90 minute - 14,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Haven't done this in a long time but I recently went back to Tokyo and really wanted a massage, and with the amount of posts about AF I figured I'd try it out.

Went in about 11PM in late December so you can imagine the crowds and drunk people but nevermind that. Got to the place and not gonna lie, I was very surprised about how up front they were about everything, so that was different. I opted for the 90min oil massage and proceeded into the room to get changed, used the toilet and met Jessy awkwardly when she opened the door, got showered and headed for the massage. It was, different, because I wasn't used to seeing mirrors all around me, but I shrugged it off.

The massage itself was good, Jessy's hands were very warm and firm, although I do wish I had asked her to be a bit harder because the knots weren't loosening up. There were some of the usual questions, what are you doing here in Japan, anything you wanna do, etc. I found myself staring a little bit, and I felt bad because she kept looking up and just saw a guy staring blankly at her. I told her that she had a great body and apologized, she was okay with it as long as there was no touching (which wasn't my intention).

About an hour goes by and I turn over, she works my legs and I find myself aroused, she clearly notices it. Then starts working below and I eventually finish. I think I made her laugh because I came in Japanese (and I'm clearly not), told her it's all that JAV running in my veins at the time.

She cleaned me up, went to get a shower and came back to change into my clothes to head out the door. Definitely would like to thank every member before me that have given such great reviews, I do appreciate the honesty and recommendations.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would recommend, I might want to check with others to see who has better massage techniques before heading there.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 2/9/2024