Appointment Length & Costs:
10000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Mandarin but I guess English is fine too

Details of the Encounter:
Belated review.

Decided to try the FS 10k yen place @lonegaijin talked about. As previously reported, just head towards Tully's and the Chinese tout will find you.

Took the lift up to the 7th floor and the place is packed. You could hear all sorts of sounds coming from behind the curtains. Not bad for a Sunday night.

Told the female tencho I wanted someone young. She singled out two and I picked Lulu. Led to one of the cubicles and waited for about five min before Lulu shows up.

No surprise she's a Mainland Chinese as the whole place seems to be run by them. Lulu is pretty but looks like she's late 20s, early 30s. She's got a great body and personality so I didn't mind too much.

We went to shower before returning to the cubicle where she gave a really good bbbj. One of the best I've ever had. Honest.

After awhile we got down to it and the girl's tight too. Bonus point. Naturally it didn't take long for me to unload.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
First time doing someone who actually looks younger than me in Gotanda. Can't complain about FS for 10k yen if you don't mind being serviced by a Chinese instead of a native Japanese. Overall a pleasant and wallet friendly experience which I won't mind repeating.

Apologies about the double post. Hotel wifi is slightly cranky and I mistakenly hit submit twice. Mods, please delete this. Thank you.

Reactions: lonegaijin
I never understood why many people make it sound like Chinese are supposed to be less valuable than Japanese people.

Some of it is scarcity (fewer JP providers not to mention fewer JP women out there) and some of it is actual racism.

I think there's an argument to be made that the type/quality of service provided is different in terms of unrushed, GFE experience- Chinese providers are stereotyped as wanting you out the door as fast as possible and have lots of rules, etc, but this is probably more a function of the agencies they work for/how they were trained than anything.

I never understood why many people make it sound like Chinese are supposed to be less valuable than Japanese people.

Do you mean price wise? Japanese women are premium priced everywhere in Asia. If you can even find them outside of Japan that is.

If you mean valuable as a human being then I don't get that at all from the Mandarin speaking singaporean OP's review

Do you mean price wise? Japanese women are premium priced everywhere in Asia. If you can even find them outside of Japan that is.

Not just Asia. Korean pros are relatively easy to find in big US cities, but true JP pros aren't... and sometimes K-Girls that have worked in Japan and can speak some Japanese will advertise themselves as JP.

If you mean valuable as a human being then I don't get that at all from the Mandarin speaking singaporean OP's review
I wasn't talking about the price. It's not surprising that women from a country where salaries and life cost are higher would charge more than women from countries with lower salaries and life cost. Whatever the service or the product prices are dictated by the market, it's not something I need to discuss.

I was reacting in this post in particular for reading "if you don't mind being serviced by a Chinese instead of a native Japanese" but it's something I've noticed in other threads as well. I mean we're not talking about car brands here ...

Food maybe as an analogy. There are good Chinese restaurants in Japan but you live in Singapore so it's a bit silly not to be eating Japanese while in Japan.

Lots of Chinese food when you are back home

Food maybe as an analogy. There are good Chinese restaurants in Japan but you live in Singapore so it's a bit silly not to be eating Japanese while in Japan.

I don't like comparing women to food and this analogy in particular doesn't work. when you make a review about a restaurant you say if it was a good one or not, you don't say "if you don't mind eating Chinese food instead of local Japanese". I love Japanese food but why would I mind eating something else ?

what would be the reaction if someone was making a review about a shop in Amsterdam with east European sex workers and said "if you don't mind being serviced by a Bulgarian rather than a native Dutch". that would sound like assuming Bulgarian are lower quality. I think there is the same kind of assumption in Japan, not only once I've heard "she's nice but she's Chinese". I'm not saying LionCityBoy thinks this way but I don't like this kind of way to represent Chinese girls.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Lulu - 7th storey

Date of Encounter:
11 Sep 2016 late night

Contact Method:
Approached by tout on the road

Appointment Length & Costs:
10000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Mandarin but I guess English is fine too

Details of the Encounter:
Belated review.

Decided to try the FS 10k yen place @lonegaijin talked about. As previously reported, just head towards Tully's and the Chinese tout will find you.

Took the lift up to the 7th floor and the place is packed. You could hear all sorts of sounds coming from behind the curtains. Not bad for a Sunday night.

Told the female tencho I wanted someone young. She singled out two and I picked Lulu. Led to one of the cubicles and waited for about five min before Lulu shows up.

No surprise she's a Mainland Chinese as the whole place seems to be run by them. Lulu is pretty but looks like she's late 20s, early 30s. She's got a great body and personality so I didn't mind too much.

We went to shower before returning to the cubicle where she gave a really good bbbj. One of the best I've ever had. Honest.

After awhile we got down to it and the girl's tight too. Bonus point. Naturally it didn't take long for me to unload.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
First time doing someone who actually looks younger than me in Gotanda. Can't complain about FS for 10k yen if you don't mind being serviced by a Chinese instead of a native Japanese. Overall a pleasant and wallet friendly experience which I won't mind repeating.

Which exit is it from the JR station?

Is it easy to find?

what would be the reaction if someone was making a review about a shop in Amsterdam with east European sex workers and said "if you don't mind being serviced by a Bulgarian rather than a native Dutch". that would sound like assuming Bulgarian are lower quality.

There's actually a lot of reviews that are just like that. People want to taste the local options, if possible. And to prove that this isn't just an anti-ethnic Chinese thing, I can't count the number of times I've looked at Singapore hobby threads and people posting where the Singapore-Chinese girls are vs the Malay, Thai, Viet, and mainland Chinese girls that make up most of the hobby there.

@MacMackerson Spot on, I did want to try the locals since I'm in Japan and can't get it back home.

@regnad The exit is the Uniqlo one. Take the bridge, down the stairs then turn away from the station and walk up the road for about 50m and you'll see Tully's on the right. The tout will probably spot you before you see her.

Last edited:
I don't like comparing women to food and this analogy in particular doesn't work. when you make a review about a restaurant you say if it was a good one or not, you don't say "if you don't mind eating Chinese food instead of local Japanese". I love Japanese food but why would I mind eating something else ?

what would be the reaction if someone was making a review about a shop in Amsterdam with east European sex workers and said "if you don't mind being serviced by a Bulgarian rather than a native Dutch". that would sound like assuming Bulgarian are lower quality. I think there is the same kind of assumption in Japan, not only once I've heard "she's nice but she's Chinese". I'm not saying LionCityBoy thinks this way but I don't like this kind of way to represent Chinese girls.
Because ladies from the poorer countries have the reputation of being more aggressive to their customers, more scamming, money focused and so on. Not omotenashi.

Not just Asia. Korean pros are relatively easy to find in big US cities, but true JP pros aren't... and sometimes K-Girls that have worked in Japan and can speak some Japanese will advertise themselves as JP.
This is big in Australia too. You go on backpage or look in newspaper classifieds etc. Everybody advertises as Japanese

When I lived in another part of the world, I found it amusing that some gals from Kyrgyzstan would claim that they were from Kazakhstan as if that were really so much better.

Actually, Kazakhstan is larger and more developed economically than Kyrgyzstan. No Borat jokes please….

I did a cursory search of internationalsexguide earlier and people were pointing out that some women in the German FKKs were advertising themselves as Bulgarian (the current standard for beauty?) but were actually from Spain or whatever. This certainly isn't an anti-Chinese phenomenon.

Reactions: lonegaijin

For all the reasons everyone has said. When Ive gone to chinese run rub & tug places the service is definitely worse than even the worst Japanese place. So many times the women are talking to other staff while working on me, don't listen to me when I ask them to do something different and even when they are paying attention its like dealing with a robot.

I no longer bother frequenting those establishments for any reason. See these posts for why https://tokyoadultguide.com/search/527385/?q=avoid&o=relevance&c[title_only]=1&c[user][0]=4417

Last edited:
and if a body scrub is included in the service they be scrubbing you too roughly like you're a car or something LOL