30 min / 6000¥

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This place used to be my secret pink salon. They had signs all over the hallway and door saying “Japanese Only”. Started going there during Covid when masks were enforced and got in and then become a regular over the years. The girls I’m sure could clearly tell I was not Japanese, but we just spoke Japanese and never spoke of me being a foreigner.

The deal was 3 girl rotation for 3000¥ (special on the day/time I always went), and I would get 2-3 shots off in these sessions. The girls were attractive and 20-30s. It was kind of the best. I never reviewed it fully here because I didn't want to lose it, sorry!

They closed for awhile for renovation so finally made it back there today. Old tout was gone and now an older woman working the door. She was friendly and seems like maybe ownership may have changed…as there was no actual renovation to the space.
Seated, tea and woman comes in.
She was on the thick side and 40s, not very attractive. She was polite though and accommodating and actually quite engaged, so tried to make the best of it. Kissing ok with no tongue, fiv ok, bbbj and cim.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This place is smaller and a bit cleaner than janjan, but based on this experience don’t know that I would recommend it as better in terms of service, it is a bit more expensive.
The woman and tout were both very friendly and seems they are wanting more business and were open to me being a foreigner. Always good to have extra options, but the gold seems to be gone on this one.

Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

Not blaming you for keeping it to yourself, but funny you’re sharing it on TAG now, when the providers are now old hags. 🤣 At this point you’re just looking for the next TAGer to step on a landmine. I’ll have my popcorn ready. 🤣

I guess it was because OP was undercover before and ownership changed toward more gaijin welcoming?

seems like downside of gaijin welcoming would be older selection like janjan or club world.
OP just didn’t want to share his secret shop and that’s understandable. Too many dumbfucks here on TAG will surely fuck it up. It’s just gonna be funny to see if TAGers will come visit this shop and have the same experience.