Got Warned At A Sexy Cabaret Club, How To Understand When A Shy Jp Girl Really Dislikes Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

okayspot

TAG Member
Reaction score
So for the first time in my life I got banned from seeing a girl and warned from sexy cabaret club staff.

Tell me, I`m I being a weird sexual harasser without even realizing it?
Should as a rule of thumb, I always verbally ask for permission for things not directly on the menu? kinda kills the mood

Basically at the club I go to the rule on the wall is no touching of bottom parts if the girl doesn`t want to be touched there.

The staff turns a blind eye to this rule if the girl is okay with this, and according to girls I`ve talked to long time at the club almost all customers try to do so.

The majority of my experience goes like this:

1. Girl that just lets me touch
2. Girl that says that`s not allowed, then lets me touch
3. Girl that says no more then once, I don`t harass them.

My occurrence tonight was having a girl on trial for the shop who just said "Let`s not do that" a minute in. I stopped and playfully tried to touch a few more times with her(yes, I sound like a creep) she said hey you already touched and didn`t go any further.

She was shy, so gave no indication that she was feeling really unpleasant. I now realize that shyness was actually being scared of me....

Am I missing something? You go against the rules, get told no, keep going and then wonder why they don't like you.

Respect the woman's person space and always ask before touching. I'd even ask before touching allowed areas, personally.

Agree with jblair. As a women that works in kyaba, albeit a normal one with absolutely no sexual touching policy. I cant tell you how infuriating customers not following the rules and taking advantage of the girls is. No means no!So many of you guys already complain about not being able to access these places and its because of people like you not following rules and ruining it for the rest.

Also second person this week on this forum who Im going to warn about using the degrading racist term `Japanese´.

Am I missing something? You go against the rules, get told no, keep going and then wonder why they don't like you.

Respect the woman's person space and always ask before touching. I'd even ask before touching allowed areas, personally.

I think my initial post is misunderstood. I'm not asking why she banned me, I'm upset by the fact I scared a young girl with no intention of that.

What I like about Sexy Kyaba's it is the early stage of a relationship feeling. You have the basic menu but you never know what more you are going to get.
If the girl likes you(or your money) she will give extra services. At 15,000 yen an hour I'm not going there to take monetary advantage of a girls at a cheap store.

The majority of the girls fall in the 2nd category they say no once and then let me touch. I've gone on to do outside dates etc with these girls. never heard any complaints.
I"m I actually a sexual molester and didn't realize it?

I think my initial post is misunderstood. I'm not asking why she banned me, I'm upset by the fact I scared a young girl with no intention of that.

What I like about Sexy Kyaba's it is the early stage of a relationship feeling. You have the basic menu but you never know what more you are going to get.
If the girl likes you(or your money) she will give extra services. At 15,000 yen an hour I'm not going there to take monetary advantage of a girls at a cheap store.

The majority of the girls fall in the 2nd category they say no once and then let me touch. I've gone on to do outside dates etc with these girls. never heard any complaints.
I"m I actually a sexual molester and didn't realize it?

Obviously this thread is going to go nowhere and cause nothing but flame-wars if it continues.

TAG MANGER, Please delete the thread, nothing good can come of it.

Unless consent is given. You are molesting her. You say the girlssay no once?that means they didnt give you consent so dont try again. How hard is that to grasp. The other girls were probably scared to say no a second time or got fed up saying no when it was clear you wouldnt listen. Also, i doubt it was just that new girl that complained about you. Its usually a 3 strikes and youre out.

Last edited:
Here's a tip: consent is given when she says "yes". It is not assumed until she says "no". And after she says "no"? Absolutely not.

Yes, you are paying for a service here but be a gentleman and ask before touching. If the woman feels comfortable with you, I bet she will be much more inclined to let have "off the menu" services.

Status
Not open for further replies.