Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Language: No Japanese required

Physical Description: Medium length dark hair, good smile, fit, closely fit the nomination photo.

I've been to Marine Blue a couple of times this month and seen a couple of different provides. I had been hoping to see Riko a second time sine her English was pretty good. I came up through the stairs, and as soon as the Tencho saw me he switched from one price sheet to a second. This changes the price for a 40min from 14,000 to 23,000 and foreigners have a 2k nomination fee. I'm not sure if the sheet switch is foreigner specific, but while I appreciate them accepting my patronage, not the biggest fan of the price hike. He quickly suggests Riko, who I was going to nominate anyway. I pay an initial fee of 23,000 and sit in the waiting room.

I trim and file my nails while I wait so their smooth, I like to use my hands a little and I know the girls appreciate it.

I'm led back and meet Riko, say hello and she's excited to see a repeat customer. She takes me in the room and before we start she asks if I asked for her. I tried to explain I was going to but that the tencho had already pointed me towards her before I could ask. She goes out and comes back in and explains they'll charge me 2,000 on the way out. I am assuming some if not all of this goes to her so I'm pretty okay with it.

Riko is really response and during our session tries to quickly accomodate what I'm asking for and changes with minimal input from me between positions. She was happy to chat through out our session which is nice. I won't go in to the specifics but she was pretty engaged with the conversation and remembered some of the stuff we had talked about during my first visit.

I would recommend for someone who feels the need to talk throughout the session as Riko can easily answer in most cases and is happy to speak in either english or Japanese.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm not sure about the price changes and if anyone on the site can attest to why the upcharge or just verify it's a foreigner charge it would be appreciated. Their website only mentions foreigners pay for nomination so it's a little misleading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 11/13/2023

Same as kirayamato. Didn't see her on the cast list.

Marine Blue is my main place and I would love some more info on it.

Can find the correct link or did you make a mistake?

I've never been to the 5th floor, guess I'll try at some point.

But I haven't heard such great things about it. So sticking to honten for now.