https://girls-park.jp/profile/?id=4375

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes / ¥9800

Type/Location:
Gotanda, Tokyo

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
While I absolutely love going to pink salons there are so few that are foreigner friendly and most of those which are reviewed on here are definitely a very serious hit-or-miss. A while back I was lucky enough to get into Harlem Beat thanks to my Japanese friends. Now years later I'm once again able to review another place called Girls Park which is about a five minute walk from the East Exit of Gotanda Station.

I showed up with two of my Japanese friends. As expected, they were both allowed in while I, who is clearly non-East-Asian, got a big no from the guy at the front. I explained to him that I speak Japanese and was very familiar with the system. He went back inside and informed us that we could come in. We went to the counter and there were maybe five girls on schedule but I wasn't allowed to nominate but my friends were. While the price is 7200¥ the guy at the front told me that since only one girl was willing to serve foreigners that I had to pay some nomination fee and I ended up having to pay 9800¥ (I gave 10000¥ but got 200¥ back). I have no idea how that math works out but oh well.

After a brief wait we were brought inside. The inside looks similar to any pink salon with benches, dim lights, etc. However, the theme of this shop is schoolgirls so some of the tables look similar to something you'd see at a high school.

The girl who served me was named Nako. I was stunned by how tall she was. The website lists her as 170cm and that's probably true. She's clearly in her early 20s and told me that she's a university student. She has really nice long legs and was wearing a schoolgirl uniform. Her hair is dyed blonde and very straight and she's quite slim/average. She was wearing a mask and kept it on while we talked. She asked me how long I'd been in Japan and so on. The usual talk.

At this point we both undressed and I sucked her tits and went down on her and she let out some amazing soft moans. I was pleased to see that while not completely shaved she was neatly trimmed down there.

After this she pulled down her mask and put it aside and went down on me. There was a lot of tongue (on the head and shaft) and she also rubbed my anus while jerking me off. To be honest, her skill was just half decent (the usual sucking) but she's just so cute that I blew instantly in her mouth. She made a surprised noise and then spat it into a tissue and looked at it and said "Sugoi! Koi!". After she cleaned me up and we left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A fantastic place. I don't think any foreigner can get in without a Japanese person accompanying them but if you can then go for it.

Thank you for your report from Gotanda! Much appreciated!

Approved: 8/22/2021