Guest viewing is limited

AF Good experience but weird ending at Asian Feeling

I always get Oil massage but don't want oil all over me. Is getting a Thai massage still going to get me HE ?

Ideally I just want oil on my private .. what's the norm ?
There is an option for powder.

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
I always get Oil massage but don't want oil all over me. Is getting a Thai massage still going to get me HE ?

Why don't you tell them (the shop) what you want? It's a simple ask... they will tell you directly what you can or cannot do.

you can tell her. i only ask to apply oil below my waist.

Reactions: Alice
you can tell her. i only ask to apply oil below my waist.
I do tell her but I pay the full oil price. Not to be so cheap but I wondered if I get "Thai" do I still get LE (just no oil at all). I'm being petty like I want a discount for just a touch of oil lol

I do tell her but I pay the full oil price. Not to be so cheap but I wondered if I get "Thai" do I still get LE (just no oil at all). I'm being petty like I want a discount for just a touch of oil lol
The shop staff will tell you directly which courses include an HE or not. The cheapest "Thai" massage does not include it.
It's not a secret why you are there, so the shop staff will give you the straight answer.

From what I have read on here earlier, both the oil massage and the powder massage include HJ for men, the traditional Thai massage does not.

Thank you all - on the Intel. I'll stick to oil booking and just ask the gal to focus the oil where it counts

Thank you all - on the Intel. I'll stick to oil booking and just ask the gal to focus the oil where it counts
Sounds like you want the lady to give you a hand job but you dont want her to cover your whole body in oil.

In this case, Id recommend saying ‘I want the lady to give me a hand job but I dont want her to cover my whole body in oil, please’.

They will say ok.

• Haha
Reactions: RubyQ and Alice
In this case, Id recommend saying ‘I want the lady to give me a hand job but I dont want her to cover my whole body in oil, please’.

They will say ok.
Thanks I already do that but appreciate the sarcasm. The real question which I wasn't clear on is if I need to book oil or not to get the HE and now it's clear. The oil isn't for cost of oil it is the cost of HE !

Thanks I already do that but appreciate the sarcasm. The real question which I wasn't clear on is if I need to book oil or not to get the HE and now it's clear. The oil isn't for cost of oil it is the cost of HE !
Probably is a lot to do with the cost of oil, plus all the laundry. They use lots of towels to get the oil off after.

My point is that this place isnt smoke and mirrors or working in grey areas, reading the room etc like a mens este or something.

Its a rub and tug in a red light district aimed at tourists. You can just ask explicitly and no-one will be offended