Appointment Length & Costs:
150 minutes

Type/Location:
Business Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Reservation:
Very helpful gentleman gave me options which girls that accept gaijin .

Companion name : Ririka ( リリカ )
http://shibuya-kagayaki.com/fr/EnDetails/index/3291

Play Time :
She is tall , nice size of Bust , good appearance .

Skill :
She talked a lot about her personal life , which is fine to me . I could speak Japanese so it's a plus for me .

No DFK , BBBJ only .

The only problem :
she wanted to sleep after my first shot .
She claimed that she is very tired and sleepy . We still have another 45 minutes to go ( booked her for 150 minutes ) .
She told me to watch tv and do other stuff and let her sleep .
I asked her kindly if I can go for another round,and she turned to be very mean and she replied that she is tired and want to bed .
And I asked her to go home early because there was no point to be with someone who already gave me bad attitude . She was rushed and left my room .
But I still respect and treated her kindly from the moment she prepared herself and she walked out the door .

My advise to you :
Just choose 60 minutes system.
Don't choose longer than 60 minutes , you will waste your money if you do .

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Never ever again will use ginza kagayaki in my whole life . Soapland treat customer better than this company's ladies.
Operators are very helpful .

Kagayaki I think is a comparatively good option. Expensive but good. Maybe worth reporting this to them... That being said, I doubt I would ever choose a completely unranked companion from them. The quality is quite different in my experience. I always use the rankings and customer reviews (I would only choose someone who shows well for both) and I think the shop is pretty transparent with showing everything accurately. They do have a particularly annoying policy of not letting their companions transact the fees just with foreign customers and require one of their sales guys to do it - even after the first appt. Other than that, it's a decent shop I think.

That puts you in such a tough position, and kind of ruins the experience. I know this is all p4p, but for the amount spent I want to be able to enjoy the total 150 minutes and not have to worry about anything else. I feel like you did the right thing just letting her rush out of there. Watching TV, while she slept seems like it would be incredibly awkward.

Reactions: Frenchy
I asked her kindly if I can go for another round,and she turned to be very mean and she replied that she is tired and want to bed
Quoting @hkAlone: I didn't know this store provided such high quality EWE (ex-wife experience).

Ironies aside: that's just unacceptable, you should definitely report the girl to the store.

Last edited:
Hi all ,

Thank you for your posting comments on my experience .

Charlie might be right , overall probably other companion would give way much better service .
However , for me personally , I would never use their service again.

I went to soapland landmark , geihinkan , and hisyoshitsu and all of them girls treated me nice .
And trust me , I knew delivery health has different system . I don't expect to have FS , I just want to have good quality time with "high quality ladies from ginza kagayaki".
She was on her iPhone after my first shot , checking Instagram , checking Louis Vuitton online store , and kept saying , please buy me this bag , or please buy me dinner .
But that night , I snapped when I asked her if I can go down on her or one more round , she replied "めんどくさい" mendokusai( troublesome) to take shower and go to bath again . You can watch tv and do other stuff . Please let me sleep , I'm tired and very sleepy ." ( 8:50 pm )

I called the operator and reported this incident to them , he apologized to me and funny how he also told me that he had same experience in Singapore when the lady only let him do one time .

I feel i need to share my experience to all of the "brothers" out there so you guys know which one is good and which girls ain't good .

I would recommend ginza only for 60 minutes for first timer . If you find good girl with good elseevice , good for you then , but for sure i am not gonna use their service .

I asked her if I can go down on her or one more round , she replied "めんどくさい" mendokusai( troublesome)
WTF??? This is beyond bad service, this is plain rude. I'm glad to know you complained to the store. And thanks for the review!

She was on her iPhone after my first shot , checking Instagram , checking Louis Vuitton online store , and kept saying , please buy me this bag , or please buy me dinner

I just had an idea for a new reality TV show: "Undercover Wife".

Hm this is too bad. I have seen two girls from Kagayaki, one who was excellent but no longer is active (Lala) and one other who only allowed one shot whose name I cannot remember.

I'm keen to know - how do you find their rankings?

WTF??? This is beyond bad service, this is plain rude. I'm glad to know you complained to the store. And thanks for the review!

I just had an idea for a new reality TV show: "Undercover Wife".

Good one ZECARIOCA . HAHA !!!! It reminds me when D.L Hughley ( one of his comedy album ) said that his wife changed after they get married , his wife was like having "D Amnesia" when he asked her to get BJ . Wife was like " what is this ?" .

Reactions: zecarioca
Hm this is too bad. I have seen two girls from Kagayaki, one who was excellent but no longer is active (Lala) and one other who only allowed one shot whose name I cannot remember.

I'm keen to know - how do you find their rankings?

Charliesimms might know this , i have no clue at all . The operator offered me which girls available on that day ( gaijin friendly ) . Apparently , I got the "super friendly" one .

I would suggest you to try LANDMARK
www.l-mark.com
Kind of high price , but great service .
¥74,000 for 120 minutes ( gaijin fee included ) . You can "do" as much as you can during 120 minutes .

Reactions: Leo Severin
Quoting @hkAlone: I didn't know this store provided such high quality EWE (ex-wife experience).

Ironies aside: that's just unacceptable, you should definitely report the girl to the store.

A
Hi all ,

Charlie might be right , overall probably other companion would give way much better service .

I went to soapland landmark , geihinkan , and hisyoshitsu and all of them girls treated me nice .
And trust me , I knew delivery health has different system . I don't expect to have FS , I just want to have good quality time with "high quality ladies from ginza kagayaki".
She was on her iPhone after my first shot , checking Instagram , checking Louis Vuitton online store , and kept saying , please buy me this bag , or please buy me dinner .
But that night , I snapped when I asked her if I can go down on her or one more round , she replied "めんどくさい" mendokusai( troublesome) to take shower and go to bath again . You can watch tv and do other stuff . Please let me sleep , I'm tired and very sleepy ." ( 8:50 pm )

I called the operator and reported this incident to them , he apologized to me and funny how he also told me that he had same experience in Singapore when the lady only let him do one time .

I feel i need to share my experience to all of the "brothers" out there so you guys know which one is good and which girls ain't good .

I would recommend ginza only for 60 minutes for first timer . If you find good girl with good elseevice , good for you then , but for sure i am not gonna use their service .

Alice in Wonderland , How do i contact you ?

Hi all ,

Reminds me a provider who after getting paid 50k+ For 2 hours and asked for a second BJ replied initially .. "hmmm just a HJ, ok?".

On the main page after choosing Enter, there is a banner just under the heading:
Recommend おすすめ情報

The banner you want to choose is:
ランキング Ranking

I always weight 本指名 (honshimei) ranking the highest. It reflects the ranking of girls most chosen by name during the previous month. Rebalanced monthly I have been told.

Kagayaki encourages their companions to take foreign customers. I have only encountered one who absolutely refused. Her concern (or excuse) was she wouldn't know how to service me being a foreigner... Not rocket science babe... Lol.

On the main page after choosing Enter, there is a banner just under the heading:
Recommend おすすめ情報

The banner you want to choose is:
ランキング Ranking

I always weight 本指名 (honshimei) ranking the highest. It reflects the ranking of girls most chosen by name during the previous month. Rebalanced monthly I have been told.

Kagayaki encourages their companions to take foreign customers. I have only encountered one who absolutely refused. Her concern (or excuse) was she wouldn't know how to service me being a foreigner... Not rocket science babe... Lol.

Yeah, those things are soooo different from one country to an other. It's a known fact that Hondurans for instance mate by rubbing each other's noses , while their Costa-Rican neighbours do it by pressing the lady's thumb on the man's left butt. So confusing.

Reactions: jelle
I had a negative experience at Kagayaki too. I'd rather not go into details but yeh... Provider quality is VERY iffy for the price.

Reactions: LoneRanger
I understand that this is a generalization, but it appears that the consensus is that girls are hot there....but service is YMMV (as always), with more risk of service being poor? In addition, the cost is higher than most DH's.

But there are bonus points with the shop being Foreigner friendly and easy to communicate with.

H**** S****t ! I am so sorry for you LoneRanger! Super high price and such bad service, no wayyyyyyyyyy.
If don't know if it's possible but a black list of girls and/or shop should be listed on T.A.G.

Personally I've never booked more than 50mn~60mn even if the girl can be super gorgeous.
I do care how shop can be foreigner friendly but at the end, time with the lady is the most important. Being fluent in Japanese avoid usually to fall in such "gaijin trap" :-/

Don't get me wrong, they're beautiful women and the experiences can be amazing. Just high variance.

I just mentioned this in another thread but the gals there tend to be high maintenance - this is a good thing. Check out their shoes, coats, watches, etc (bags are never an indicator btw). High maintenance gals take offers when they can get them. Just be confident, subtle and charming about them.