100 minutes - 27,500 + 3,500 Love Hotel

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had followed this woman on Twitter for awhile since she is often posting clips of her sessions (of course, blurred, etc.) and was interested in doing that kind of male squirting stuff you see often in JAV. According to her twitter, you can email her for a reservation and she got back to me later that day to confirm and ask where I wanted to meet. The shop is located near Nippori station and so I was fine with that and she asked me to call the store to confirm which I did. Maybe since it was my first time booking, I had to call again the next day, as well as an hour or so before we were scheduled to meet.

She asked me to wait near the station in her email, which I did and she showed up a few minutes late. She's definitely not 27 (as listed on the website), but I would say probably in her 40s. Not bad looking but a bit plump and fairly cute. If you are into Japanese housewife types you would probably dig her. I wasn't too picky though, because i'm here for a freaky kind of service.

Anyway, she took my arm and we walked a few blocks to a hotel. She led me in, said something I didn't catch to the staff (confirming a reservation the shop had made, I think) and I paid for the room. Once we got into the room, we chatted for like 2 minutes before she told me to strip. Then she went and started the bath, but came back in and told me to lay down. Suprisingly, there was no shower, but maybe because this is a handjob specialty course it wasn't needed? I showered beforehand anyway, so maybe I just wasn't stinky. She also grabbed that little bowl that's always in the shower and filled it up with hot water and put some different things in it including some lotion, a pair of stockings, some different gloves and some gauze.

Once I laid down she started playing with my nipples and talking dirty in the typical way these women tend to do. She also took off her shirt but kept her bra on, and has some pretty nice sized naturals. She definitely is that kind of chijyo type, making all kinds of lewd faces, licking around her mouth, talking dirty, etc.

After a few minutes of that, she took the bowl and put in a healthy amount of lotion and mixed it with the hot water and all the different fabrics. She gave me a bit of a normal handjob, and then started with the glans torture.

Basically, if you are unaware, if you irritate the top of your dick enough you'll probably piss yourself. And thats the goal of this course.

She would wrap her hands in fishnet gloves, stockings, and put rough lotioned gauze on my dick and pull it back and forth. She also likes to do ruined orgasms, where you stop right as you start cumming so it comes out, but you don't have an orgasm.

Anyway, over the next 80 or so minutes I completely soaked the bed. I probably shot 6 times and squirted 3 or 4 times.

Afterwards she led me to the bath and I soaked for awhile while she cleaned up and stripped off the towels she laid on the bed. Throughout we chatted about various things and she is super friendly and kind.

If you are into this kind of thing, she is definitely a pro at it. If I get another craving to be completely drained of fluids, I'd see her again. I would say its nice that she got the hotel all set up, because I didn't have to pay a cleaning fee or anything. I have gotten in trouble at other hotels before after an overzealous SM queen decided to golden shower me on the bed, but I'm guessing they have a special arrangement with this hotel.

All in all, pretty cheap and convenient experience and I got what I came for. I'm putting this in the BDSM section because this is probably the most tame kind of session they offer, she also does strap-on and other BDSM stuff, zentai suits, tickling fetish, etc. The name of the shop is Bizarre Clinic and that is definitely apt.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In terms of language ability, nothing too challenging but you should speak decent Japanese. I don't think she knew any english.

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 3/13/2023

Thanks for the review, was a fun read.

I always digg reviews where I have no idea where this is going. Had no idea shops with these kind of specialty services existed and for me as an outsider of this category, it is really interesting to learn a bit about this side if P4P. Good to hear that you had a enjoyable time and got what you asked for.

Title of Your Review:
Glans Torture Hell at Bizarre Clinic with Cindy

Service Name:
Men's Squirting Course

Provider Name:
Cindy Cowper https://www.bizakuri.com/page/castList/profile.php?ID=0006

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.bizakuri.com/page/top/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes - 27,500 + 3,500 Love Hotel

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had followed this woman on Twitter for awhile since she is often posting clips of her sessions (of course, blurred, etc.) and was interested in doing that kind of male squirting stuff you see often in JAV. According to her twitter, you can email her for a reservation and she got back to me later that day to confirm and ask where I wanted to meet. The shop is located near Nippori station and so I was fine with that and she asked me to call the store to confirm which I did. Maybe since it was my first time booking, I had to call again the next day, as well as an hour or so before we were scheduled to meet.

She asked me to wait near the station in her email, which I did and she showed up a few minutes late. She's definitely not 27 (as listed on the website), but I would say probably in her 40s. Not bad looking but a bit plump and fairly cute. If you are into Japanese housewife types you would probably dig her. I wasn't too picky though, because i'm here for a freaky kind of service.

Anyway, she took my arm and we walked a few blocks to a hotel. She led me in, said something I didn't catch to the staff (confirming a reservation the shop had made, I think) and I paid for the room. Once we got into the room, we chatted for like 2 minutes before she told me to strip. Then she went and started the bath, but came back in and told me to lay down. Suprisingly, there was no shower, but maybe because this is a handjob specialty course it wasn't needed? I showered beforehand anyway, so maybe I just wasn't stinky. She also grabbed that little bowl that's always in the shower and filled it up with hot water and put some different things in it including some lotion, a pair of stockings, some different gloves and some gauze.

Once I laid down she started playing with my nipples and talking dirty in the typical way these women tend to do. She also took off her shirt but kept her bra on, and has some pretty nice sized naturals. She definitely is that kind of chijyo type, making all kinds of lewd faces, licking around her mouth, talking dirty, etc.

After a few minutes of that, she took the bowl and put in a healthy amount of lotion and mixed it with the hot water and all the different fabrics. She gave me a bit of a normal handjob, and then started with the glans torture.

Basically, if you are unaware, if you irritate the top of your dick enough you'll probably piss yourself. And thats the goal of this course.

She would wrap her hands in fishnet gloves, stockings, and put rough lotioned gauze on my dick and pull it back and forth. She also likes to do ruined orgasms, where you stop right as you start cumming so it comes out, but you don't have an orgasm.

Anyway, over the next 80 or so minutes I completely soaked the bed. I probably shot 6 times and squirted 3 or 4 times.

Afterwards she led me to the bath and I soaked for awhile while she cleaned up and stripped off the towels she laid on the bed. Throughout we chatted about various things and she is super friendly and kind.

If you are into this kind of thing, she is definitely a pro at it. If I get another craving to be completely drained of fluids, I'd see her again. I would say its nice that she got the hotel all set up, because I didn't have to pay a cleaning fee or anything. I have gotten in trouble at other hotels before after an overzealous SM queen decided to golden shower me on the bed, but I'm guessing they have a special arrangement with this hotel.

All in all, pretty cheap and convenient experience and I got what I came for. I'm putting this in the BDSM section because this is probably the most tame kind of session they offer, she also does strap-on and other BDSM stuff, zentai suits, tickling fetish, etc. The name of the shop is Bizarre Clinic and that is definitely apt.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
In terms of language ability, nothing too challenging but you should speak decent Japanese. I don't think she knew any english.
I've been trying to squirt for a while now. One provider told me to drink plenty of water and not pee no matter how much I want to during the session. Did you also do this?

I've been trying to squirt for a while now. One provider told me to drink plenty of water and not pee no matter how much I want to during the session. Did you also do this?
I was definitely well hydrated and had to pee before we started, so keeping your bladder full is probably a good idea if you want to squirt

Reactions: WPepper
How long do you need to email her before the appointment?

I'm going to Tokyo at the end of May and I'm not sure if I should contact her now or later

Reactions: WPepper
This is really interesting. I had no idea anything like this was even available. Thanks for the great review!

Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with Cyndi? I tried Twitter and her Email, only sent 1 message but no reply, not sure if she is busy or I got filtered out. I did write in Japanese with the help of a translator.