Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40mins, 4000 yen

Type/Location:
Pink salon, Sugamo

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
The street is easy to find from the station. As I was approaching the place the tout was already waving me in, no questions asked, so I can confirm that this place is 100% gaijin-friendly. I asked him if it was 'Golden King' (the signs are all in Japanese and wanted to be sure I didn't accidentally end up in Jan Jan's with a grandma) but he didn't understand me (probably as I spoke quite quietly due to the shame I was feeling), and replied 'daijobu, daijobu'. I guess he thought I asked if Gaijin are allowed. He also said something like 'gummi desu', meaning it's with condom. I said that's fine (see this thread for more info on what I was looking for).

Went up the steps and was 'greeted' (note inverted commas) at the door by a totally unglam, uncharismatic and drab looking late 50's woman who frankly looked really depressed. Asked for the double rotation course and she said back something about 2 girls, 2 times to confirm what I meant. I said its 4000 yen preempting any chance to get over charged, and she said ok. I started rummaging to get the 4000 yen out of my wallet, and at this point she did something quite weird, she bent over to touch her toes, and just kinda hung there for what felt like ages, apparently doing some kind of stretch. After a few seconds I had the money ready of course, but she was still just hanging there. Very weird. Eventually had to bring her back to the world with a 'sumimasen'. Gave her the money and entered.

Went inside, and she asked if I wanted to use the toilet which I did. Tip: mind the tap, unless turned on very gently it tends to blast water out all over the place / you (she pre-warned me, but I still did it). After I came out of the toilet, she sprayed anti bacterial spray on my hands and I was then led down to the seated area. I sat down on the front bench so I was right in the corner facing the wall. It was a bit disconcerting because I was staring at the wall and the other benches (like 2 or 3) and whole shop behind me, kinda like that final scene in Blair Witch Project where the guy is just standing right in front of the wall, waiting for death.

However a minute or so later, Ai-san appeared who was very chatty (a bit too chatty), introduced herself, asked me where I am from etc, and started listing off various English words she knew (like 'London'), all kind of a bit too much, but she was very sweet and I appreciated her effort to be nice and I felt very comfortable with her. She asked me to take down my trousers/underwear and she took off all her clothes. She then cleaned my cock with more anti-bacterial spray and wet towel, put on the condom, still babbling various English words (something about Orlando Bloom I think), and then proceeded to do her thing which was great as it was quiet again. Actually, she first started off by kissing my nipples, and asked me if it was ok to do so which was sweet, to be honest I'm not really into that, but again I really appreciated her effort and sweetness. She started going down on me and I started stroking her back and hair but soon realized she was fine with touching anywhere (I asked politely when going a bit further) and it wasn't so long before I was fingering her (she wasn't super-wet though, which is fair enough given her schedule). It took pretty much the full 20 minutes for me to pop with the condom, but I came really good and definitely enjoyed it with her. She complimented me on my looks and stamina, and I always totally fall for that stuff so I was feeling very good at this point. Overall her technique was ok, nothing special, but to be honest I cant remember the last time I had a CBJ so its kinda hard to evaluate or know what the kind of ceiling is.

Then the second girl came along, she was friendly but it definitely felt more business like and we didn't really have much rapport. She told me touching her breasts is ok, but not beneath the waist and did not take off her skirt. She cleaned me again, with more anti-bacterial spray and another towel (which felt kinda unnecessary as I had just used a condom) and then put on another condom. She went down on me, which at first felt really good, like better than Ai-san, but she just repeated the same action for the whole session and it got pretty monotonous. I stayed hard, but I couldn't pop a second time, I guess it was always gonna be tricky with condom, so maybe the double course was a bit optimistic. Maybe I could have though if I found her more sexy and was more turned on, or her technique was better.

During the second session, a Japanese guy came in and was seated in a booth next to my bench, I say booth as it had a kind of thin curtain for a bit more privacy. Ai-san went in there to service him, so it seemed just the two girls were working.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will likely repeat, it's extremely good value, but next time I will opt for the standard single course and ask for Ai-san only. I'm also gonna try taking some more expensive condoms (Sugami 0.02's or 0.01's) in the hope that I get a bit more sensation. Not sure if they will accommodate the nomination or my own selection of condoms but will give it a try, otherwise probably won't go a 3rd time.

I wrote the review in an external editor, and forgot to paste in my notes on the physical description section of the template:

Ai-san is listed as 32 on the site, but I would say she's at least 40, possibly 45. Quite attractive and slender though, albeit in a clearly past-her-best, somewhat sagging, kind of way. But I can go with that, the only thing that was a turn off was that she had a flabby stomach.

The second girl I can not remember her name, but from the site it looks like it was ハル which Google translates as 'Hull' (I can't read kana, but that sounds rather odd, so not sure if that is right). She was definitely younger, probably 28 as listed, not super slim, but generally pert with nice smooth skin, but again a tad chubby on the stomach (FWIW I'm very picky though and like very slim girls). But at this price, both were totally acceptable.

Also forgot the URL: http://golden-k.com/

Last edited: