Phone, http://gotanda-kitou.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
80min - 11.000yen + 2000yen options + 3500yen hotel = 16.500yen

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only (but basic is ok)

Details of the Encounter:
Always in quest of trying new stuff, I thought why not checking on that intense HJ outcall shop.
On the paper, it might seems like a BDSM shop but themselves are insisting it’s not. Intense yes, SM no... but intense... you will understand :)

So what is so special with that shop ?
In few words: they will keep jerking and stimulating the sensitive part (aka top of your rocket) until the very end of the time you paid for...non stop... even if you popped. It’s so intense that you might want to stop them after the first pop, you know...to breath a bit, but no, you can’t because your wrists are attached to your legs and literally can’t move
This is the shop speciality: glans polishing

Booking process
Very easy, I called the shop in the morning, I ask for 1h later, in Gotanta (they are based there), there is no nominating fee so I asked for Riko as she was in the top ranking at that time and available.
Then I wenj to the hotel of my choice, called them to give the room number and 10min after she arrived. Very easy process but you will need some japanese skills.

Play time
She first showed me the different options, so I chose the nipple licking (to feel good) and face sitting (to smell good) extra, 1000yen each.
Then solo shower time while she prepares the room. Once I finished, she went for a quick shower as well, changed to a sexy dress and the play started.

She first attached my both wrists on both legs with red ropes, so I couldn’t move, you just have stay comfy on the bed and enjoy.
Then, once I was getting hard, she used another rope for the base of my joy-stick in order to becomes more stable (as she explained).

During the play, she will alternate positions, between your legs, on the side licking nipples, on your face, but she will never stop stroking or polishing your glans, while using a lot of lub and nuru gel of course. It felt quite good and relaxing until next step...
At some point, she will use some clothes to polish even more, like a bowling player cleaning his ball, but reverse. I let you check the video on the website so you understand. She used 3 types of clothes in total (1 from stocking, 1 kind of net and 1 I don’t know exactly what it was but it felt good too), for 3 different intense feelings (I preferred the stocking), damn it’s intense... if you pop just before that step, I think you might have a heart attack..

I popped, and she even accelerated her movement and process, kept doing it until the second pop (that took a while but she knows what she’s doing). It’s very intense, if you’re a bit sensitive, this shop might not be for you...

When the time was almost end, another shower alone then ciao.

Omg, I was even shaking a bit in the end, that was so...you know...intense..

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For the price, it’s very good service, you get for what you paid.
Again, if you’re sensitive down there, this might not be for you...

Last edited:
Thanks for your report, appreciate your time to make the contribution!

Approved: 12/2/2021

Thanks for mentioning the website above includes a video. Interesting.

Thanks for the review this one was actually still on my to go list.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Gotanda Kitou - Riko

Date of Encounter:
November 2021

Contact Method:
Phone, http://gotanda-kitou.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
80min - 11.000yen + 2000yen options + 3500yen hotel = 16.500yen

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only (but basic is ok)

Details of the Encounter:
Always in quest of trying new stuff, I thought why not checking on that intense HJ outcall shop.
On the paper, it might seems like a BDSM shop but themselves are insisting it’s not. Intense yes, SM no... but intense... you will understand :)

So what is so special with that shop ?
In few words: they will keep jerking and stimulating the sensitive part (aka top of your rocket) until the very end of the time you paid for...non stop... even if you popped. It’s so intense that you might want to stop them after the first pop, you know...to breath a bit, but no, you can’t because your wrists are attached to your legs and literally can’t move
This is the shop speciality: glans polishing

Booking process
Very easy, I called the shop in the morning, I ask for 1h later, in Gotanta (they are based there), there is no nominating fee so I asked for Riko as she was in the top ranking at that time and available.
Then I wenj to the hotel of my choice, called them to give the room number and 10min after she arrived. Very easy process but you will need some japanese skills.

Play time
She first showed me the different options, so I chose the nipple licking (to feel good) and face sitting (to smell good) extra, 1000yen each.
Then solo shower time while she prepares the room. Once I finished, she went for a quick shower as well, changed to a sexy dress and the play started.

She first attached my both wrists on both legs with red ropes, so I couldn’t move, you just have stay comfy on the bed and enjoy.
Then, once I was getting hard, she used another rope for the base of my joy-stick in order to becomes more stable (as she explained).

During the play, she will alternate positions, between your legs, on the side licking nipples, on your face, but she will never stop stroking or polishing your glans, while using a lot of lub and nuru gel of course. It felt quite good and relaxing until next step...
At some point, she will use some clothes to polish even more, like a bowling player cleaning his ball, but reverse. I let you check the video on the website so you understand. She used 3 types of clothes in total (1 from stocking, 1 kind of net and 1 I don’t know exactly what it was but it felt good too), for 3 different intense feelings (I preferred the stocking), damn it’s intense... if you pop just before that step, I think you might have a heart attack..

I popped, and she even accelerated her movement and process, kept doing it until the second pop (that took a while but she knows what she’s doing). It’s very intense, if you’re a bit sensitive, this shop might not be for you...

When the time was almost end, another shower alone then ciao.

Omg, I was even shaking a bit in the end, that was so...you know...intense..

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For the price, it’s very good service, you get for what you paid.
Again, if you’re sensitive down there, this might not be for you...
Awesome! I’m definitely going to try this place out!

If you know how to book a restaurant and do basic conversation you'll be fine

Hey, hey,

Interesting post! Thank you for that.

It effectively reminds me of some soft SM play I did a short while ago. Once I had popped once, the girl came polishing my glans for a while. I'm hyper sensitive so it felt sort of awful/good in a way that I can't describe.

As described, most of these girls are professional and therefore very serious in this kind of "niche" market. They know what they're doing so leave it up to them and enjoy the show :)

I tried this place twice.

Took the options of topless and nude face-sitting (note: the nude face-sitting option means the girl will take off her panties from the start, so there's no need to nominate that separately).

The face-sitting, however, is misleading. They will only hover their pussy just near your mouth and nose, but not actually sit. (I guess, depending on the girl and her mood, she may let you stick your tongue out and lick it, but it's not officially an option).

The HJ itself is INTENSE. Contrary to the OP, my girl, sadly, stopped when I came. I wanted her continue, but was too light-headed to say so.

(The first time, I was quite drunk and couldn't cum even with such an intense HJ.)

But this place is absolutely amazing if you love cumming HARD.

Reactions: grunt