Giving Up On Deai-kei

MongerInAStrLnd

Unicorn Wrangler
Reaction score
I've had a couple of successes with happymail and pcmax, but finding its just not worth the time you have to spend on it:

- Handler controlled accounts. You can generally weed these out easily by going off-script with them.

- Girls who are much heavier than their profile pictures or may have eaten the girls in their profile pictures. Often you have to get all the way to a meeting to discover this.

- Girls who you set detailed plans with over 10-20 messages who ghost you 15-30 minutes before the meeting. I had 2 of these this month and I don't get why at all.

Happymail and pcmax both getting dumped once my points run out. I may give sugardaddy.jp another go though, looked to be some potential there (and flat rate, no points).

Last edited:
+1 on real person being several sizes bigger than their picture. what do they expect? customer to say yes n follow through?

I don’t meet people from internet for personal fun. I don’t care about size a lot at all, but they end up having different hair than their pictures usually and looking completely different. Its hard to have any idea who is gonna show up at all.
With deai kei, there are some companies that use a picture of one girl but then just send any girl available.

+1 on real person being several sizes bigger than their picture. what do they expect? customer to say yes n follow through?
Happened to me coz I’m an initial gentleman, and then a subsequent fuming angry asshole