Gorgeous waiters/servers

RIDER 00

TAG Member
Reaction score
Living in Tokyo, you meet or see your fair share of gorgeous hot women, but I especially love it when a waiter or server at an eating establishment is drop dead sexy, like model grade looks.

Recently, I have seen a Korean girl working at the Burger King in Yoyogi-Uehara station who could definitely be a gravure model if she wanted. She works the cash register most nights and speak good Japanese. Tall, pale white skin, hot Korean looks, and slender body (no implants yet, I think). If you are ever in the area, check her out.

I mentioned on a separate thread before that there was a waitress at a popular pizza restaurant in Shimo-Takaido, but she's not there anymore. She look like JAV star RION with classic college girl hot looks and a huge natural firm rack. (Like at least G cup) I wouldn't be surprised if she went into the entertainment industry or quit that job because of all the sexual harassment she gets. (A lot of women get this when working in Japan, everywhere from the office to airlines to college clubs)

If you can share an info on hot gorgeous women I can oogle at while I am eating out, please share!

Last edited:
I remember there being a fairly attractive waitress at Shibuya's Good Beer Faucets back in the day. I tipped her one day, and she gave me a face kind of like 'what the fuck are you doing?' Kind of tough making an impression on wait staff when tipping is culturally frowned upon.

I prefer the sexy bellhops at nice hotels. It's amazing how many hot women work in perfectly ordinary jobs and seem happy to do it. Nowhere else in the world have I seen this, even in the rest of Asia.

The other nice thing about those bellhops is you know they have a good strong grip.

I remember there being a fairly attractive waitress at Shibuya's Good Beer Faucets back in the day.
I'm sure all the waitresses there look good when standing next to their bartender, Cosmo Kramer. Seems like a nice guy, but whoa.

If you want to be disappointed go to Hooters in Shibuya, but I heard the Hooters in Akasaka/Ginza have high quality waitresses..

Reactions: MikeH
I somehow missed this thread...

Just last night, I saw this adorable young Japanese girl making tempura pieces at a Udon place that I visit on occasion. Despite the ratty cooks uniform, she had a cute face with nice skin and looked like she was in good shape.

If you want to be disappointed go to Hooters in Shibuya, but I heard the Hooters in Akasaka/Ginza have high quality waitresses..
Ginza... Hmmm... I must have been there on the wrong night. Only a few and I do mean few were actually worth looking at.

Reactions: akasam
I've always done well with Waitresses.........knock on wood.

MILF ... at an udon shop in Shibuya. very fair face even for her age ... she would've been pretty beautiful in her younger days ... but too thin! I make it a habit to make eye contact when she's there ... and she'll smile back.

Reactions: sunnyrainbow712
There's a cafe in Kyoto I used to go to every morning. Fairly cheap (for Kyoto) and delicious breakfast deals. But every single waitress was a hot college girl. Went back years later and it was still the same.

Miss Hooters World works at the Shibuya branch.... Hika.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I remember there being a fairly attractive waitress at Shibuya's Good Beer Faucets back in the day. I tipped her one day, and she gave me a face kind of like 'what the fuck are you doing?' Kind of tough making an impression on wait staff when tipping is culturally frowned upon.

Try a box of Godiva instead. And to seal the deal, enclose an envelope offering 10,000 yen for a date.

I can vouch for the Akasaka branch. I have never entered the place but just looking through the windows I could sense some serious hotness emanating from the waitresses. Most of them seemed to be hafus, i.e., Japanese beauty meets tits n'ass.

Basically any girl working in retail in shibuya or shinjuku in 109 or any of the dept stores. You rarely see anyone that isnt at least average looking, but the majority are attractive to hot.
Compare that to the US or UK. Angry overweight staff with a bad attitude.

Couple of years ago, we had to go to an ER in Shinjuku. The night doctor we saw there at 3 in the morning was kinda hot (though it took her about 6 tries to get the IV in properly ;))

Last edited:
There was a cute girl working security at the Narita airport. She tricked me into walking through the metal detector with my belt on so it would beep and she could frisk me. Hehe

And I second the whole Shibuya 109 thing. There's a store called "Titty and Co." over there. Cute girls, weird name.

To be fair, Hooters isn't even that great in the Motherland.

Sadly I have to agree. Most girls I've seen on numerous visits to different Hooters in the states have been average at best and that's me being generous. Plus you have to watch a bunch of unrefined douchebags try to talk to them. Ruins the mood.

There's a store called "Titty and Co." over there.

That name I have pondered a lot. Like which tit gets to be the Titty and which one has to be the Co? Is it like left one is Titty with every girl, or do you examine in detail and select the cuter one? Or do they switch daily?

And if they examine where do you apply for that job?

That name I have pondered a lot. Like which tit gets to be the Titty and which one has to be the Co? Is it like left one is Titty with every girl, or do you examine in detail and select the cuter one? Or do they switch daily?

Lol. All valid questions. I will ask next time if I'm around there. Last time I took a selfie in front of the sign but didn't think to inquire about the tit selection process. Maybe they have to audition for the role. :ROFLMAO:

I think it depends if the lady is left-titted or right-titted. ;) During foreplay, do they lead with their left or right titty?
Or in some cases, both at the same time - ambidextri-titty,:D

Couple of years ago, we had to go to an ER in Shinjuku. The night doctor we saw there at 3 in the morning was kinda hot (though it took her about 6 tries to get the IV in properly ;))
I had a super hot doctor during a health check and had her blushing twice. First she said I was overweight and should lose weight, so I pulled up the pyama top and the trouser down exposing my six pack and asked her where I should lose weight. Applying BMI metrics without thought. Later she asked if I had any questions, yeah, do you have a boyfriend.

(okay that was probably sexual harrasment but fuck it)

Reactions: Sudsy and Lukes