Telephone / 06-6362-3166

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins 13,000 +3,000

Type/Location:
Osaka Umeda

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to hit massage palor on the last day of my trip to Osaka.

Intended to visit "Gold Coast" but I remembered the palar name wrongly and went to "Gold Spa"
at 大阪府大阪市北区小松原町1-2-2F

Was greeted by a Chinese but she claimed that she is a Japanese. She told me business was bad and told me if I choose the premium course, I would get a 3,000 yen discount plus an additional massage lady.

Sounds like a good deal, decided to pick the 60mins premium course at 13,000 (after discount). The second massage lady is a Thai.

Massage was average for about 10mins till they decided to upsell, told me my package does not include happy ending. They could include it in for an additional 10,000. I replied I fine without a HE if the massage is good.

They kept going on and on dropping from 10k to 7k to 5k to 3k. I give in at 3k.

The quility of the massage drop substanlly after I paid 3k. Not only did i not get a happy ending, they told me for 3k, I am allow to masturbate while they contine with the massage (talk about an outright scam).

I told them to put on a little more effort into the massage as they are really not putting in any effort. To my horror, the Chinese/Japanese replied "I don't care if you enjoy our service".

After the massage, Chinese/Japanese told me sorry for the disappointment and hope to see me again.

After this incident I can see why their business is bad.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
On average, went for a massage every 2weeks. This shop has to be the worst hands down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing your report from Osaka.

Approved: 6/4/2022