Guest viewing is limited

RD Got my gears unclogged during my first DH maintenance. Maintenance attended by Robo Hiyori from RoboDeli

Robo Deli

PotatoAim

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Got my gears unclogged during my first DH maintenance. Maintenance attended by Robo Hiyori from RoboDeli

Service Name:
Robot Delivery Heallth

Provider Name:
Hiyori, https://www.robodeli.net/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=37376640

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.robodeli.net/top/ on their Line,

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 mins - 49,000 (robo start pack) + 10,000 photo option(with mask) + 6,900 LH + 220 water( x2) + 130 hot coffee for her after. Total 66,250

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I'm a bit of a storyteller so do bear with me. Start off quick background I've been a lurker of this forum since last year. Joined in to get advice and reviews on the many services a degenerate like me can finally get my hands on (almost quite literally). So from then lurked and got 2 experiences(soap and a pink) that made me desperate to come back to Japan. So now that I'm back here solo, free from the PG shackles called family trips I went straight to getting a Delivery Health Service or DH.

Learning from the etiquette of veterans here and the reviews I've read. I decided to go with Robot Delivery Health or RoboDeli or RD, after some extensive research showed that a no-nihongo weeb like me can even set this up fairly painlessly.

So half-asleep I added RD's official Line in which they messaged me quite fast and before I could book anything I knocked out. Morning came and I just went full send and made the booking for that day itself. Given that it was early and they didn't respond back I kinda panicked and came seeking advice from the vets here (you legends know who you are) they assured me that its mostly just cause they have yet to open and just wait while also giving good advice on how to pick an LH and other questions I had for this. And soon after I received the booking confirmation from RD and it went smoothly done in all english. Fast forward to around an hour befor ethe set time I started wandering around Kabukicho in the general area of the LH's reccomended by RD. Found one called Hotel Grand Chariot, I'd say pretty good pricing as the 6,900 yen past 18:00 is good as long as you don't stay past 22:00. Also picked up some water bottles by the vending machine before going in.

Now on to just before the main event. So by 18:00 I was already checked in waiting, booking was moved to 18:30 due to some traffic I think? I knew this already ahead of time I just chose to go earlier to prep as well since the robo start pack had the immediate start and iruma part of it. So I chucked the water bottles into the fridge and went to go do the mandatory hygiene steps, shower and teeth brushing. By the way the room I got was pretty nice but my monkey brain couldnt figure out the shower for a good 3 minutes. (My one brain ceel was apparently on vacation).

1000038268.jpg

Anywho waited in a robe from the room till it was time.*Note I was just google translating everything in the room cause I had nothing else to do. Then the phone rang, japanese was spoken my non-nihongo verbally said out loud "uhm...what" call ended and then it hit me, reviews have mentioned when doing this receptionist will call when sending the provider up so I waited on the bed for the door to be knocked on.

Finally, the main event! (Sorry took my sweet ass time getting here, and apparently it is not my first one relating to this review.) So the knock on the door came and so I went towards the door to greet her, in a robe with nothing else but said robe(and then my shame hits me) so she entered got sat down we did the proper steps. Greetings, confirmation of the package and stuff, asked if i knew japanese or not(said no but can understand abit, I just started learning), paid her the booking and then she took her clothes off, went up to a kinda tpose for a hug and kiss. *Note I was just there watching as she took her clothes off with this going on my mind

368321917_1995213490813684_1557433705713098767_n.jpg

I was stunned by how good she looks though not completely as accurate from the photos but everything was there(kinda disappointed the midriff wasnt as tight as it was pictured to be, pretty tight but not as much as I wanted. This kink has gotten my mind in a chokehold that its pretty hard to get away from. P.S. If you know any provider who can help with this please feel free to hit me up about it. Anyway getting sidetracked). Then I was disrobed and the service began pretty standard DH stuff, some kisses and then since it was part of the pack went straight for my little tool/gear. For around first 20 minutes licking and sucking and when I could reach I teased the her nips, got em both hard and continued she went on with sucking the gear(BBBJ) quite well, due to the barrier of language I want able to ask properly if I can just grab her head and go for it. Though it did make wanting to do it hard given that the gear had wires as partway middle of the shaft and due to the snip the shaft end near to the top was non-standard and mid service she did end up stopping a bit as some wires did come loose in her mouth. But it went on around somewhere in the 45th min mark she started getting a bit more intense which I enjoyed but then slowed down cuz she got tired a bit which was understandable.so to remedy that as i was just getting serviced I suggested if I could also do some maintenance on her as well at the same time(69). while I was going at it she was as well managed to make the button hard and tried reaching for the switch to see if i turn on anything.

Things went quite well but it had already reach somewhere around 75 to 80 mins since the start and I havent gotten unclogged(no pop) yet. Which she even resulted to getting slightly annoyed saying wth is wrong with this note it was in a joking tone so it was chill. For me it felt great felt like its was about to come unclogged but it never had any real output then but it went flaccid-ish so she soldiered on and continued some where around the 95th mark she went just straight for my button R and using her hand and I was tring to concentrate as well to finally have it done and bam output of the clog happened she just laughed it off because of the timing of it but the reason why it took so long for the output was apparently cuz it was thick like it made sense as to why it never really came to fruition so she tried handling it more to see if more came out it did a bit and it was all it ever was. Dint push for another pop cuz time and also I doubted I could let another one fly. Seeing what it left then truly made me inspired to write down that it was clogged cuz it was.

That gunk held a goddamn shape like those dried glue jamming up the nozzle and stuff. Well after she cleaned up a bit we just cuddled and talked I enjoyed the warmth shared very much I offered her water she accepted it and she mentioned that since I was her first booking right away for her shift she didnt get to eat dinner(couldve given her some protein IYKWIM, but I didn't get that option)so hearing that I went over to get her a snack that I was supposed to be given to her more like a parting gift but since she wanted something I thought why not I enjoyed her presence and warmth(naked cuddling ftw) and we had pretty good conversation after. So I passed her a pack of dried fruit from where I'm from. (personally picked this brand over others we usually have exported since imo the others have kinda dropped in quality(getting sidetracked again sorry). So she was happy about it and the bottle of water. As we talked got pretty good vibes overall, she even said im a pretty nice guy, I said oh cool thanks. So rest of the time we just chilled and watched some hapanese tv. So as time was about to hit she cleaned up I cleaned up and we took some photos(the stuff I asked her to pose in, some were great for me and such but it made me think "am I scum for actually getting worked up again for these kinds of poses that implied certain dom situations.....eh, thats a problem for future me" as we checked out had a pretty good atmosphere going, casual and friendly.

Left the key at the reception greeted by the cold winds of spring(god it was cold) we walked together a bit since we were heading the same way, even talked (through translate apps, thank you modern society)as we passed she mentioned she was hungry and what her plans were and she was getting kinda cold so I suggested how about a hot drink while the dumbass who suggested it pointed at a vending machine only dispensing cold drinks She laughed but agreed she chose a drink got it for her (coffee up above) she asked why I ain't getting one I said I'm fine (if I could japanese I would've for sure said "I don't need one, you warmed me up enough already". god I'm cringe) anyway after she asked that we went on our way again and because of the can being warmed up she was so sweet in extending her hand with it to warm my hands up as well. (Thank you god, allah, buddha, jesus, whoever is up there anyway thank you!) So we walked hand in hand I did make sure to do the gentlemanly thing to do by walking on the more dangerous side of the road while she was in and also covered her? I dunno pretty much made sure she good. So when we hit the intersection we said our last good byes I said take care thank you very much again and went on our separate ways. Off I go into the streets disappearing into the crowd not looking back.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Very thankful to the vets who assured me during this first DH experience here. Did a some previous experiences when I joined to lurk last year didnt get to review them due to busy sched and with family so kinda rushed. Experienced a soap, pink at shibuya seafari made also a greay connection to someone who was there she aint providing anymore as she managed to pursue her dream career, good on her for that.

Also the review has become so much better streamlined than back then,love the mods (no homo, not because homophobic but you know not that kind of love).

Chose may repeat mostly due to how my bank screwed me over by not reflecting my increased atm withdrawal limit(trying my best to update it) so will wonder if I can manage to get more experiences before I fly back and burn my soul and sanity out to get my ass back here to japan but for good, hopefully.

Anyway I still have 3 or 4 more packs of the fruit to give to the providers who manage to warm my heart (man,I'm lonely)that it may be remembered to them as a sweet and fleeting experience like they gave me. Will be making more reviews if I can, will be going off for now as I have to be up early the next day, as my more overt purpose of coming here solo is at yokohama and I will not be late for that.

Thank you for bearing with me and this wall of words I have made. Good luck, safe travels and "pop" off in japan! My fellow connoisseurs

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

Thank for the review. Hope you got to give away all of those dried fruits.
To be honest, I got lost reading about the wires and your "button R". What is that?

Thank for the review. Hope you got to give away all of those dried fruits.
To be honest, I got lost reading about the wires and your "button R". What is that?
Well I was trying to make it thematic-ish for this review but I apologize if it did cause some confusion, so "button r" would be the right nip, wires are the pubic hair.

Does she still not like kissing? From other reviews I read she seemed to be self conscious about her teeth and so would push back on df/kissing, and any oral

nice storytelling man haha

what’s that midriff kink you have btw? not judging or anything, just curious

Alright, I just had her yesterday…I spent too much money on her and she was not worth it. Too many limitations, no GFE, no shower together at the end, she left around 10 minutes early as well. I also got teased about my excess weight I put on during the trip. All that led to me losing all arousal and I went soft. She’s pretty, but the service was bad for me.

Right now Juri and Riko are my two favorites at Robo deli

nice storytelling man haha

what’s that midriff kink you have btw? not judging or anything, just curious
I don't really know where or when I got the term for it being the midriff, but its pretty much about the abs or the stomach area being either flat, toned but not too toned kind of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: AquilaGladius