Type/Location:
Regular hotel - 5 star

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese

Overall Rating:
4 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
Hello all,

Long time reader of the forums, finally had a business trip lined up to Tokyo and had only one night free. It has been a while since I've been to Japan. My previous rumblings were in Susukino in Sapporo - they were fun. I am an East Asian foreigner just to give context.

Date/Time: Mid October 2014

Provider: www.ginza-kagayaki.com

Contact Info: Phone. I tried via email a couple of times but no replies.

Type/Location: Delivery health. 5 star hotel.

Language Specifics: I called all of the kagayaki shops to see which girls were available. These included www.d-kagayaki.com, www.shibuya-kagayaki.com and www.ginza-kagayaki.com. All staff were unable to speak English. I am able to speak conversational Japanese and managed to get by fine. I think if you would need at least conversational to moderate Japanese.
During the session, Kumi said she did not speak English at all. Surprised that she took on foreign customers. I spoke Japanese the whole team

Session Length/Fee: 150 minutes = 54000 yen + premier lady fee 5000 yen + choose fee 2000 yen = 61000 yen

Details:
For anyone who is looking to book with kagayaki here is a quick primer. I was reading fuzoku review sites and the kagayaki chains look like they have some pretty girls with good satisfaction from customers. They are expensive however, compared to others. And I'm sure there will be people who say too expensive etc. can get FS for cheaper etc. This place is not for you then.

I called around at about 2300. I told the phone operation I was foreign. The shibuya and shinjuku branches had only 1 girl each that was willing to have foreigner customers. This is despite able Japanese and East Asian background. The ginza branch however had up to 6 or 7 that I can remember the operation spilling out names of. Be careful though, when you go to the website, there is a search option which filters out girls who are ok with foreigners, the results are wrong! Half of the girls he told me did not turn up in the search, and also the girls that were on schedule, but OK with foreigners, were not OK with foreigners. Most of the girls were available however, just the operator said they did not accept foreigners. The girls available to foreigners that I can remember were Rika, Koharu, Chinami, Shiori

I settled on Kumi. I was looking for GFE and really spending time with a girl. I booked for 150 minutes and she was available straight away. My flight was 0600 in the AM and I just used up my remaining time in Tokyo. Unfortunately I was staying in the lounge/club/executive floor of the hotel and needed key card access. The operator took down my hotel name/room number, and then when the driver arrived, he called to my room to go down to the reception. I went down, went outside to pay him, read the rules (No FS etc.) and then met Kumi and took her upstairs. Hotel reception didn't care less and this was at midnight with an empty lobby.

Kumi is young. Probably 20-21 I would think. Site lists at 19 on the website. I think unlikely. Not only in appearance though, in character too. The first thing which struck me was her face. She was so cute. Small-ish. Not super skinny but slightly rounded cheeks. Long fake eyelashes. Thin lips and a cute smile. Small mole on the left of her lips which made it cuter. She spoke with a young voice and moderately high pitched, but spoke almost like a high-schooler. I instantly fell for her cute charms.

I took her up to my room and she called the office etc. This was my first time using delivery health. Shower was first. We both stripped and I couldn't help admiring her body. Perfect skin. Rounded butt but not too big. Probably B cup breasts, although listed as C on the website. Light skin. Tattoo on left leg of a dragon. No smokers' nails or smell of smoke.

She showered myself and then her and we rinsed our mouths. Off to bed.
Kumi was passive. The whole time. We cuddled in bed and I explored her. Lots of LFK and then a little DFK. Most of the time was spent chatting and getting to know each other and LFK just like GF. Good kisser. I had to initiate any action afterwards though.

Kumi is shaved down there except for a small part on the top. Easy to stimulate and good response to DATY. Wet very easily. Lots of cumming and I spent a while down there. BBBJ was very good but I had to tell her to keep going as she would keep stopping. She may or may not have offered FS at a price which I may or may not have accepted after bargaining :) Her techniques and play were not amazing, and this probably goes with being young and new to the job!

After playtime we showered each other and back to bed. More cuddling and LFK and lots of chatting. I really enjoyed spending time with her but for those looking for lots of action, she probably would not suit you. Kumi said she had gained lots of weight since the photos on the website, probably +10kg which probably means +5kg or so. Definitely her body now is not the same as the website photos. I was so into her face and LFK that I didn't bother with another pop.

Timer went off at 135 minutes. She was up quickly to dress and get going. I'm not sure what other girls do, but this is probably not great value for money for the last 15 minutes. I convinced her to go back to bed for a while.

Recommendation:
Agency - It looks like all the girls are hot here. That is why it is expensive. They take foreigners and will go to hotels. Ginza branch has lots of girls available. Great.

Kumi - Depends. I'm too fussed about cost if I can get a great experience.
Positive points:
- Cute face and probably cuter than anyone I saw at the airport the next day. Very cute voice.
- Fair skin, smooth and great body and butt
- GFE, lots of cuddling and LFK with great lips
- Decent BBBJ
Negative points:
- Passive. Does not initiate much
- Young and low level of experience. Could be a positive I guess
- Starts to leave as soon as timer goes off. I'm sure you can convince her to go back to bed though.
- Definitely no PSE
- Small breasts

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I had a great time. And can't stop thinking about her =)

Nice review, i've been wanting to try out ginza branch especially since sanada haruka works there but it never shows when she works....... hopefully i can get her over the phone when i visit in december

Glad you had a good time. As you mentioned (myself included), the price is a little bit more expensive, but you're guaranteed to get a quality girl. As for FS with Kagayaki, I've had a 50% success rate (2/4). It doesn't hurt to ask. As for the timer at the end, I've never had that experience (then again I've never booked a 150 min session). When the timer goes off, the girl and I go shower (and some more foreplay). By the time we're done the 15 minutes are nearly up and she's off to the driver.