Bishou Bijo - 03-6721-9698

Appointment Length & Costs:
10000, 40 min x2

Type/Location:
Gotanda

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I’d read the threads about the Gotanda streets, and I was curious to see what all the fuss was about. Going into it, I was expecting something similar to the Chinese deliheru FS shops in Nishi Nippori, but the reality was probably closer to a massage shop with FS. More details below.

I showed up around 8PM to wander around the streets, keeping my eyes peeled for what seemed like Chinese women like what the Gotanda streets thread said. For some reason, at some point I was expecting there to be actual street walkers, like independent girls selling themselves, but after a while I realized that there were only Chinese female touts and not actual girls that approach you. Also, the number of Chinese touts outside were quite few so they’re easy to miss. Many more male Japanese male touts trying to get you into girls bars or whatnot.

After some wandering around, I found a Chinese tout and followed her to Oasis, the shop on the 7th floor of the building with the ramen shop. Once inside, the shop staff guy was extremely polite and pushy and seemed to really want the business. He was really trying to sell a girl named Mimi who wasn’t free until 25 minutes later, and insisted that if I waited I could just look and if I was disappointed I could walk away with no hard feelings. I was suspicious but agreed to wait anyway.

I waited in a little cubicle with a cheap futon on the ground. The entrance was covered by a curtain. While waiting I could overhear a Chinese woman conversing with another Japanese customer. I realized that all the rooms were like the little cubicle I was waiting in and you could essentially hear everything in the next room over because there were no real walls. Funnily enough, the Japanese guy said he’d drank that night and was talking about how he liked drinking piss and eating shit as two of his fetishes. The Chinese woman seemed amused.

Eventually, the girl Mimi appeared. She seemed mid-30s and clearly had some work done on her face. She wasn’t so bad looking overall. Her breasts were a nice size, probably C-cup, and she had a relatively slim body. I agreed to pay the 10k yen and got to it.

Like I thought, the room was in a tiny cubicle with a futon on the ground. There was the standard shower before and then play afterwards. The girl Mimi was incredibly chatty and high energy. She also really liked to upsell 3P service and extensions throughout the entire session. I would say play was overall mediocre. Her blowjob was fine, and the actual deed she felt like she was rushing but still took it for some time. She complained about being dry a few times and had to reapply lube. Eventually she stopped and started giving me an HJ because she said time was running out. While doing the HJ she kept asking if I would extend, to which I declined multiple times. I ended up not being able to cum in time and left disappointed.

Having blue balls, I wanted to try one more Chinese shop so I took to the streets again. I found another elderly Chinese female tout and followed her downstairs in what looked like an apartment building. The shop doesn’t have a name according to the shop staff but I wrote the phone number on their card at the top of this review. It has the name 微笑美女 written on it, but apparently that’s not the shop’s name according the to shop staff.

Anyhow, he gave me several options from the pictures and was quite insistent on this one named Kumi who he said was their number 1. I decided to go with his suggestion. He showed me to Kumi’s room immediately.

Kumi looked nothing like her picture. She was probably mid-40s, with quite significant signs of aging. Her boobs were a nice size at least probably similar to the girl Mimi from before, C-cups. Kumi also had a cheerful personality but seemed a little bit more fake.

Play was also quite disappointing. She basically stalled the entire time at the beginning with nipple licking and blow job, and then when she put on the condom she waited a long while until my boner died, and then said too bad, took off the condom, and started just giving me a hand job. I was thinking WTF. I didn’t even get the FS that I paid for. I was thinking in my mind that this was some kind of scam, but oh well, coming from HJ was better than nothing. Thankfully her HJ skills were better than Mimi’s and I was able to come.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
My overall experience in these two Chinese shops was not great at all. The first girl, Mimi, was too aggressive about upselling to the point it was a bit annoying. Her only saving grace was that she was at least somewhat attractive. The second girl, Kumi, was straight up a scam, and I didn’t even get to have FS. She was also not really attractive, and her body was so-so.

Despite the staff being quite friendly and eager for your business, their product definitely lacks the quality of Japanese soaplands. The rooms are cubicles, the showers are shared standing showers, and the girls’ service is very transactional with no kissing and no GFE feeling. The only saving grace is perhaps the price point at 10k for 40min, but even for that I don’t really think it’s worth it. 40 minutes feels too rushed for me, but if you really want to do a quick 40 minutes, I think you’re better off going to somewhere like Club Max for maybe 7k more and a much higher quality experience. I don’t think I’ll be coming back to Gotanda anytime soon.

Last edited:
Interesting, thanks for writing up your experiences.

Approved: 1/16/2022

If you really want a 40 minutes quickie for cheap then Kinshicho's Thai-mai (https://thai-mai.com/s/schedule) is a better place.

Their price list says it starts at 12k instead of 10k in Gotanda and you also need to pay for the hotel. The difference might not sound that big in the first place but it still comes to almost like a million yens per year.

Also you need to call them, which in my state of intoxication is not always possible. And of course the biggest drawback is that you actually have to be in Kinshicho.

Their price list says it starts at 12k instead of 10k in Gotanda and you also need to pay for the hotel. The difference might not sound that big in the first place but it still comes to almost like a million yens per year.

I see. I usually take their hotel included 45 minute course if I'm going somewhere through Kinshicho. In my opinion, that's a good and quick service for 10k.

Their price list says it starts at 12k instead of 10k in Gotanda and you also need to pay for the hotel.
No, they have a komikomi course for 1man where the 45 min include the rental room (Petit Paris if I remember well).

I lived in tokyo a few yrs back and would wander around and the going rate was 1 man for full sex.

I went maybe 1x or 2x a month and never paid attention to where I ended up but always had fs from younger 20 something chinese ladies.

Was never able to get an upgrade to anal tho.

Reactions: SugoiBoy