yellowkey

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Going through the backdoor Kawasaki Erotic Mat Health

Soapland Name:
Kawasaki Erotic Mat Health

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/erotic-mat/girlid-35358542/?of=y2

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/erotic-mat/shopdata/?of=y2

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes 33,5000 (30,500 base + 3000 membership registration)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Disclaimer
As other reviews have said this place probably doesn't accept foreigners but I have Japanese-like looks and very good Japanese and was never asked my ethnicity. I wear a mask and dress like a Japanese person. I used a Japanese last name and first name when asked by Momo. YMMV depending on your Japanese skill and appearance.

Review
Woke up dreaming about going to PS so against me and my wallets better judgement decided to check off one of the places on my list before the day started.

Booking
I tried calling as I left the house and but the line was busy so I waited till I arrived at Kawasaki and rang them again. This time they picked up. It was noisy outside and and hard to hear what they were saying but luckily they didn't suspect anything and when asked for a name I gave the Japanese one I use (gotta make sure its a last name that's not super obvious).

The Place
It was a very clean establishment, reminded me of kirajo without the free drinks. But the staff was friendly and they ask you to fill out a form about what you want along with a membership form with your last name in katakana. For those not confident in Japanese though this will be the barrier to entry as you've gotta fill it out correctly and not seem like you don't know what's happening. Once it was all filled out I got my membership card and I was brought to a door where Momo was waiting behind.

Momo
My initial impression was that she wasn't anywhere near as pretty as her pictures, which I guess is normal for most soaps (can't really tell in PS as its usually dark) but was definitely pretty enough 7/10. She was super friendly though and I think this is what people mean by GFE, as she grabbed my hand and lead me up the stairs. We went into the room and she took off my clothes and then had me undress her. This whole time she is super attentive and kind which made up for the looks. We go over the survey I filled out on what I want and she shows me what toys shes gonna be using. By then the bath is ready and she leads me to the bath.
She cleans my body very gently and rubs my dick occasionally with her soapy hands which feels nice. She hugs me and tells me to hug her tight. This is when I realized that soap land girls probably all have very roughish skins maybe a side effect of having to shower all the time. Next we go to the bath and she does the BBBJ thing in the bath which feels good I guess but nothing to write home about. After that she gets the mat ready as I watch.
I've never done mat play before but I can say it was rather intersting. Definitely felt nice, might have felt nicer if I had waited more time in between sessions but I enjoyed it. Her rubbing her pussy on my foot and licking my toes felt really good but I think I could have been fine without out it. She does a bunch of different mat moves which feel nice but I can't remember what they're called but I know the one where both the legs were under me felt the best. She also really liked tickling my balls which I thought was interesting.
After the mat play we switched to the toys and I had put that I wanted her to explore and massage my prostate. It was definitely an interesting experience but not exactly sure if I was feeling what I was supposed to be. However when we got to the enamagura I felt like I wanted to finish. With it in we switch to 69 and I ate her ass and pussy, probably the best part. I was surprised the lotion was tastless, maybe even a little sweet. After that she came to my side and did the thing with her leg as she licks my nipple and I start to feel like I'm close. She then got on top of me and starting rubbing my dick with her shaved pussy focusing on the head. Afterwards she switch to giving me a HJ with her ass as she's still on top of me in CG position which felt really good. I didnt want to come yet but the thing in my ass and her being on top and my dick at that angle was too much to handle. I told her to wait but I had already reached point of no return and realizing this I asked her to keep going. I sorta ruined the tempo of things and felt almost like a ruined orgasm but not exactly. I know it could have felt better and I should have asked her to keep going even after the finish to squirt but I was shy I guess and didn't. She then says shes gonna do the "holy water" which I had forgotten I checked and proceeds to piss on my leg. Interesting for sure but might not be my thing. After that we clean up and get ready to leave. There's seven minutes left when I ask how much time we have and she looks me in the eyes and says "is there something you wanna do for the last seven" I'm too shy and low key feel pretty drained so just say "no I'm okay" as I dont know if thats enough time to finish again. She then says they have an event right now and asks me if I like sweets and when I say yes she hands my some candy for Halloween. She was very sweet all the way until the end and she holds my hand till we get downstairs and I'm on my way.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Momo was so kind and attentive, probably a very good GFE but I haven't gone to many soaps and it was my first mat play. I also am put off slightly by the way the skin feels but I understand that this is most likely a side effect of the profession and not her fault and wasn't noticeable once we were on the mat. She definitely is a sweet girl and was gentle with my backdoor but I was hoping for more of an S type character. I'm not sure the difference between the M性感 and normal mat play but it felt nice. I probably should have waited more days before seeing another provider but I still had fun and I think she gives a really nice GFE. Staff was really nice and place felt clean and they have a lot of free options.

Still haven't found somewhere that satisfies me as much as my favorite PS but I can see that you are definitely paying for a different service at soap/mat that you can't get at PS.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 10/18/2023