Guest viewing is limited

Good oppai club in Shinjuku in 2024 - Cherry (Japanese required))

tofubear18

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Good oppai club in Shinjuku in 2024 - Cherry (Japanese required))

Service Name:
Oppai 🦀 club

Provider Name:
Cherry sexual harassment space

Website/Contact Info:
https://cherry3.jp/top

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Cherry Sexual Harassment Space is the funniest ad in Shinjuku, one block south and left of the big Kawaguchiko entrance sign on a corner. I was rejected once for bad japanese by the doorman's overly polite keigo three years ago and finally my nihongo was jouzu enough to not only get me in but also a friend who speaks zero japanese.

Beware of scammers in that area - this other guy tried to charge me 10000 to take me to an oppai bar who says they are at capacity that only did 30000 hookers when you arrive, * never pay anyone until you are seated with the girl you want. *

Anyway, Cherry is a dark room with about eight cubicles and so many pretty girls with B-C sized tits in rotation. I was hoping for big tits by american standards but it didnt happen, then again it was 5pm and maybe not their strongest cast. But every girl was pretty and came to my booth in a white button down shirt that I quickly removed, I had a blast!

I enjoyed groping and undressing and kissing four gorgeous women in their twenties or thirties, it was a great time.

The price is 6000 an hour which comes with a drink, plus drinks for the girls. While writing this review I checked their website and busier girls are sometimes there.

Would recommend! I will go back

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I hate how club sounds like crab in japanese. Oppai crabbu the titty crustacean

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024

Thanks a lot for the review. I was still missing information about this shop for the resource thread. Good to know that they are open to Japanese speaking foreigners. Info updated đź‘Ť