Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://golden-k.com/sp/home.php

Date of Encounter:
August 2017 (evening)

Contact Method:
Walk in, no appointment.

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes / 4000¥ (2 pops, 2 different girls)

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This was my 2nd visit to this shop and wanted to offer up a review.

I opted for the 2 rounds. At 4000¥ for 2 pops, it's hard to beat that price.

Standard pink salon. Not that clean, but not completely filthy either. There were 2 other guys getting service while I was there, very little privacy, but I don't really mind that kind of thing too much.

First girl was Chiaki. She was cute, 20s, bubbly personality, not fat at all, but pretty full body for a Japanese girl. Some small talk then to CBJ. Also, I was told not to touch below the waist. It appears condom and no touching below the waist is the rule for gaijin. She pulled her top down and was fine with touching.

Next up was Haru. I had her last time. Slender body, pretty cute face, 20s, kind of a quirky sense of humor which I like. Again, CBJ, instructed to not touch below waist. She said she was on her period, which was the excuse she used last time. Didn't think I was going to be able to finish a 2nd time with a condom, but she made it happen.

One part of me likes this place: young cute happy girls, very cheap price. While the CBJ thing is a bummer, it's kind of nice not worrying that maybe I caught something. So, I like that peace of mind.

HOWEVER, while I'm getting this fairly conservative service, this is what I can see the Japanese guy on the next bench getting, likely for the same price: him and her fully naked, daty, her on his lap making out with him, lubed titty job, 69, bj (likely bbbj).

I've been living in Japan for awhile and have learned to accept a lot of things because I'm a foreigner. But, having it so obvious and in your face like that is kind of a drag. But...they are cute and that price is so good...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator: