Giving gifts?

Another question, what are some good gifts for guys?

My homemade Valentines Day chocolates and homecountry souvenirs are always a hit for both clients and friends and i wanna spread more of those smiles around.

Are some traditional Japanese sweets a nice gift to prepare before a meeting if i have the time? I suppose guys don’t like overly sweet western sweets a lot but J sweets could be fine...

Also what are good birthday and Christmas presents for single repeat clients?

That’s such a lovely gesture.

I’ve received my fair share of origami and sweets from Tokyo’s beautiful providers, but I can’t think of a better gift for any TAG guy than homemade chocolates delivered by @User#8628, wearing her spectacular red dress on a date. :)

Determining a personalised birthday or Christmas gift to a client will ultimately depend on what kind of impression each guy has made on you. Whatever gift you decide, I’m sure they’ll love it because it’s from you.

That’s such a lovely gesture.

I’ve received my fair share of origami and sweets from Tokyo’s beautiful providers, but I can’t think of a better gift for any TAG guy than homemade chocolates delivered by @User#8628, wearing her spectacular red dress on a date. :)

Determining a personalised birthday or Christmas gift to a client will ultimately depend on what kind of impression each guy has made on you. Whatever gift you decide, I’m sure they’ll love it because it’s from you.
Origami is a nice idea! :)

Dammit, I forgot to put steak in the list!

Indeed! I was just about to comment steaks and blowjobs always work for me as perfect gifts!

Reactions: Sudsy
Should add - unless you know the lady VERY well, all gifts should be consumables, not something that will lay around reminding her of work.

Might have to ask someone who's more knowledgeable about cats. My knowledge extends to them being furry little murder machines that I don't want under my roof. :)

More like a sleeping machine :D They can be very loving if you understand the feline way of communicating. Then you'll get head bumps, cat kisses, and fluffy hugs. They will cuddle you at night. The only issue is they always convince you to sleep more, but that means less under eye circles.

My homemade Valentines Day chocolates and homecountry souvenirs are always a hit for both clients and friends and i wanna spread more of those smiles around.

Are some traditional Japanese sweets a nice gift to prepare before a meeting if i have the time? I suppose guys don’t like overly sweet western sweets a lot but J sweets could be fine...

Unless you know that someone is single or has a tolerant significant other, you should stick to consumables. Nothing that leads to unwanted attention.
Something like a tie probably won't cause much attention either and if he is a regular client, you will probably have a good idea on what fits well;)

I always ask girls during the rest time between 1 pop to 2nd pop about what she likes and wishes for? Gives me a idea about potential gifts.
But, I've found out girls love the okane more as a gift.

You could ask the guys during your rest time? hehe ;)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Some gift ideas for single clients..
- 1 hour social time
- Pair of your panties (Used or Clean) depending on your client o_O and your inventory...
- Personalized photo of you based on your time with the client.. ie: pic of your red bum after a good spanking

These are gifts from YOU.... so it will have much more meaning / sentiment IMO

For the clients with SO - hmmmmm 1st option is probably best.....:p

- Pair of your panties (Used or Clean) depending on your client o_O and your inventory...

Hmmm.. a question: do you go to Akihabara often? :D

I have given my fair share of gifts.
Everything from flowers, chocolates, and lingerie. But never on the first date. I always try to get to know the girl first and know what she likes. Never assume anything.
I found out on of the girls I was seeing collected Barbie dolls. So, I bought her one that she needed for her collection.

I have even received a gift from a girl before a date… a box of chocolate covered truffles.

If it’s our first encounter with a provider, we will give extra in tipping. But if it’s someone we have seen before and I know what she might like, we will tip and also give her a thougthful gift.

My question is for the ladies, do you prefer tips or gifts? Does one mean more to you than the other?
I can speak for myself, I didn't mind my tip but I was a bit surprised. Took me a minute to realize it was a tip :D
Well, after that I went to Calzedonia and splurged on a new set and thigh high stockings, so you got me a nice gift in the end. Thank you :D

I always bring gift(s) to soaplands or indies and love to see their pleased and surprised reaction: it's a great ice breaker and I try to be creative and thoughtful and adapt my gift(s) to the providers when I get to know them better.
Only once was I offered by a very caring and lovely provider a chocolate box and ... a pair of chopstick virtually representing her and me sticking together. I was so surprised by the thoughtful gesture I nearly had tears in my eyes (yes I know I am way too sensible :)). Aaahh I love Japan !
Concerning tipping, I have never done it as It would destroy the gfe bubble and would bring me back to earth too quickly. But some nice words after a particular good and intense session are worth some thousands yens and are always appreciated ...

Last edited:
Some gift ideas for single clients..
- 1 hour social time
- Personalized photo of you based on your time with the client.. ie: pic of your red bum after a good spanking

These are gifts from YOU.... so it will have much more meaning / sentiment IMO

For the clients with SO - hmmmmm 1st option is probably best.....:p

Great ideas! :)

Reactions: Simonka
Great ideas! :)

OK, I cave in and ask: how many guys actually like to have girl's panties (used or new) as present? My circle of friends I talk about these things is obviously pretty perverted bunch but nobody has ever mentioned anything about liking panties.

So basically I have thought it is a very minor fetish blown out of proportions by the media. Am I totally wrong and it's actually a common thing?

I'm not a pantie collector... It was just an idea... Sometimes I like to take the girls panties and shove them in her mouth.... but that's about it for me...:D

However, you do hear in the news here in Japan that guys get busted stealing items of clothes lines/racks..... so it's apparently a thing... and they sell panties in some of the Adult shops.. but I've never bought them. :eek:

Reactions: Ocean and Simonka
I'm not a pantie collector... It was just an idea... Sometimes I like to take the girls panties and shove them in her mouth.....

! This sounds oddly familiar..
this move turns me on & an alternative to sound insulation Japanese buildings lack

Last edited:
I'm not a pantie collector...

Come on now, you are amongst friends here, nobody is judging! :p

Yeah yeah, obviously I have seen them being sold and all but having a few panties in sale in a country of 127 million people does not make a huge trend yet. Other than in the eyes of the Western media.

Dang, I might need to make a poll to get to the dirty bottom of this all!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland