Guest viewing is limited

Good Night Club In Tokyo

Kulbutor

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents,

Can someone recommend some night clubs for foreigners, nice music and good mood, with cute girls, in Tokyo?

Thanks.

Depends on what you want in music really, so with that said I will tell you the clubs I went to that were playing EDM.

AgeHa is great depending on the DJ they have playing that night, I would highly suggest looking at their website for info on who is playing and what type of theme they have going on that night, downside is that it is a bit of a trip depending on where you are staying at not to mention the cover charge depending on the DJ and night will vary starting at about 3000 yen. The club has 4 different areas all playing something for everybody with an area that is almost always playing hip hop. Girl wise it is pretty diverse though speaking Japanese will be helpful.

Jumanji in Roppongi is another great one cover charge is 2000 it is small with VIP areas and bottle service. Only downside is that because of it's size it can get rather claustrophobic.

There is another Club that is 4 stories and near a strip club in Roppongi forgot the name sadly, it is without a doubt the best club I have been to in a while. Not to mention plenty of cute girls cover charge for guys is about 5000 yen with girls sometimes getting in for free or 2000 yen. Mood was awesome because the DJs were playing off the crowd and knew how to keep them pumped and dancing. Once again Japanese is handy as the club of course is rather loud and no girl wants to fumble through google translate.

I am sure there are others these are my top 3.

There is another Club that is 4 stories and near a strip club in Roppongi forgot the name sadly, it is without a doubt the best club I have been to in a while. Not to mention plenty of cute girls cover charge for guys is about 5000 yen with girls sometimes getting in for free or 2000 yen. Mood was awesome because the DJs were playing off the crowd and knew how to keep them pumped and dancing. Once again Japanese is handy as the club of course is rather loud and no girl wants to fumble through google translate.
I may or may not be wrong, but I think you're referring to Feria. I went there for a Halloween event last year. Unfortunately, it already shut down.. heard it was because their contract ended.

Depends on what you want in music really, so with that said I will tell you the clubs I went to that were playing EDM.

AgeHa is great depending on the DJ they have playing that night, I would highly suggest looking at their website for info on who is playing and what type of theme they have going on that night, downside is that it is a bit of a trip depending on where you are staying at not to mention the cover charge depending on the DJ and night will vary starting at about 3000 yen. The club has 4 different areas all playing something for everybody with an area that is almost always playing hip hop. Girl wise it is pretty diverse though speaking Japanese will be helpful.

Jumanji in Roppongi is another great one cover charge is 2000 it is small with VIP areas and bottle service. Only downside is that because of it's size it can get rather claustrophobic.

I am sure there are others these are my top 3.

Cool, thanks, i will be in the firts you mentioned one night, what i like is electro/dance/house.

I may or may not be wrong, but I think you're referring to Feria. I went there for a Halloween event last year. Unfortunately, it already shut down.. heard it was because their contract ended.
Name sounds really familiar

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Cool, thanks, i will be in the firts you mentioned one night, what i like is electro/dance/house.
Awesome, like I said go to AgeHa when they have a DJ there that people want to see. The place gets lit if it is a popular DJ, I know David Guetta is supposed to be there Jan 17

Saw Guetta already in Ibiza this summer :D

Reactions: RightOn6975
Almost forgot, AgeHa has a event first friday of each month called AgePa. Basically females get in for free, probably your best bet if you wish to pick up women. First time I went was with friends of mine, I was trying and failing horribly to get the attention of a female that we had went there with and my friends noticed that I was passing on girls left and right, and they began to take notice and pick the ones I was passing on and talking to them. Long story short, they went home with females I went back to the hotel room alone but I still had fun dammit!