Go Topless Day Aug 23rd

For those of you outside of Japan unless someone here organizes something, here’s your chance to support equality.

Go Topless Day Aug 23rd, 2020

http://gotopless.org

Consulted the "Boob Map 2020" and it appears nothing is being organized here in Japan or anywhere in Asia.

"Free your breasts. Free your mind."

Reactions: SugoiBoy
For those of you outside of Japan unless someone here organizes something, here’s your chance to support equality.

Go Topless Day Aug 23rd, 2020

http://gotopless.org

Awesome
A few years ago, I stumbled across some posts by a hot Asian girl at University of California at Berkeley. She was part of a Bay Area movement called "Free The Nipple." I enjoyed looking at her pics. I hope that found employment after graduation.

Cringe Worthy
A few years ago, on a rainy afternoon in Manhattan, a girl with an umbrella walked past me - the sight was highly unpleasant. Unfortunately, I couldn't "unsee" her half-naked body which severely tested my gag reflex.

Actually in these hot and humid summer days I wish I was an A cup so I could go without a bra.. wearing a bra is getting more and more uncomfortable.

"As long as men are allowed to be topless in public, women should have the same constitutional right. Or else, men should have to wear something to hide their chests" Rael, founder of GoTopless.org and spiritual leader of the Raelian Movement.

Cant we just say noone can go topless? The vast majority of the population, myself included, look a lot better with clothes on. If i want to see some boobs, male or female, I can.

Cant we just say noone can go topless? The vast majority of the population, myself included, look a lot better with clothes on.

I am so much with you on this one. I am happily keeping my shirt on whenever there are people around. As the only compliment I have ever gotten was from a one night stand some years ago who basically screamed "白!" when she saw me take my shirt off.

And yes, the fact that I count that as a compliment should tell you the rest of the story.

Reactions: Joe2017
Good slogan for a party in one a Happening Bar!

My university used to have this tradition called "Senior Streak Day." On Friday, the last day of finals week, at exactly noon, a voluntary group of several dozen seniors wearing nothing but footwear and whatever body paint they felt like utilizing (and it was never very much) would go stampeding across campus, drunk, high and screaming, eventually winding up at the campus quad where they would run around in circles for a few minutes in front of a crowd of thousands of cheering (and filming) students and staff and other visiting perverts. There was even a DJ.

As a general, wide-encompassing rule: The kind of female who wishes to parade her nude body in public is not one you'd want to look at. Men who do this will, most often, only do so because they've got huge dicks and want to flaunt it; women who do this are angry at life and men and wish to make those dicks permanently soft.

The only exception to this rule that I ever saw was this semi-chubby Chinese girl who used to sit next to me in a law class, who was quiet and boring and stereotypically-Asian. For two years I never really paid much attention to her unless I needed answers to a pop quiz. I don't know what sorta drugs someone gave her on our Senior Streak Day but she was out there bare ass naked and shrieking and flailing like it was Nanking Part II. Turns out she had quite nice skin tone, a very nice hairless vagina and these small but interesting boobs and pink nipples. Had I known a little weed or GHB could turn her into such a freak I would've tried hitting on her and inviting her to a party back in junior year and conquered the Middle Kingdom for the glory of the empire.

Reactions: UnicornHunter
As a general, wide-encompassing rule: The kind of female who wishes to parade her nude body in public is not one you'd want to look at. Men who do this will, most often, only do so because they've got huge dicks and want to flaunt it; women who do this are angry at life and men and wish to make those dicks permanently soft.
Never a truer word spoken.

Reactions: just4fun