180,000 JPY / 180 Minutes

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Domina R is an internationally famous femdom queen who recently started her own SM club and is fully independent. Her booking process is super easy, just fill out the form on her website and her staff will get in touch with you via email, no worries about Japanese phone numbers etc.

After booking, I met her on the street in Shinjuku and she led me to a hotel of her choice where I paid for the room and we headed up. I think it was like 6,000 JPY or so, nothing fancy.

We chatted for a bit about various things, her English is really great and her voice is quite sexy, I have to say. She is definitely a femdom pro and is great at flirting, at least as far as flirting goes with SM. I explained I wanted a softer session since it was my first time meeting her, and she was happy to oblige.

As far as the play goes, I have to say her style is quite intimate and close compared to a lot of other dominas I've played with. Not that you are going to get any kind of deriheru play, but she just has a warm, loving personality both emotionally and physically. Some dominas barely touch you and don't allow you to touch them at all, but R is more intimate. Note that you should not start grabbing at her or anything like that though LMAO

Anyway, we played with a bunch of different tools, positions, etc. lots of prostate play, some light whipping etc. It was great and after I finished we chatted more a bit before leaving the hotel together.

She can definitely do more hardcore play - heavy whipping, golden showers, bondage, shibari, etc. If you are inclined, you can check out her Twitter and/or Fantia to see what sort of depraved things she convinces men to do ;)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Domina R loves playing with foreigner gentlemen, and has told me its one of her goals to introduce the world to Japanese style SM, so if you are looking for a great SM partner, I highly recommend her. She is currently attending the German Fetish Ball but accepting reservations for when she returns. She can get booked up pretty far in advance, so you can check her Twitter as well where she posts available sessions.

Thanks for your review submission!

Approved: 6/8/2023

Hello, I am quite interesting in getting a session with Domina R, do you know how do she looks like (long or short) and if she is in mid 30s?

Hello, I am quite interesting in getting a session with Domina R, do you know how do she looks like (long or short) and if she is in mid 30s?
Hi, I had a session with her a couple of days ago. I plan to write a review when I'm back in my country.

To answer your questions, she's around 1,65 m and I'd say in her late 20. You can check her website, twitter account and fantia for accurate photos (I found her even prettier in person)

Hi, I had a session with her a couple of days ago. I plan to write a review when I'm back in my country.

To answer your questions, she's around 1,65 m and I'd say in her late 20. You can check her website, twitter account and fantia for accurate photos (I found her even prettier in person)
Hi kalas9, thanks for sharing, would you mind give a spoiler on how your session goes? As I am booking a session with her in a few weeks. Would be keen to know more in detail.

@ sakuracbt My review is almost ready (on my phone) I'll just need to proofread. I'll post it asap, probably friday or saturday then wait for approval.

I won't tell too much but it went extremely well, beyond the knowledge of my body.

Here's what we did: urethra play, anal play, whipping, candle, facesittting, light shibari and a little biting.

My only regret is not booking her for a longer session.

If you have the opportunity to book her, do it.

Reactions: sakuracbt
Thanks for the review

She is actually quite cute, I'd love to put her in bondage and do stuff to her

She is actually quite cute, I'd love to put her in bondage and do stuff to her
You may want to look up what a domina actually is....

@ sakuracbt My review is almost ready (on my phone) I'll just need to proofread. I'll post it asap, probably friday or saturday then wait for approval.

I won't tell too much but it went extremely well, beyond the knowledge of my body.

Here's what we did: urethra play, anal play, whipping, candle, facesittting, light shibari and a little biting.

My only regret is not booking her for a longer session.

If you have the opportunity to book her, do it.
hi kalas, I am visiting her in a week and not sure if the TAG will release the batch that early, would you mind if I private message you? thank you in advance. XX

hi kalas, I am visiting her in a week and not sure if the TAG will release the batch that early, would you mind if I private message you? thank you in advance. XX
I haven't submitted my review yet, some IRL stuff came in the way.

You can DM me but be warned, I won't give my first draft (not saying that's what you'll be asking).

Also, asking questions here could be valuable for other people.