Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hi everyone,

After reading many reviews I decided to enjoy myself a massage at Asian Feeling.

I called in the beginning of the afternoon for a booking 1 hour later around 14:30.

The man on the phone spoke little to none English but we managed to set an appointment after all.

I walked in 5 minutes lates (parking in the area can be very tricky for a newcomer…).

I am then put into a massage room, and after 5 minutes Saya came in. She is good looking, tall, with a pretty face and nice body too.

We proceed to a shower after another 5 minutes waiting, and after another 5 minutes waiting, the massage went on.

We chat a little, the massage goes well, nothing too special, excepting Saya was quite entertaining by discussing personal topics.
She said she was looking for a man, someone who could take care of her an so on, while arousing me a little and saying that she was hot a lot (meaning she was almost sweating).
And the she insisted « « Maybe because I am
a very hot girl… ».

After such a chat, she asked me to turn around and I was expecting a good time.

Very surprisingly, when she asked me what I wanted, I simply answered « What are you offering? », and she started to look very offended and told me she wasn’t an object and she had control of her body.

I started apologizing because I genuinely only was asking a question, not implying nothing disrespectful I guess, considering she was holding my thing in her hands and aroused me for an hour before…

Finally, she did her thing, showing a nipple, I finished, showered and went away.

I must say I have a good feeling about the experience, but her reaction surprised me quite a lot, because it had never happened to me before, and I wasn’t disrespectful at all.
Good thing, she didn’t asked for any extra money, maybe because she felt the ending wasn’t so great, but still I gave her 4.000jpy.

I will surely repeat, but I might also try other places where contact is more encouraged.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I recommend this place because it is foreigner friendly, clean and not so expensive

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024

Very surprisingly, when she asked me what I wanted, I simply answered « What are you offering? », and she started to look very offended and told me she wasn’t an object and she had control of her body.
Miscommunication? The shop tells you when you enter what you can and cannot do...

Reactions: ThaWeeknd and Alice
Good thing, she didn’t asked for any extra money, maybe because she felt the ending wasn’t so great, but still I gave her 4.000jpy.
Tipping is not a thing in Japan, would all of you American tourists please stop with it? We don't want it to become an expectation.

I think they are likely bigger than yours?
But really, it doesn't matter at this shop, because it's not something you should expect to see (or even touch).
How rude 🙂
I got one here with nice 🍈🍈 and I'm planing s4cond visit, this girl looks like a gem if you can find a key 😀

You think THAT was rude?

1705717518199.png

this girl looks like a gem if you can find a key
The girls there make good money (most of them are pulling around 800K per month), and they're smart enough not to breach the shop rules. The girls that break the shop rules there get fired.

Don't be a dumbass motherfucker and go searching for "keys" at AF. If you want more than is on offer, find a shop where more IS on offer. It's not rocket science, and there's tons of reviews for you to find something suitable.

You think THAT was rude?

View attachment 23758

The girls there make good money (most of them are pulling around 800K per month), and they're smart enough not to breach the shop rules. The girls that break the shop rules there get fired.

Don't be a dumbass motherfucker and go searching for "keys" at AF. If you want more than is on offer, find a shop where more IS on offer. It's not rocket science, and there's tons of reviews for you to find something suitable.
Actually I did and as you can see by yourself what's happening sometimes here (and not only here, i read a lot reviews already and everything depends of vibes beetween you, girls mood and of course how you look like)😀 so I don't understand what you are talking about. I'm just asking if this girl have a nice boobs or not, I'm not asking for FS, just if she has a nice boobs man. Chill

And who's really dumbass motherfucker it's a people who talk too much in their reviews and then girl is fired 💁‍♂️

Reactions: Tkoadventure
And who's really dumbass motherfucker it's a people who talk too much in their reviews and then girl is fired 💁‍♂️
Well, that is truth. But we also get people reading reviews and reading too much into it THINKING it's cool to ask for things they shouldn't.
It's a double-edged sword but it's particularly bad since both clients and the shop owners tend to be avid readers of TAG.

Well, that is truth. But we also get people reading reviews and reading too much into it THINKING it's cool to ask for things they shouldn't.
It's a double-edged sword but it's particularly bad since both clients and the shop owners tend to be avid readers of TAG.
I'm just asking about her appearance nothing more) it's nomination fee so it's mean you wanna choose a girl by how she looks like

And... she is not on schedule anymore, but still on website, I hope she just on vacation . Ema on site as well,but not in schedule too

Reactions: Alice
The girls there make good money (most of them are pulling around 800K per month)
Thats awesome, that honestly makes me really happy to hear, as i thought they were on way less even though they work crazy hours and give a really good service

Reactions: Alice and Sudsy
Thats awesome, that honestly makes me really happy to hear, as i thought they were on way less even though they work crazy hours and give a really good service
Yeah, they really do make a good pile there. That's the busiest Thai massage place in town now, these days you can only get a walkin if you happen to show up just in time for a no-show, mostly the girls are working nonstop from the time they arrive until their shift ends or the place closes.

Reactions: Alice and Durg50
Seems like all reviews of saya say how she mentions she is single and looking for a man. Looking for papa katsu maybe? Or just harmless flirting?

Seems like all reviews of saya say how she mentions she is single and looking for a man. Looking for papa katsu maybe? Or just harmless flirting?
Whether she’s just flirting or serious, the smart mongers would know better than to try something out of the menu in the shop or just arrange to meet her during her off days and make an offer.

Reactions: Boysan and Sudsy
At a different shop, I met one of the girls here and we've been awkwardly flirting but mostly just checking in on each other everyday on LINE. Half-hearted promises of meeting off the clock but it all seems pretty harmless. She works 6+ days a week across the city so not holding my breath.

On my end, it's nice to just have someone to text and practice my Japanese with a little.
For her? I think she just wants me to come in and see her again.

Reactions: Alice
Reactions: MikeH
With these foreign ladies they’re usually looking for marriage, not just papakatsu.
They do ideally expect the guy to take care of all expenses as well though.
Some of them plan to start their own business with help from their partners.
I don’t know about the woman in question though so these are just speculations.

At a different shop, I met one of the girls here and we've been awkwardly flirting but mostly just checking in on each other everyday on LINE. Half-hearted promises of meeting off the clock but it all seems pretty harmless. She works 6+ days a week across the city so not holding my breath.

On my end, it's nice to just have someone to text and practice my Japanese with a little.
I went to different shop and gave the girl lots of gifts, and saw her 4 times. I'm going back to America now today but she messages me on Line every now and then, even after I told her I only have a week in Japan and wouldn't be able to see her again for a while.

Not sure if she was just trying to persuade me for one more go before I leave. It's nice of her though, I asked if it would be okay to be in contact every now and then and she said she is cool with it. I guess we'll find out if she just likes talking or if it was all business!

lol

Last edited:
I always get Oil massage but don't want oil all over me. Is getting a Thai massage still going to get me HE ?

Ideally I just want oil on my private .. what's the norm ?