Good Anal Lube?

NotABro

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, I recently got this girl who is a lot into anal, and being the gentleman I am, I intend to please her in every possible way. Back home I know a couple good brands for anal lube, but I'm not sure if they're easy to find here. I haven't hit the stores yet, but I'd like to know your opinions about good anal lube in Japan, especially one that goes well with latex condoms. From what I've read here, Japanese lube is usually not up to par.

Here's some. I've had good experience with this.

why is there a picture of a man using it to shave with!? haha i love japan

Maybe he's a shithead......

Thanks, Mr Chavers. I think I'll hit Akihabara and see what they have on offer. Worst case scenario, I can use it as a shaving foam, apparently.

Reactions: User#6326
tinypic.com
zl3cpl.jpg

PePee "Backdoor" lube. Can get in the adult section at Donki Hote.

For some reason or another.....I'd take shakey's word on this.....

Reactions: shakey
Wouldn't want to confuse the function of that product. It is like a self-saucing pudding? - donki HOte.

Reactions: just4fun
I'd think standard lube would be fine. For condom use it needs to be water-based, and don't buy anything that's numbing.

zl3cpl.jpg

PePee "Backdoor" lube. Can get in the adult section at Donki Hote.

This is the best stuff available, water based with seaweed extract. It's the same lube used at high end soaplands, they use it (watered down) for the slip and slide play.

I'd think standard lube would be fine. For condom use it needs to be water-based, and don't buy anything that's numbing.

Is possible but standard lube tends to dry out quicker and one need to keep reapplying.

So, I recently got this girl who is a lot into anal, and being the gentleman I am, I intend to please her in every possible way. Back home I know a couple good brands for anal lube, but I'm not sure if they're easy to find here. I haven't hit the stores yet, but I'd like to know your opinions about good anal lube in Japan, especially one that goes well with latex condoms. From what I've read here, Japanese lube is usually not up to par.
Japanese lubes are usually terrible. Way too sticky, slimy, dry too quickly, become like glue or gummy when they dry, and/or too messy (stain clothes and sheets).

You would be better off buying Astroglide in most cases. That seems to be the most popular foreign lube in Japan. Anything silicone based that you find at the local store, will usually be better for anal.

If you have more time, just order some good lubes from online.

Last edited:
Just not good for toys if you're using any.
Good point. I was referring to the person doing it.

And not all toys are made of plastic/silicone material. Some toys or you can buy them, are made of glass or metal. In that case, silicone is fine. So, there is some choice in the matter.

In fact metal butt plugs are arguably considered superior (smoother) and more decorative.