Glans Torture with Cindy

Service Name:
Men's Squirting Course

Provider Name:
Cindy Cowper https://www.bizakuri.com/page/castList/profile.php?ID=0006

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.bizakuri.com/page/top/index.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes - 34,000 (fee + love hotel together)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
There's another review at the top about Cindy which I read, and after reading it, it sounded like a crazy experience so I booked a 100 min session with her.

I emailed her through the website and continued communication through gmail after she responded. In my initial email I wrote that I spoke very little Japanese (I actually speak none) and asked if it that was ok and I told her I'm American. She was totally sweet and kind on the email and booking was extremely easy. I just used google translate for all the messages.

After confirming, she asked me to email her the day before, and then again when I was leaving to meet her. I did not have to call anyone or speak to anyway besides her through email.

Day of, I let her know I'm leaving for Nippori station and she tells me the location of the love hotel. I meet her in front of the hotel, we go in, (she paid and took care of everything and I reimbursed her in the room, she handled the check in probably because she realized I spoke zero japanese).

While the other reviewer said she likely didn't speak any English, she does. She speaks enough so that we could kind of communicate, but we used google translate for some general chit chat. We speak for about a minute and she fills up a bath for me while she prepares.

Ok, just incase you don't know, this course is about trying to make you, a male, "squirt". I literally did not even know this was possible and I had thought I had heard of EVERYTHING, but apparently guys can "squirt" just like women if there's intense stimulation on the glans using certain techniques. I found this VERY intriguing and was very excited to try it out.

So, I soak in the tub while she prepares. She is very kind, nice, gentle, and a true professional. You will feel totally at ease with her so don't worry about communication or whatever. The whole experience was lovely and if this is your thing you should try it.

After soaking for a few minutes in warm water, and getting a nice sensual soapy rub down from her (a lot of ball sack and anal play), she brings me to the bed. I lay on my chest and she rubs me and plays with my anus and balls. It feels wonderful. Then she asks me to stick my ass up in the air like I'm about to get anally pounded, which was kind of funny because there's a mirror in the room and you can see yourself doing this (I have never been in this position before in my life). She comments on how well I'm arching my back downwards and sticking my ass in the air (as if I'm a pro at doing this) and we both have a laugh. She continues to rub my penis and balls while playing with my asshole. Feels VERY good.

Next, she turns me over on my back and lays her huge breasts on my face while she plays with my nipples and rubs me down. I'm getting VERY excited about the "squirting" that is to come, and the whole thing is so relaxing and fun, and it made me realize how much I like getting my asshole played with.

All of this lasts for maybe 10 minutes, and then she gets into position. She has a bowl filled with lube and water, and there are meshes, medical gauzes, and towel things soaking in it (these are used to rub your glans and make you squirt). She starts off with an excellent handjob with a lot of ballsack and anal play, and it gets me rock hard.

For the next hour or so, I am in literal heaven. It's all HJ, but her technique is incredible, even better than my own and I am a professional at masturbating myself. I was seriously just drowning in pleasure for what felt like an eternity, and it was pure bliss.

She's jacking you off, rubbing your glans, rubbing your anus, playing with your gooch and balls, omg. It's all so good. She can read your body and knows how to control you. I seriously cannot recommend this enough (just a reminder, this is pure HJ and nothing else, don't expect anything else).

She brings me to the edge, and then busts out the mesh stuff and gauzes. The friction is extremely intense, I borderline could not handle it. If you watch some of the videos on her twitter or the website you'll see what I mean. The rubbing is hardcore, and I found myself involuntarily jerking and spasming, but I don't squirt.

She proceeds to go back to the excellent HJ and makes me cum, then she switches back to the mesh glans rubbing (apparently it's easier to squirt after you've come once or twice). It feels too good, like it should be illegal to feel this good for this long. Although I'm unable to squirt.

The rest of the session continues on like this and I end up nutting 4 times, but there is NO PAUSE in between. Like you nut and she just keeps going until you nut again, it's such an amazing feeling and would not be possible unless her technique as as good as it is. You are truly experiencing bliss for about an hour straight.

After my 3rd cum, she's trying really hard to make me "squirt" but I just can't do it. The rubbing friction on my glans is just too intense and my body locks up, which doesn't allow me to squirt, I guess. She just finishes me off with the HJ technique. She cleans me off and runs another bath for me, and I soak for about 5-8 minutes, completely drained and relaxed, while she cleans up.

We chit chat a little more and leave the hotel. She is super nice and I never felt awkward or uncomfortable once.

Basically, my experience was pure HJ bliss for 60+ minutes. I didn't squirt, but the anal, ballsack, gooch play was all amazing and totally worth the money. I kind of felt like I may squirt a few times, but I just couldn't get there.... but to be honest, I'm kind of glad I didn't "squirt" because... I don't know... something just feels wrong about me "squirting" lol.

Anyways, maybe you will have better luck, but for me the HJ and anal play was totally worth the money. You cum, and she just keeps going until you cum again and again, nonstop. It's incredible.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Thank you for your contribution for this cycle!

Approved: 4/4/2023

Great review!!! But isn’t male “squirting “ just pee?

Reactions: WPepper
After all that intense orgasm, are you able to function normally on the next day?

Reactions: WPepper
After all that intense orgasm, are you able to function normally on the next day?
Your legs are a bit shaky, but the mental clarity you experience is transcendent. You literally are unaffected by women on ANY level because your balls are completely empty and your sexual urges completely satisfied. This pristine view of the world only lasts for a few hours though, then the perversions begin to creep back into your mind.