Guest viewing is limited

Girls In White Coats=sex Workers?

Wowzerz

TAG Member
Reaction score
There's a popular coat, I noticed, here in Japan among women who all seem to have identical esthetic: wearing "-heels" with legs exposed up to end of coat (which only extends to their ass usually).

Now... At first I thought nothing of this. Just vampy sexy fashion choices. But after a while, I noticed a pattern that the girls with these white coats are often connected to some sort of sex service. You'll see a lot of them in and around Kubukochino area...walking around or standing outside swx venues. But not just here, else where. I once saw a girl with this esthetic walking in front of me on the street, and watched her walk into a massage shop in Kanda.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it... But is the "white coat" an official (or unofficial) uniform for girls "in the business"?

@Wowzerz - Good and interesting observation! I don't know the answer, but "unofficial uniform" or a fashionable/customary one in that subculture seems more likely than anything official imo.

- Ww

A few kyabakura/strip clubs give the girls long white coats to wait outside and tout customers. That may be what you have seen.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I just bought that infamous white coat today since I do like the furry style. I bought something similar to photo attached coz it is half the price from winter end sale. I bought it in Omiya and planned to give it a run in kabukicho, and just when I wore it from shop I counted about probably 8 different guys approached me (not simultaneously) but then again I am used to that in Omiya since it is a Kyaba place, mostly were scouts asking me to work for their kyaba, there were also nampas as well.

And then I went to kabukicho and sure enough just as when I was walking from platform to east exit about 5 men have approached me. I shoo them away by saying nihonggo wakaranai (which they usual think is I am bullshiting them coz I look quite Japanese) most of them were insistent, from nampa to scouts. And when I reached kabukicho, a lot of men approached me, as in a lot. Probably around 10 in a very short walk, they were not even scouts. Probably looking for p4p. I don't know, I didn't understand much. Maybe the white coat is a sign of a street walker or something haha.

Anyway, I like my coat and it might be some kind of code or mark whatever, wont stop me from wearing it, just soo fluffy. :D:LOL:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
I just bought that infamous white coat today since I do like the furry style. I bought something similar to photo attached coz it is half the price from winter end sale. I bought it in Omiya and planned to give it a run in kabukicho, and just when I wore it from shop I counted about probably 8 different guys approached me (not simultaneously) but then again I am used to that in Omiya since it is a Kyaba place, mostly were scouts asking me to work for their kyaba, there were also nampas as well.

And then I went to kabukicho and sure enough just as when I was walking from platform to east exit about 5 men have approached me. I shoo them away by saying nihonggo wakaranai (which they usual think is I am bullshiting them coz I look quite Japanese) most of them were insistent, from nampa to scouts. And when I reached kabukicho, a lot of men approached me, as in a lot. Probably around 10 in a very short walk, they were not even scouts. Probably looking for p4p. I don't know, I didn't understand much. Maybe the white coat is a sign of a street walker or something haha.

Anyway, I like my coat and it might be some kind of code or mark whatever, wont stop me from wearing it, just soo fluffy. :D:LOL:

Aren't you a bit silly ? ;)

I have a very similar coat as shown in the picture and love it a lot. But now as you mention... Maybe thats why I get some weird stares when I war the coat. :LOL:

But white and fluffy is great!

@Ches that's a very nice coat, and surely the kind of fashion that attracts J nampa guys. But when I pictured the described coat in my mind, and thought about girls I see who work in the street it's nearly always down. Varying lengths of what I attached. Mostly down or those really big synthetic poncho coats that izakaya types wear seem to be the only things you can really stand around for long time in the street without freezing in

Attachments

• images (70).jpg
    images (70).jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 209

You need a poodle and a long cigarette holder to accessorize that coat. :LOL:

I can imagine you looked pretty damn good in that coat.

I got dragged to a chinese massage parlor and I got charged around 60,000 Yenjamens. I never to got to smash the origional girl but I did have 5+ hours of warmth and "relaxation" during the cold months of January

Reactions: Soapysoap66
I got dragged to a chinese massage parlor and I got charged around 60,000 Yenjamens. I never to got to smash the origional girl but I did have 5+ hours of warmth and "relaxation" during the cold months of January
Hmm.. I can't seem to find the logical leap between white coats and this post. Please explain your thought process.