Good massage and happy endings?

Dante7212

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Anyone knows a good place for good massage and happy ending like FS in Tokyo? I like to have a good massage before having a FS happy ending. Please recommend, thanks all.

Really urge you to read reviews and figure out what works best for you.

Protip: "FS Happy Ending"... these are two separate things and FS isn't typical at massage places. (Even the shops that offer it are kept low key to keep off the radar)

We don't do recommendations, that's what the reviews are for.

No offense. But we get no benefit in making 'recommendations'.

upload_2022-5-2_13-13-4.png

Reactions: just4fun
Really urge you to read reviews and figure out what works best for you.

Protip: "FS Happy Ending"... these are two separate things and FS isn't typical at massage places. (Even the shops that offer it are kept low key to keep off the radar)

We don't do recommendations, that's what the reviews are for.

No offense. But we get no benefit in making 'recommendations'.

View attachment 17856

I did read may reviews and that's why I got confused. I am new to TAG and still learning and that's another reason why I asked "recommendations". Thanks for your reply anyways.

I am new to TAG and still learning and that's another reason why I asked "recommendations". Thanks for your reply anyways.
No worries - We just get too many people asking for a direct, specific recommendation and that's nearly impossible for us to do and slightly unethical at least for 'management' to do so at a minimum.

@QuebTokyo's reply isn't wrong, just keep your expectations at a reasonable level. Even if you read reviews, it still may not go as good (or bad) as the reviews say.