https://emotion.vc/core/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes 10,000 yen

Type/Location:
At Dio, upper level

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
The is was my first time at Dio. I read mixed reviews, but thought I'd try it out. Tout at door was friendly and waved me in and up the stairs quickly. He adjusted the pricing board to reflect a higher than anticipated, minimum cost of 10,000 yen. I mentioned the price of 7,000, but he just pointed to the board. I didn't have any choice of girl. I was let into a very dim room with about 5 booth.

I sat down and waited. Eventually a larger than expected lady came and sat with me. We tried to chit chat for a few, but my Japanese is pretty bad, so she go to business. Arrive was okay, but didn't finish. Figured it was okay since I had to take the two girl deal. The second girl came out. She was tall and skinny, but not much in the looks department. She was quite playful and warm and got down to business. The timer seemed to be set for only a few minutes, rather than the expected time. As soon as she started, seemed like she stopped. I still wasn't able to finish.

Overall, I wasn't that happy with the visit. It was straight forward and a smooth process, but the end result (or lack of) had me leaving without being fulfilled. Additionally, the cost was higher than I expected, so definitely didn't feel like a good value. Girls were definitely not what you would close your eyes and dream about either.

If your are close by and want to give it a shot, may e you will have better luck. I did see one girl who was a bit cuter walk by, but she may be off the menu...

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If your are close by and want to give it a shot, may e you will have better luck. I did see one girl who was a bit cuter walk by, but she may be off the menu...

Thank you for the report, much appreciated!

Approved: 4/7/2021

If your are close by and want to give it a shot, may e you will have better luck.

Most probably you won't. I used to go to Dio quite often back in the old old times when they didn't so openly pee on us foreigners but now they just make it so easy to hate them.

Pricing is totally different for locals and gaijins and despite of that they throw the less popular girls to you. And the overall level of prettiness is not even that high to begin with.

Thanks for your review. I did check out Emotion twice and my experience was pretty much the same as yours and I never went back again.
Happy Hinomaru in Shinjuku is a much better bet because you actually pick the girl (or used to be able to.... no idea during the current pandemic).

Reactions: capitanminchia
Dio used to be great 5+ or so years back. I went in the past year or so, and was given the same "10,000 yen for two girls" speech, and told him I just wanted one girl. He lowered the price to 7000 (still way to high for PS IMO) but since I was already there, I went for it. It turned into a CBJ, not a BJ. That sealed the deal for me: not going back. I can speak Japanese reasonably well and I asked him about that condom thing. He lied and said "its always been like that." I told him I used to come here occasionally and never was even offered one. With a surprised look he asked "Oh, youve been here before?" At that point I just walked away. Bad service, Lies, high prices for foreigners, etc all make this shop a "Do not" in my book.

Emotion was great about 8 years ago. I went once a week! The 50 mins., 2 girl deal was only 7,000 back then, and I was young enough to pop twice during that time. The quality of the girls varied a lot by age and type, but I did meet plenty of pretty and talented young ladies. Sounds like it has really gone downhill. Shame.