120 minutes, 55,000 yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Blue Tokyo is one of the few filthy gaijin friendly shops in Yoshiwara, so after my first session with Suzuna, I had to try out more of their roster. There were two girls who caught my eye; Mio and Mirei. Before deciding on the girl, I always do a little research about them. Their Twitter accounts often reveals a bit about their personality. I think Mio had some issues with her family (it seems like she's back now), so she was not available. Mirei seemed new, but she was just my type so I pulled the trigger.

Booking
Sent a message, including my information, and got a reply within a day. Her reply was a bit... cold. Not even an ohayo. She just asked some stuff that I already included in my initial message. I replied shortly after. She left the message on read, but she got back to me to confirm the reservation... 2 days later. I wasn't expecting her to reply at this point, but well, it's a date. I would be totally okay if she was on her day off, but she wasn't. Maybe she was having a bad day or just forgot. So first impressions... weren't good. It felt like she was super uninterested in making the reservation, which was a first to me.

Soapland & Room
Blue Tokyo is a small, 'entry' luxury shop. I'd say it's similar to Barubola Shinjuku in terms of the shop size. The staff is really polite, it feels nice to be treated the same as the Japanese. While the lighting suck, the room was nice and you could tell it's been renovated recently. For 65,000, I think the store should offer better rooms. My personal favorite remain Moulin Rouge (regarding rooms, not the shop!).

Service
The day has come. I barely made it to the store because I wasn’t able to find a taxi due to heavy rain. Told my name to the staff and they ushered me into the waiting room. After waiting for 30 minutes, which is kinda long, I finally got called. Mirei welcomes me in a sexy dress and guides me to our room while holding my hands.

So... How Does Mirei Look?
Perfect face. 10/10 personally. Objectively, a solid 8.5/10. Body wise, she has a nice pair of boobs that's just enough to fill your hands. Not too big, not small, it's the perfect size imo. Her ass is... just amazing. She's not fat, but she has some meat on her belly. I wouldn't particularly say chubby, since I think she has those meats in the right places. Of course, YMMV. Some of her Twitter pictures match.

Let The Fun Begin!
Now that we're in the room, Mirei starts DFK-ing me right away. I was like "Score! Insta attack". She's a good kisser, though she'll mostly adapt to your movements so feel free to lead her. She then starts undressing me, which is always appreciated. Mirei is not much of a talker, so you'll have to take the lead to make her talk. It's not like she's a dead fish, it's just that I had to start almost every conversation we had. Other than that, she's responsive. You'll definitely get a GFE vibe from her. Once you see her laugh, you'll probably want to make her laugh more because she's so damn cute.

She asks me to lay down and gives me a nice BJ. My wee-wee is average at best, but she can deepthroat like a champ. She often reaches me to do some DFK and suck my nipples. After a few minutes, she starts riding me. Her pussy feels just great. I take the control and blew my first load within a few minutes. I normally last longer, but she just feels damn good. Her moans are just on point - doesn't sound fake (even if it's) and sounds hot.

Now goes the classic break part. She asks me which drink I'd like, we talk a little and then time to wash! After washing in subeke, she asks me if I want to do mat which I happily say yes.

Matto Time
I'll just say it directly. This part kind of... sucked. That being said, I wasn't expecting anything spectacular since she's new. I got the impression she doesn't like mat play. She licks some of your parts here and there, but even when she does, it's just a light licking and you don't feel anything. I definitely would skip the mat play with her, at least for now. She then turns me around and starts riding again. I can only hold a few minutes before I blew my second load. I want to say that I normally cum once or twice at best in a regular 2h session. She made me cum twice in an hour.

After a bit, she tells me to hop into the tub and wait there until she's done cleaning. She then joins me and we make out in the tub for a while. I tried to touched her legs but she's really ticklish. More on that later.

Back To Bed
We get dried up and cuddle a bit in the bed. But wait - she wants to go for third! I admire her and say that let me take care of you instead. I massage her a little, but she's just too sensitive (that is, ticklish) so it was near impossible to give her a good massage. So I just went for DATY. Her pussy is great - not smelly and in a good shape. She's not shaved, though trimmed.

After a while the phone rings and we slowly start getting dressed. She doesn't stop being flirty and playful though, she constantly kisses and play with you. Once we get the green light, she guides me to the lobby and gives me a goodbye kiss.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mirei is great. I would totally recommend her, especially if you're looking for GFE. She's new, but definitely good at sex. However, she might not be for you IF you're looking for a good mat play or cannot speak any Japanese. My Japanese also suck, but I can hold some conversations. If you cannot speak any Japanese, I don't recommend seeing her yet - improve your Japanese first!

There's another thing I dislike about her, but I won't discuss it here. Also, please take extra care of your hygiene and body before seeing her as she attacks you instantly.

Lastly, this is kind of unrelated, but expect her Twitter to get suspended because she posts some really spicy stuff in there.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024

Nice review. Glad you tried her mat play, and could add that to your review.

I was also debating Mio and Mirei when making my reservations for my trip but chose Mio, and am seeing her in a couple days. I'll write a review of it for sure. Good review, thanks!