Going To Oppai Pub S / Sekukyaba

Hahaman

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am interested to go to Oppai Pubs where I can play with breasts as much as I like. I want to ask about some things:

1. My Japanese level is basic. I know the language structure and basic vocabularies necessary to visit Japan. I heard that the providers there test you if you're a foreigner whether you can speak Japanese or not. How much Japanese should I learn more to pass that test? Do they ask specific questions?

2. Should I do some chatting with the girls or can I just do introductions and proceed to feel them up with no chit chat? Because I'm not particularly talkative, especially when speaking foreign language.

Thanks in advance :)

If you can have a light conversation it's good.
Hi my name, I'm from etc.
I work in.. This is my first time in Japan, I went to blah blah blah

This kind of small talk is common.

I see, thanks for the answer.

What about the process before doing it? I heard the staffs will explain the rules (I already know through here). How's the process like?

Don't venture downstairs or you will get kicked out.

If you ask for a panty shot, you might have to buy them a drink.

Right, from what I know the rules are:
1. Don't touch the lower body
2. Don't leave marks
3. Respect the girl

As long as I follow that, there would be no problems right?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
As @User#16452 pointed out, the girls are humans and feel like such. They don't sell a specific scripted service, so for your own and her enjoyment you may want to make her feel comfortable. It really helps if you can do some small talk and some compliments never hurt. You could also find yourself in a situation where you want to ask her to open her blouse a bit more or remove a bra etc.

Occasionally you run into a girl speaking some English, but that's quite rare.

Another thing is that you are expected not to ask for contacts info of the girls.

Reactions: just4fun
I had a girl give me her contact info......if you can believe that.

I actually collected a few too, though it rarely went further. Some girls just want to keep you coming back, some hope to squeeze a 同伴 out of you and sometimes... well, sometimes you are lucky
But usually it takes you to spend some time to get to that point.

Nothing special there, if they do this full time most will give it to you if you ask. Prepare to get fun messages about how she is bored and wants you to come to the shop to play....

I actually collected a few too, though it rarely went further. Some girls just want to keep you coming back, some hope to squeeze a 同伴 out of you and sometimes... well, sometimes you are lucky
But usually it takes you to spend some time to get to that point.

You paid for that being lucky though right?

You paid for that being lucky though right?

Wrong and you shouldn't equate getting lucky with just sex (although it's not exclusive either) , but with establishing some form of relationship outside the shop, e.g. her having genuine interest in you.
If you want to bang them for free, I think @Sinapse had some stories to share

Reactions: just4fun
I've seen her several times.....sometimes fun and sometimes fun.......

Wrong and you shouldn't equate getting lucky with just sex (although it's not exclusive either) , but with establishing some form of relationship outside the shop, e.g. her having genuine interest in you.
If you want to bang them for free, I think @Sinapse had some stories to share

I've never banged a girl who worked at an oppai pub specifically but I dated a high end kyabajo for just about a year... Just met her on the street during Halloween a year and change ago. Was a very very interesting girl.. according to her (who knows really), she only has slept with like 6 dudes in her whole life. I figured there were customers they couldn't refuse at kyabas if they pay enough and rent the private VIP room etc etc, thought they had to end up doing full service but I guess not. Anyway her total failure / lack of experience in bed seemed to corroborate her numbers! Not at all what I was expecting.. but she was an awesome girl, ironically except the sex part and that ended up being the reason I stopped seeing her.. I tried to revert to just being friends but she refused and said she couldn't handle it and that she'd rather just cut communication

@Sinapse
I think in your Fukuoka rampage you also referred to some girl you picked up on her way home after work, but I may have mixed that up.

I'll confirm its common for them to provide contact numbers. Usually they have another separate phone for work anyway.

I've never banged a girl who worked at an oppai pub specifically but I dated a high end kyabajo for just about a year... Just met her on the street during Halloween a year and change ago. Was a very very interesting girl.. according to her (who knows really), she only has slept with like 6 dudes in her whole life. I figured there were customers they couldn't refuse at kyabas if they pay enough and rent the private VIP room etc etc, thought they had to end up doing full service but I guess not. Anyway her total failure / lack of experience in bed seemed to corroborate her numbers! Not at all what I was expecting.. but she was an awesome girl, ironically except the sex part and that ended up being the reason I stopped seeing her.. I tried to revert to just being friends but she refused and said she couldn't handle it and that she'd rather just cut communication
That's really up to their eigyo, i don't think the club pressures them.
Sometimes sleeping with a customer establishes the relationship but in many cases the guy loses interest after he has slept with her and wont come back to the club. They really have to play it well, not being too distant but not giving in too easy, to make a guy come back to their club. Their goal is usually not to get them to spend as much as possible in one night but rather to get regular customers and the clubs encourage that.
I heard a lot of kyabajo hate sex, haha.

Reactions: MossBoss
Their goal is usually not to get them to spend as much as possible in one night but rather to get regular customers and the clubs encourage that.

This. I've read several Kyaba How-to books. Unless you are going to a scam place or they think you are just a tourist etc, the goal is to leave you happy and craving more after your first visit, not too think "Oh crap I just wasted that much money". The top ranking Jyo's have a pretty good knowledge of the disposable income of their customers and won't let them spend more then that.

600,000 over 5-6 months is a whole lot more then 50,000-60,000 in a night