OLs a few years ago. Now it's tonnes of very drunk japanese salary men participating in the world cock blocking Olympics. But it's still good fun and good times can be had :) there's always that one OL with your name on her for that night if you play it right :)

It's funny how it really does work like that with bars and clubs... Dudes tell dudes and those dudes come in expecting something. Dudes come in like roving bands of grazing animals over fishing..

Things which were great years ago suck now. And everybody's always asking what's the best place to meet girls?

Luckily because of the barrier to entry (actual balls) the street will always be the best. Cold approach really does eliminate all the dudes who can't muster their own courage to actually rock up and talk to a girl when there's no preestablished context

@Sinapse no arguments there buddy. Just saying that some people enjoy multiple venue options and that there's more to picking up girls than just cold approach. I personally like hitting up bars and clubs with music since it's my kinda scene and in the midst of that throw in the Nampa of course :) to each their own

Reactions: Sinapse
@Sinapse no arguments there buddy. Just saying that some people enjoy multiple venue options and that there's more to picking up girls than just cold approach. I personally like hitting up bars and clubs with music since it's my kinda scene and in the midst of that throw in the Nampa of course :) to each their own
Well there is also the added hurdle that even if there was a more balanced m/f ratio those Ginza clubs (Diana, Lapis, Genius etc) are really Japanese. Girls are for the most part not into gaijins there, very different vibes than Roppongi or Shibuya. But if you just want to watch the scene, all the Satohs from Marketing trying to hook up with the Suzukis from Legal etc... Its fun in a sociological way. And yes you can occasionally meet the pretty adventurous OL who will even come to talk to you cause a foreigner in those venues stands out. Happened to me at Genius.

Not much to add here, but someone please takes me as their wing please LOL, although you might reject me even :p

No doubt... Although to be clear, cold approach includes bars and clubs!

My only point is the NEED for guys to be in a venue often is one that was programmed by society ("you should talk to girls only in specific designated places") and is basically the equivalent of someone else thinking for you and deciding for you where certain types of behavior are acceptable. Imagine, for example being told you can only breathe in certain situations. Ridiculous no doubt.

I too, of course, like going to venues too and enjoying the music or crowd that I like as well. I don't live exclusively on the streets either. But I've met basically endless guys for whom the need to be under a roof and in a socially acceptable bar was a "rule" they had made for themselves to their own detriment and due to no particular good reason other than that they feel awkward anywhere else.

And in response to that I just say that very few new or incredible things have been discovered or achieved in situations in which you are "comfortable"

Rome, Apple, and SpaceX were not created on the sofa Or by playing by the rules

You can live a decent life chasing comfort but rarely a great one

Last edited:
Rome, Apple, and SpaceX were not created on the sofa Or by playing by the rules

You can live a decent life chasing comfort but rarely a great one

That's one heck of an awesome line to make.

Reactions: Sinapse
A downside of this area is the total lack of love hotels anywhere close. A few rental rooms to the southwest of Shimbashi station and that's it.