Gorgeous waiters/servers

Mr Donut girl near Sapporo station. I sat there eating 10 donuts over 5 hours. had laptop open, but I was staring at her most of the time.
Also this one ANA flight attendant who does Osaka to Haneda and Haneda to New Chitose route (got her twice in a week). She's hard to miss, has some freckles on cheeks and doesn't look like the average japanese girl. I was staring like a creep on both flights.
("excessive staring" is one of the things not to do according to an anti-sexual harassment poster I've seen at work :oops:) .
Just two notable examples, but most in service industry In japan are very good looking. Sometimes I wish there weren't strong unions and labour laws because what you are left with is a US carrier flight attendant with a bad attitude.

I'm definitely going to pay a visit to the BK in Yoyogi Uehara and get my juicy whopper from her.

very late but i saw this girl!!! i was in yoyogi uehara randomly one night and passed by the BK (i didn't even remember this thread at the time) and saw this drop dead gorgeous korean girl working the counter.

there are those rare times when you can *clearly* tell a person's ethnicity, there's just that indescribable something that separates chinese from japanese from korean (etc). Not sure what it was but that girl was 100% korean, and dayum.

very late but i saw this girl!!! i was in yoyogi uehara randomly one night and passed by the BK (i didn't even remember this thread at the time) and saw this drop dead gorgeous korean girl working the counter.

there are those rare times when you can *clearly* tell a person's ethnicity, there's just that indescribable something that separates chinese from japanese from korean (etc). Not sure what it was but that girl was 100% korean, and dayum.

Glad you enjoyed looking at her. I always do!
(And you can see that I post the juicy information everyone should take note of)

I don't know why some talent agency hasn't hired her already.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Also this one ANA flight attendant who does Osaka to Haneda and Haneda to New Chitose route (got her twice in a week). She's hard to miss, has some freckles on cheeks and doesn't look like the average japanese girl. I was staring like a creep on both flights.

Wasn't a specific flight attendant for me, but I stayed at one of the hotels near LAX once, and it happened to be where one of the Chinese airlines boards their flight attendants, and I walked into reception one time to see like 20 cute petite Chinese women all dressed identically in red stew outfits. It's not even a fetish of mine, but it was still overwhelming.

Wasn't a specific flight attendant for me, but I stayed at one of the hotels near LAX once, and it happened to be where one of the Chinese airlines boards their flight attendants, and I walked into reception one time to see like 20 cute petite Chinese women all dressed identically in red stew outfits. It's not even a fetish of mine, but it was still overwhelming.

Someone really needs to bring a hard class action lawsuit again asian airline companies like ANA/JAL for obvious discrimination when it comes to hiring CAs. I know a lot of men appreciate being served by young and cute ladies during long flights, but the level they are operating at is ridiculous. A Japanese lady who once worked for British Airways told me that CAs on Japanese airlines are basically expected to retire or take a teaching position when they reach 35 or get married.

I was on an ANA flight from Chicago to Japan once, and this super hot CA was cornered by a rich young host type in the back of the airplane and was forced to chat with him for two hours during sleeping time. She seemed to want to chat with him but I was really tempted to call her bosses and tell them that she was showing favoratism by flirting with one particular customer for so long, and talking rather loudly I might add. I hate it when CAs decide to chat during sleeping time and keep the rest of the customers awake.

Reactions: meiji